ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest mrlouis
Thanks for adding your timeline to the spreadsheet. It's a really useful tool to keep us all positive (or depress us I suppose!) I have added mine too.

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqjcLelabWLPdEFBbEc1LW4tbl9vc0FRQjVpcGJ4NEE

I've discovered this magic document, and added myself into it.

I suggest you do the same if you haven't done it yet.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NataLibera
Is it possible to lodge an application to the Perth office, if I'm working in Sydney (and have a 457 approved in Sydney too)?!

Where your application is processed will depend on:

• the visa subclass you are applying for and

• where the sponsoring business is located.

Note: If the sponsoring business has more than one location, the processing CoE will depend on where the business's head office is located.

If you lodge your application at an office other than the relevant centre of excellence, it will be transferred for processing.

Your application should be lodged with the same centre of excellence that processed the employer nomination form.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/ens/step-1.htm

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/ens/step-2.htm

Guest mikewheble

Hi Vikas,

I too would like to know.

I am in Australia on my 475 (not 457) and have lodged a EN121 when I was in the UK on 8th July. My employer nominated me on 2nd July and so now just waiting, The plan is that my wife and I will leave to go to NZ.

When I called Parramatta last week they said it could take another six months!!! That just seems crazy as my visa was lodged fully loaded as my 475 was granted in April.

Fingers crossed

Regards

Mike

thank you Vikas.

That's not exactly what I needed. I know that it takes 5/7 months to have an applicatione approved, I'd like to know how long it takes to have your visa on your passport in Auckland once the application has been approved.

I'll probably be in Australia with a 457 visa when my 121 will be granted, therefore I'll have to go to New Zealand (offshore) to let an embassy put my visa on my passport.

I just wonder if 2 days will be enough time to let the embassy in Auckland put our visa on our passports (we are 5) or will it take a week or 2?

Guest NataLibera
Hi Vikas,

I too would like to know.

I am in Australia on my 475 (not 457) and have lodged a EN121 when I was in the UK on 8th July. My employer nominated me on 2nd July and so now just waiting, The plan is that my wife and I will leave to go to NZ.

When I called Parramatta last week they said it could take another six months!!! That just seems crazy as my visa was lodged fully loaded as my 475 was granted in April.

Fingers crossed

Regards

Mike

you'll probably find out sooner than me, so please let me know :)

thank you Vikas.

That's not exactly what I needed. I know that it takes 5/7 months to have an applicatione approved, I'd like to know how long it takes to have your visa on your passport in Auckland once the application has been approved.

I'll probably be in Australia with a 457 visa when my 121 will be granted, therefore I'll have to go to New Zealand (offshore) to let an embassy put my visa on my passport.

I just wonder if 2 days will be enough time to let the embassy in Auckland put our visa on our passports (we are 5) or will it take a week or 2?

hi i just talk to my MA he said a week would be more then enough.I hav to do same thing, leave australia to get the visa to be apporved

this is what Immigration sent me 4days ago.

Current Processing Dates

If you have lodged an ENS or RSMS application, you should have received an acknowledgement letter shortly after you lodge your application. This letter will advise that your application has been received and placed with our on-hand cases.

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 18 May 2011.

Once your application is allocated to a case officer for assessment, you will be contacted by your case officer if further information or documentation is required in order to make a decision on your application. This will generally occur within one working week of your application being allocated to a case officer. Please be aware that the Department may make a decision on your application without requesting additional information.

If you do not think your application has been allocated to a case officer and more than a week has elapsed beyond the relevant date of allocation above, please make this clear in your email. We will get back to you in such a situation.

so i think give another 8-10week or less.definatly not 6months.

I have used a MRA for this purpose and also to make sure my application had the best chance for success!! Also to be honest, I was quite happy to have somebody else making sure everything was done in time, and the whole application reviewed a few times until it was as perfect as can be.

I've been very happy with my agent, always replied to my queries in time etc, very patient with me and all my crazy questions :tongue: top class service and quite affordable too! PM me if you want their names.

I think they also offer a service of reviewing a completed application to make sure everything that needs to be there is there. SO you do all the work yourself but the proof read it before submission, which gives you a chance to add anything you'd have missed. Maybe they can also then lodged on your behalf as DRC? Not sure....

Hi lilimary,

Thanks so much for your reply; much appreaiated.

I plan to just do everything myself, get our medicals, ploice checks etc. done, then when I think it's good to go I'll look for a decent agent to check it over and submit it DRC......I just don't think I could cope playing the waiting game.....I'm sure I found grey hairs when we did our 457 (I was 22!!!), the Company's application to sponsor was refused and and our WHVs were slipping by fast....a lot of hassle with having to then resubmit our application again but it had to be paper....blah blah blah :chatterbox: Hopefully we'll be able to fast track and have a little easier ride the next time!

Cheers,

Lisa

Guest vincent1429

U will have a three months time to stamp visa on ur passport once ur visa will be granted ur co will let u know then u have to take an approval letter to nz embassy for ur nix visa.. Then have to infor ur co that ur leaving Aus on this time and date ... Then once u will be zn u have to inform co he will grant ur visa with in an hr depend how u will comunite with him

Thru phone or email or thru ur ma or direct to co.... Frnd of mine took 4 days coz the co was on sick leave.... So prepare every thing befor u go....

Guest stillwaiting79

hi all,

just an update on how slow everything is going with Parra CoE .. see my timeline (i am the secondary applicant).

my husband's company lawyer sent a request to add me on 14/sept then after words that we have with the lawyer he finally sent a follow up email which was responded to last month but no word since.

so i took matters into my own hands and went to Parra Office on 21/nov and spoke to the counter customer service guy who then spoke with the ENS processing team and only then on 24/nov did they send an acknowledgement letter out stating I have now been added onto the application!

atleast thats been done bow but shows how long everything is now taking.

i guess deep yoga breathes till we get a CO or even a grant now.

