ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest lilimary
Anyone know if the 5-7 months specified in the charter, starts from the date of nomination lodgement, nomination approval or date of acknowledgement of a valid application? Thanks.

The service standards:

•are indicative only. Processing time on individual cases may vary depending on individual circumstances and the complexity of each case, as well as by location, reflecting the differing circumstances of national and regional caseloads

apply from date application is received by the department, including transfers from a service delivery partner and state and territory office

Example: Processing time for an application lodged with a service delivery partner will commence once transferred to and received by the department

•apply to visa applications lodged with complete documentation. Missing documentation will result in a longer processing time for applications

do not include the time taken to process nominations and/or sponsorship applications

•processing times for online applications may also vary.

From http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/standards/2.1.htm

Also you should note that the Department contemplates that 25% of cases will be finalized outside of these time frames. ie. it will take them longer to process 1 application out of 4...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sylcaddies
Wow, that's really quick - congrats. Can you advise the rest of us hopefuls what your occupation is, type of company etc??

Interestingly - we are hoping to move to Langwarrin!

Hi. I am a nurse and company is a large private sector employer. Langwarrin is lovely, we are enjoying it here and when we FINALLY get our PR visa, we will be buying a house here.....have been looking already but stopped as we don't know how long the visa will take and don't want to get our hopes up over a house that proves unobtainable.....if that makes sense! Good luck with your application and we should get together when you arrive! X

Guest auswannabe
The service standards:

•are indicative only. Processing time on individual cases may vary depending on individual circumstances and the complexity of each case, as well as by location, reflecting the differing circumstances of national and regional caseloads

apply from date application is received by the department, including transfers from a service delivery partner and state and territory office

Example: Processing time for an application lodged with a service delivery partner will commence once transferred to and received by the department

•apply to visa applications lodged with complete documentation. Missing documentation will result in a longer processing time for applications

do not include the time taken to process nominations and/or sponsorship applications

•processing times for online applications may also vary.

From http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/standards/2.1.htm

Also you should note that the Department contemplates that 25% of cases will be finalized outside of these time frames. ie. it will take them longer to process 1 application out of 4...

Hi Lilimary. Many thanks for your detailed reply. Much appreciated.

Guest lilimary
Just got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Nicole!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Awesome news! Enjoy your golden ticket!! :)

Yeah, sorry! Brain is mush!! Just got it half hour ago, nomination and approval together. Exactly 2 months.

congrads... id say the feeling is unreal to finally be sorted. wish u and ur family all the best. hopefully dey mite send an email like dat down here to cork sometime soon and well all be havin a good xmas

Guest auswannabe
Tell me about it:biggrin:....actually can't believe it

Thanks for all your useful posts during your waiting time. Keep your fingers crossed for the rest of us and go and celebrate!!

Thanks for all your useful posts during your waiting time. Keep your fingers crossed for the rest of us and go and celebrate!!

I really really will keep my fingers crossed. I know how horrible the waiting is. I'm not going anywhere, ill still be on here every day!

Wish I was going celebrating, but its the middle of the night and nobody I've tried to call is even awake!!

congrads... id say the feeling is unreal to finally be sorted. wish u and ur family all the best. hopefully dey mite send an email like dat down here to cork sometime soon and well all be havin a good xmas

Thanks a mill:biggrin:

Fingers crossed for ya. At least I don't have to pull the barbie trick for Christmas now :wink:

Thanks a mill:biggrin:

Fingers crossed for ya. At least I don't have to pull the barbie trick for Christmas now :wink:

id say parramatta office mite b lookin2 do the barbie trick wit me but id much prefer f they just gave me the visa

Very fast! and non-DRC too! Gives me hope that my 856 will be shorter than the 5-6 months.

Ya see that's the catch 22 - our nomination was drc and the new rules for ehealth came in that week and we couldn't do our medicals (because Ireland is ehealth only) ...agent wrote to immi, we did the meds and then agent wrote to them again about it. Got an email from immi saying that it would be regarded as drc.

So, technically it was allocated as drc. All of our correspondance confirms same.

We are so pleased about the timeframe though:jiggy:

Guest lilimary

we are here to celebrate with you!! Nearly lunch time! I will open a diet coke and Sláinte!!!

hehe

(can't really drink alcohol at work sadly lol)

Guest sylcaddies
Just got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent news! Now u can come join us in Langwarrin!!! Enjoy your celebrations! X

Guest zsugrot

Hi! Just to let you know our timeline for DRC ENS 121:

nomination lodged 11 Oct 2011

nomination acknowledged 13 Oct 2011

nomination approved 17 Nov 2011

now waiting for our agent to lodge our visa application (DRC)

Have a nice day!

Last night we also got the visa (ens 121) !

so will be flying to Brisbane in few weeks http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif

Just sent an email to CO carefully asking about possible timeframe,

and few hours later his response was the visa grant letter.

Here is the timeline:

--------------------------------------------------------

nomination (uni lecturer) sent 26/08/2011 (DRC) Paramatta

nomination approved 20/09/2011

visa lodged 17/10/2011 (DRC, meds, PCC) Paramatta

acknowledgement letter 19/10/2011

CO 14/10/2011

visa grant 16/11/2011

---------------------------------------------------------

Wish best of luck to all waiting for visa in this forum.

so will be flying to Brisbane in few weeks http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif

Here is the timeline:

CO 14/10/2011

visa grant 16/11/2011

sorry CO should be 14/11/2011

Guest smwarlock20

Here is the timeline:

CO 14/10/2011

visa grant 16/11/2011

Congratulations.All the best.must be exhilarating.

Archived