ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

I was told once that as soon as a case officer is assigned to it that you would be notified. Maybe that's not the case either?

We weren't notified of this...we found out by default. Husband got a new passport and the details had to be sent to immi. The acknowledgement of receipt that came back had an attached email between the processing centre and our case officer, which is how we know.

I relation to this, the agent has said - "the fact that you have a case officer does not inform you of the position of your file in that case officer's workload":wideeyed:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya Im the same Ive been told not to ring or email DIAC by my migration agent but i just could resist. But my Migration Agent hasnt received any information yet so I cant really do much because I dont want to mess things up by annoying DIAC. I'm waiting on an email from Parramatta so hopefully that might have a few answers for me... Any male person Ive spoke to on the phone has been an a**hole but any female has been very helpful. Your probably the opposite

C'mon, you can't beat the old flirtation!!!

I'm the same, definitely do not want to annoy them, but in fairness they're annoying me! Bit the bullet and sent a detailed email to the processing centre, when they reply again I promise to leave it alone:biglaugh:. I asked my agent to contact them and they wouldn't, so I feel I had no choice!

Guest MaryLynott

Ok, that's a bit strange. I think they said for mine it could be up to 7 months waiting, which hasn't elapsed yet so I probably shouldn't hassle them too much.

Guest MaryLynott

Also, I don't have an agency I did it all myself. So I thought that might be the reason for the delay, but maybe not. Just the luck of the draw I guess!

C'mon, you can't beat the old flirtation!!!

I'm the same, definitely do not want to annoy them, but in fairness they're annoying me! Bit the bullet and sent a detailed email to the processing centre, when they reply again I promise to leave it alone:biglaugh:. I asked my agent to contact them and they wouldn't, so I feel I had no choice!

ya i should have some idea once i get this email back from Parramatta as to whats happening with my applications. Monday is the the day they will publish the new processing dates so hopefully that will bring good news otherwise I may have to ask santa for the visa because might be my only chance of getting it by Xmas

I may have to ask santa for the visa because might be my only chance of getting it by Xmas

My poor six year old daughter said to me this morning that that's what she was thinking of asking for!!! Have to quickly intervene with a ****-hot barbie idea to avoid disappointment!

My poor six year old daughter said to me this morning that that's what she was thinking of asking for!!! Have to quickly intervene with a ****-hot barbie idea to avoid disappointment!

ya d barbie trick wont work wit me so heres hoping Parramatta pull the finger out so we can all have the Xmas we want!!!

Guest MaryLynott

With the processing times changing every 12 days or whatever it is, that's not to say it will change, it could be stuck on April 27 for some time now again. A pain I know!

With the processing times changing every 12 days or whatever it is, that's not to say it will change, it could be stuck on April 27 for some time now again. A pain I know!

True. And I did point out the other day that things will definitely slow down once December sets in :frown:

Guest smwarlock20
the dates wont be updated until Monday. Expect a flurry of blank emails will be sent off then. Fingers crossed that all the centres have moved on by a minimum of two weeks!!!

The fact that it wouldnt budge even a day depresses me.which is certain to happen:twitcy:

Update From Parramatta

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 05 May 2011.

Update From Parramatta

Yes that has just made my day .... let's hope that they continue at this rate

We're a 23.5 app so now being in may makes me feel the end is nearer :)

Guest mikewheble

Hi all,

I'm in Aus (Sydney) on a 475 (regional) and am being sponsored on 121 (lodged 18th July after the company sponsoring, lodged nomination 20th June)...the company sponsoring me called Parramatta and was told my case will be allocated this month...hope this helps?

Mike

Update From Parramatta

I dont have an email address for melbourne but its prob something like vic.pse@immi.gov.au send a blank email to that email if its the right address

Just got an email from Melbourne but it looks like they have not updated their dates yet as they show old dates for Parramatta

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on*27 April 2011.*

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on*23 June 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 2 June 2011.

Hoping the Melbourne dates have actually moved. Please please can someone give me good news that Melbourne are processing end of June?

Guest Finchy84

Anyone had any experience in calling Parra office when you have been submiited for a 856 via DRC with a RMA?

Getting fed up of waiting and getting no information from my RMA about what is happening and want to try and find out what is going on.

Anyone had any experience in calling Parra office when you have been submiited for a 856 via DRC with a RMA?

Getting fed up of waiting and getting no information from my RMA about what is happening and want to try and find out what is going on.

Iv done this myself you will get no positive answers if you are still within the processing time frame. Also your RMA may find out you have been in contact and may not be to happy. Thats what happened with me anyway

Archived