Hi lilimary,

Thanks so much for your reply; much appreaiated.

I plan to just do everything myself, get our medicals, ploice checks etc. done, then when I think it's good to go I'll look for a decent agent to check it over and submit it DRC......I just don't think I could cope playing the waiting game.....I'm sure I found grey hairs when we did our 457 (I was 22!!!), the Company's application to sponsor was refused and and our WHVs were slipping by fast....a lot of hassle with having to then resubmit our application again but it had to be paper....blah blah blah :chatterbox: Hopefully we'll be able to fast track and have a little easier ride the next time!

Cheers,

Lisa

This would be of interest to me as well. I am going to do the whole application myself. I have alot of it done already in time for Feb 2012. I don't want to pay a MA 2k for a job I can do myself. But if they can certify my application as a DRC for a small fee then well that is a different story. Can a solicitor certify it as well?

Guest mrlouis
This would be of interest to me as well. I am going to do the whole application myself. I have alot of it done already in time for Feb 2012. I don't want to pay a MA 2k for a job I can do myself. But if they can certify my application as a DRC for a small fee then well that is a different story. Can a solicitor certify it as well?

Interested in that answer as well.

Another question, my company and I lodge the nomitation 3 months ago and waiting on the answer… which I guess is going another 2-3 months. My question is, am I going to wait again 5-9 months to get an answer when I lodge my application?! If so… might consider to lodge via DRC then.

Interested in that answer as well.

Another question, my company and I lodge the nomitation 3 months ago and waiting on the answer… which I guess is going another 2-3 months. My question is, am I going to wait again 5-9 months to get an answer when I lodge my application?! If so… might consider to lodge via DRC then.

Hi Mr Louis, I'm in a very similar situation, applied for nomination only Aug 23rd non-DRC. Still nothing. On the forms it says that nomination and visa have to be DRC to benefit from the DRC scheme...

:smile:Hi every one,

Just letting you know the good news. My company nomination is approved last night.

Visa Category: ENS-856

Job/Designation: Graphic Designer

Nomination: Non-DRC Lodged: 22/08/2011

Nomination Approved: 29/11/2011 (3months and 1 week)

Waiting for my AFP clearance certificates to lodge our application next week. ( Overseas police clearance, medical test results , IELTS .... all are ready).

We didn't go for a RMA as we have no money to pay.

Hope this will give some relief to others who are waiting.

Guest auswannabe

Just letting you know the good news. My company nomination is approved last night.

Waiting for my AFP clearance certificates to lodge our application next week. ( Overseas police clearance, medical test results , IELTS .... all are ready).

Thanks Samee,

My CO was allocated at Perth last week and I too am non-DRC, so things are moving quickly there. Best of luck!

Guest lucabazzuca

Hi guys,

this is my situation:

Visa Category: ENS-121

Job/Designation: Civil Engineer

Nomination: DRC Lodged: 28/11/2011

All documents lodged on 28/11/2011

I am in Mel. Someone with a similar situation?

Guest lilimary

You can have a look at the below file (and add your own timeline to it), you might find timeline similar to your case.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqjcLelabWLPdEFBbEc1LW4tbl9vc0FRQjVpcGJ4NEE&hl=en#gid=0

I have applied for PR with Melbourne too, nomination and application together, all DRC, but I am onshore. Not sure if there is a difference in priorities (I would think 121 would go ahead of 856 but who knows...)

Guest lucabazzuca
You can have a look at the below file (and add your own timeline to it), you might find timeline similar to your case.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqjcLelabWLPdEFBbEc1LW4tbl9vc0FRQjVpcGJ4NEE&hl=en#gid=0

I have applied for PR with Melbourne too, nomination and application together, all DRC, but I am onshore. Not sure if there is a difference in priorities (I would think 121 would go ahead of 856 but who knows...)

DO you have a CO?

It`s strange that it takes so long...it`s a DRA...

Samee - Good news, that's a step closer! I'll be interested to see if Parra can produce the goods for us soon!

Guest forrest

quick update guys.

HR told me that my nomination has been approved this afternoon. Soon after that CO emailed me to provide Form 80 – Personal Particulars for Character Assessment. I think it's because I am from high risk country. Is it good or bad?

Anyway fingers crossed. Hoping to get it approved soon. Wish me luck.

Roberts13, I hope you will hear the good news soon too.

quick update guys.

HR told me that my nomination has been approved this afternoon. Soon after that CO emailed me to provide Form 80 – Personal Particulars for Character Assessment. I think it's because I am from high risk country. Is it good or bad?

Anyway fingers crossed. Hoping to get it approved soon. Wish me luck.

Roberts13, I hope you will hear the good news soon too.

Thats fantastic news - And thank you for your well wishes for our App.... hopefully it wont be too much longer now we were acknowledged on 23/5 .....I think the form 80 is standard now - when my mum submit in august her agent told her that they include it with every application. I had already submit ours without as it wasnt on our checklist but am expecting to have to submit also.

DRA?

I don't think it is taking too long, happy to wait as I am still within the normal processing periods :)

dra : decision ready application or drc its same thing

r you sure ur is DRA? should not take that long

my acknowledgement letter says DRA application wil take 3to 4weeks to finalise.

Guest lilimary
dra : decision ready application or drc its same thing

r you sure ur is DRA? should not take that long

my acknowledgement letter says DRA application wil take 3to 4weeks to finalise.

Yes I am sure.

I am quite surprised of your acknowledgement letter content though. But good for you, 3 to 4 weeks is great.

Archived