ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Finally got our golden ticket. So relieved and it only took 200 days ;)

It's been bloody stressful but so worth it.

Applied parra: 28th June

Nom approved 4 nov

Visa approved: 14th Jan

My advice is just forget about it after its been lodged or it will drive you insane. Just ask my wife.

Good luck all. :biggrin:

Ours was submitted with the nom on the 19th August & as of yet no

CO for even the nom :( hoping we hear something soon. I want it all through by April when our new baby is born!!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally got our golden ticket. So relieved and it only took 200 days ;)

It's been bloody stressful but so worth it.

Applied parra: 28th June

Nom approved 4 nov

Visa approved: 14th Jan

My advice is just forget about it after its been lodged or it will drive you insane. Just ask my wife.

Good luck all. :biggrin:

Congrats... it's good to see movement on the applications.

I think, until the nomination is approved, you can't dwell on it and there really doesn't seem to be a standard timeframe regarding nomination approvals.

Hi All,

PR (856) finally granted!!! Details Below,

DIAC Office : Parramatta

Position : Software Sales Account Manager

31/08/2010 : Application submitted (both nomination and PR application)

31/12/2010 : Nomination Approved

14/01/2011 : PR Granted!

Best of luck to all!

Guest boulam51
Hi All,

PR (856) finally granted!!! Details Below,

DIAC Office : Parramatta

Position : Software Sales Account Manager

31/08/2010 : Application submitted (both nomination and PR application)

31/12/2010 : Nomination Approved

14/01/2011 : PR Granted!

Best of luck to all!

Congratulation Buddy!

Guest PRdesperador

Thanks jocat, mine was lodged on 3rd Sept, just a few days later than yours through MA, hope will receive good news soon.. fingers and toes crossed :biggrin:

Thanks jocat, mine was lodged on 3rd Sept, just a few days later than yours through MA, hope will receive good news soon.. fingers and toes crossed :biggrin:

Hi Does anyone know what month are they processing at Parramatta ...is it July OR August

hey mengancun, i remember to be honest...what is the form 80??

I have a friend who got his PR in 1 week after lodging the application. It was lodged decision ready so looks like if you go this way things happen very fast.

Guest PRdesperador
Hi Does anyone know what month are they processing at Parramatta ...is it July OR August

I guess is as they like, don't think they are going by proper sequence.. sigh..

Guest boulam51

Got email from Parramatae January 7 and been told they are starting allocating July this month.

I would not expect the bulk of August until next month.

Guest boulam51
I guess is as they like, don't think they are going by proper sequence.. sigh..

I believe the bulk of applications are process in sequence and about 20% in some order we do no / makes no sense.

Guest boulam51
Thanks for replying me jocat.

Just one more question, that is did you do a form 80 with your application as well? I saw someone wrote that they were requested a form 80.

Thank you.

Form 80 is linked with character check.

Form 80 might be ask by the C.O but it is NOT usually required to do with your application.

Guest lisa maughan

Ive just been informed that my front loaded 856 app has been sent to perth from patamatta. It was lodged 24 august. Anyone have any idea how quick or slow wa is processing. I see parra are now starting julys. My meds run out in march-,so its gonna tight if i have to repeat them x 6!!!

Getting worried.

Guest boulam51
Ive just been informed that my front loaded 856 app has been sent to perth from patamatta. It was lodged 24 august. Anyone have any idea how quick or slow wa is processing. I see parra are now starting julys. My meds run out in march-,so its gonna tight if i have to repeat them x 6!!!

Getting worried.

I've seen a lot of people getting their medical extended

Getting worried.

@Lisa - did they say only your application has gone to Perth or did they indicate a month or something

Jeez ..one only feels so apprehensive at all these things ...well Perth I hope is quicker than Parra

Guest lisa maughan

Heres hoping an extension wont be necessary.. Its taking soo long!

Hopefully their workload is less. Anyone know how fast they are going?

Guest mikeskinner1272
Hi Lisa,

to my knowledge they can extend medicals, I was told they last 12 months when i spoke to Immi so you'll be fine.

My medicals run out at the end of feb....How long can they extend the medicals by.....I was told I was going in August 2010.....My sponsor then moved from byron bay to Surfers, just as I got a case officer and waiting 7 months,which took me out of my RSMS 119, the Diac told me to get a 457 and then apply for your ENS 121 once you get out. The DIAC then wouldn't allow my sponsor to sponsor me and told me to get an ENS 121, so I lost over 4 months on the 457....That was lodged in October 2010...so I know I still have a long wait ahead of me....Just hope the medicals can be extended..

Mike

Guest guest17520
seems to have suddenly gone quiet ...any movements anybody

My new CO gets back from leave on Tuesday so I'll be sending a strongly worded email to her asking what the **** is going on with my application.

Guest boulam51
My new CO gets back from leave on Tuesday so I'll be sending a strongly worded email to her asking what the **** is going on with my application.

Yes I think you need a clear update on the matters.

OMG i can't believe it! My visa was approved today, 6 months to the day!!!!!!

Nomination & my Application sent 20th July 2010, got my email today from my migration agent with the approval 20th Jan.

(I think using the global feedback site to complain got my visa picked up and looked at, i sent them a complaint on the 26th December regarding the unfair processing of new visa applications. I don't think it will help complaining unless you've been waiting over the stated time 5 months, or 7 months)

Good luck everyone else, it feels soooooo goood. you'll all get there soon enough biggrin.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Archived