ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest FAMILYSTONE

Just to let everyone know, I am a pre diploma RGN with 20 years experience. I applied for a 121 visa on 13/12/2010 and today it was refused as I did not meet the qualification criteria.

so to all 'old school' RGN's who have applied be prepared for some bad news.

If there is any RGN's who did get their visa let me know

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ITengineer
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I just applied for 856 through a RMA in Perth. Since the nominating company is in Sydney, my application is lodged at paramatta. I am coming over from 457 and has been with same employer for last three years. I have lodged an front loaded application with DRC. How long is it normally taking paramatta to grant visa these days?

Thanks!

My timeline is:

Lodged: 08 Feb 2011

Money taken out from a/c: 11 Feb 2011

I will add that to the spreadsheet ASAP.

Hi..It can be anything between 2-3 weeks to 5 months.I submitted mine on 3rd sept and a colleague of mine did after a month.He got his in 3 weeks and its been 5 months waiting for me now..

Hi to all

As I mentioned a while ago, I have not really spent any time thinking about my visa at all but thought I would check in today to see how everyone else is going.

Congrats to everyone who have received their visas.

Richiko, you have the patience of a saint! I hope that you will receive an answer soon so that you can stop living in limbo.

Have a great week and let's hope for a massive amount of golden tickets :)

Hi all,

I was thinking of creating a new spreadsheet for timelines. The old one is hard to use. I will include a DRC thingy as well.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest gxl1970
Got mine today..!

applied on 3rd september 2010 (parramatta ,sydney)

Congratulations. when was your nomination been approved? I submit mine on 30 Sep, didn't even have news about nomination yet.

Guest mikeskinner1272

Are we still in August for employer nomination......debating with my MA wether to continue or stay with my original 175....Even if my sponsor did get the all clear which will be around April, wih 7 months back log for my application after that...Even my sponsor has spoken to the DIAC in Parramatta and they were totally usless, my sponsor is pulling his hair out...I may be spending another xmas in the UK.. Not a happy man

Guest boulam51
Are we still in August for employer nomination......debating with my MA wether to continue or stay with my original 175....Even if my sponsor did get the all clear which will be around April, wih 7 months back log for my application after that...Even my sponsor has spoken to the DIAC in Parramatta and they were totally usless, my sponsor is pulling his hair out...I may be spending another xmas in the UK.. Not a happy man

Hey Mike,

Why don't you come in australia and work for your sponsor on a 457 in the mean time?

Guest lisa maughan

Hi

We got it at long last (ens 856) submitted Aug 24th 2010.

All front loaded, sent to Paramatta then it was transferred to WA due to backlogs.

Had no idea it was being looked at til Friday 4th Feb when the CO asked for some more info from us and from our nominating company - we returned the info on Monday and got the decision on Tuesday 8th Feb.

Could have blown me down with a feather!! Huge weight off :laugh:

NOt sure who updates the spreadsheet.

Good luck to everyone else waiting.

Lisa

Guest boulam51
Hi

All front loaded, sent to Paramatta then it was transferred to WA due to backlogs.

Had no idea it was being looked at til Friday 4th Feb when the CO asked for some more info from us and from our nominating company - we returned the info on Monday and got the decision on Tuesday 8th Feb.

Lisa

Congratulation !!!

Guest guest17520
Hi

Lisa

Congratulations!!!!

Guest guest17520

I am starting to lose my patience with this whole application. It's coming up to 11 months since I applied for my part and over a year since my employer applied, how can they justify making me wait this long?

Does anyone know if any of the case officers at Parra work full time? I have had two CO's, the first one worked Monday to Thursday and my current CO works Monday - Wednesday. It's a joke.

:mad: :arghh:

Hi..It can be anything between 2-3 weeks to 5 months.I submitted mine on 3rd sept and a colleague of mine did after a month.He got his in 3 weeks and its been 5 months waiting for me now..

Thanks for that! Did you do your application as DRC?

Hi everyone, just thought I would update, something is moving at the Melbourne office!!!!

My employer nomination part was approved on the 14/02/2011. They emailed my employer straight away and they sent the nomination approval letter onto me so I can submit a copy when I do my bit. I dont know how to add these details to the spreadsheet.

Employer nomination part submitted 26/10/2010, approved 14/02/2011.

We are just sorting our paperwork out and I am on a diet before I go for my medical, then we will submit our bit. I know it will be another wait but at least the first step is sorted.

Though it might help others to know something is moving at the Melbourne office if any one has applied via there.

Good luck to everyone

Thanks for sharing, Sharry.

My nomination part was submitted to Mel. office on the 9th of Sep, still haven't heard anything!

Hi everyone, just thought I would update, something is moving at the Melbourne office!!!!

My employer nomination part was approved on the 14/02/2011. They emailed my employer straight away and they sent the nomination approval letter onto me so I can submit a copy when I do my bit. I dont know how to add these details to the spreadsheet.

Employer nomination part submitted 26/10/2010, approved 14/02/2011.

We are just sorting our paperwork out and I am on a diet before I go for my medical, then we will submit our bit. I know it will be another wait but at least the first step is sorted.

Though it might help others to know something is moving at the Melbourne office if any one has applied via there.

Good luck to everyone

Guest mikeskinner1272

have tried that.....for some reason my case officer....who was ****ing more than usless, told me that my employer didn't comply with the 457 visa....Yet they had been given the all clear to sponsor on the RSMS.....When I questioned my CO....I asked why they had been refused she couldn't tell me, I said can't or won't tell me....All she said was I could appeal at a cost of $1400.....My sponsor hit the roof. We were told by the DIAC to go down the route of the 457 when my sponsor had to move 60 miles for a contract they had just landed, but it was on the Gold Coast, which is a no no for RSMS.....I have lost 12 weeks on the 457 and been waiting for another 16 weeks with the ENS, my sponsor applied in October 2010......Doing my head in....Plus I now have to do my medicals again.......DEEP JOY

Guest boulam51
Hi all,

I have created a new spreadsheet with all the visa application lodged this year. Here is the link to spreadsheet.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ag5EFGyeVcrWdEpMZGhneHJ2UVJhbHMzNG5XQlQzTWc&hl=en&authkey=CNnDjbIC

Hi ashish,

I would propose that instead of a new spreadsheet (with a new link), you could add it as an extra tab to the main list. Too many spreadsheet usually end up as big confusion.

This list is the most up to date and writable for all

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqjcLelabWLPdEFBbEc1LW4tbl9vc0FRQjVpcGJ4NEE&hl=en#gid=0

Cheers

Just to let everyone know, I am a pre diploma RGN with 20 years experience. I applied for a 121 visa on 13/12/2010 and today it was refused as I did not meet the qualification criteria.

so to all 'old school' RGN's who have applied be prepared for some bad news.

If there is any RGN's who did get their visa let me know

Hi, Im assuming if you applied for the 121 you had a job lined up, did you also have a positive skills assessment from the ANMC if not this may be why it was refused, they sometimes insist on it, are you currently registered with AHPRA too? We applied for ours in May it was granted in October but we did diploma course, as far as im aware the course you have completed is irrelevant to immigration but registration and skills assesment are what is important to them, feel free to pm me if you think i might be able to help, hopefully you will get it sorted. cheryl.

Hi ashish,

I would propose that instead of a new spreadsheet (with a new link), you could add it as an extra tab to the main list. Too many spreadsheet usually end up as big confusion.

This list is the most up to date and writable for all

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqjcLelabWLPdEFBbEc1LW4tbl9vc0FRQjVpcGJ4NEE&hl=en#gid=0

Cheers

Great. I have added my details.

Thanks!

Archived