ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest smilearchitect

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I put a drc application on jan 27 2011 , though my initial saaga started in april 2009 for a gsm 175 application.

now apparently c.o was alloted on feb 10th but he has gone on indefnte leave...

i am fed up of this...........god i want this story to end:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest17520
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I put a drc application on jan 27 2011 , though my initial saaga started in april 2009 for a gsm 175 application.

i am fed up of this...........god i want this story to end:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Less than one month to get a CO is very good, it sucks that they have gone on leave but overall you haven't been waiting long. Try to put it out of your mind for a couple of months, if you don't it will drive you crazy.

:biggrin:

Guest alimadge

i am fed up of this...........god i want this story to end:mad::mad::mad:

Lucky you, at least you have a case officer and have only been waiting 3 weeks. Our application for a 856 has been in since September. No case officer,nothing. I need it granted before middle of March ,otherwise I have hefty University fees to pay for my son. :realmad:

Guest Kris Rao

Does any one know how long it is taking currently for a decision to be made once the case officer is allocated? Are the NSW PSE still adhering to 2 working day timeframe?

hi all,

Applied nomination and application in end of july. nothing heard. anyone got an idea which month melbourne office is on these days ???

Guest guest17520
Does any one know how long it is taking currently for a decision to be made once the case officer is allocated? Are the NSW PSE still adhering to 2 working day timeframe?

It's hard to say as they don't always tell you when you have a case officer, usually the first time you find out is when they ask you for more information or they grant your visa.

If I had to guess though, my answer would be that they don't keep to the 2 day time frame.

hi all,

Applied nomination and application in end of july. nothing heard. anyone got an idea which month melbourne office is on these days ???

RE; ENS 856 visa

My employer submitted their part on 26/10/2010 and this part was approved on the 14/02/2010 at the Melbourne office. I have not submitted my part yet.

Good luck with yours, i hope you hear something soon.

Guest calvinated

woohoo! finally got my visa :jiggy:

176 lodged in Mar 2008

After not hearing anything for 2 years, decided to apply for the 121 using the fee-free transfer

Nomination submitted: 17th May 2010

Application submitted: 9th Sept 2010

Nomination Approved: 9th Dec 2010

Pre-grant letter: 7th Jan 2011

Visa Grant: 31st Jan 2011

A long journey it has been and am soooo glad it is finally over:biggrin:

Thanks everyone for your help and advice!

Good luck to all those waiting.

Guest guest17520
woohoo! finally got my visa :jiggy:

176 lodged in Mar 2008

After not hearing anything for 2 years, decided to apply for the 121 using the fee-free transfer

Nomination submitted: 17th May 2010

Application submitted: 9th Sept 2010

Nomination Approved: 9th Dec 2010

Pre-grant letter: 7th Jan 2011

Visa Grant: 31st Jan 2011

A long journey it has been and am soooo glad it is finally over:biggrin:

Thanks everyone for your help and advice!

Good luck to all those waiting.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest17520
My nomination was approved today 18/02.

Hopefully the main application will follow shortly.

That's good news, hopefully not too long for you now! :biggrin:

Guest guest17520
What's the latest for you Rich?

Nothing really, still waiting for the letter from my CO explaining why I have failed the medical. I sent an email last week and she pretty told me to f*** off and keep waiting. I'm contemplating using the global feedback thing to complain but I really don't want to p*ss off my CO.

Guest ITengineer
Congratulations. when was your nomination been approved? I submit mine on 30 Sep, didn't even have news about nomination yet.

Thanks.It got approved a week before visa approval.

Guest guest17520
Guys,

Anyone knows where I can go IN sydney for official Fingerprints.

Cheers

Do you need it for your police check?

This is what it says on the AFP website:

Fingerprint checks

You will only need to provide fingerprints as part of your application where there is a requirement for such a check to be conducted. Your fingerprints will be checked against a central database of records and will take additional time to process. An additional cost is also associated with this service, see fees below.

Where a fingerprint check is required, it is your responsibility to obtain a full set of fingerprints from your local police jurisdiction.

National Police Checks - Australian Federal Police

Maybe try calling your local police station or the main police station on George Street.

Guest PRdesperador

Submitted application on 2nd Sept, received email from CO to the lazy MA , the mail was sent to the MA on 31 Jan but the lazy old man only forward the email to us on the 11 Feb ! and we get to get all the medical report, police check and proof of English to them by 28 Feb :arghh:., we submitted the police clearance from our country and the stupid MA lost it again, we might have problem to get another original copy fast.

Got our medical done today and sent the request form to AFP via express post yesterday.

Really frustrating, my hubby is a graduate from the US and yet the CO demanding to prove that the courses were conducted in English! how ridiculous!

We were told by the lazy MA that the CO will not extend out dateline. We will be going back to our country for holiday mid of March, just hope that the dateline can be extended at least we can go back to our country to get the necessary document sorted out.

Whenever we are in need we can never get through the lazy MA. Now i wish to deal with the CO myself.

Sorry guys for being so grumpy but really frustrating to deal with the MA like that:mad:.

finger crossed everything will go smoothly from now on.:unsure:

Guest guest17520
Submitted application on 2nd Sept, received email from CO to the lazy MA , the mail was sent to the MA on 31 Jan but the lazy old man only forward the email to us on the 11 Feb ! and we get to get all the medical report, police check and proof of English to them by 28 Feb :arghh:., we submitted the police clearance from our country and the stupid MA lost it again, we might have problem to get another original copy fast.

Got our medical done today and sent the request form to AFP via express post yesterday.

Really frustrating, my hubby is a graduate from the US and yet the CO demanding to prove that the courses were conducted in English! how ridiculous!

We were told by the lazy MA that the CO will not extend out dateline. We will be going back to our country for holiday mid of March, just hope that the dateline can be extended at least we can go back to our country to get the necessary document sorted out.

Whenever we are in need we can never get through the lazy MA. Now i wish to deal with the CO myself.

Sorry guys for being so grumpy but really frustrating to deal with the MA like that:mad:.

finger crossed everything will go smoothly from now on.:unsure:

Hi, don't worry, we all have our occasional rants on here, me more than most :arghh:

That must be so frustrating, not only do you have to wait for lazy immigration you also have to wait for a lazy MA. You've probably paid double what we have paid for not using an MA which would make it even worse for you, what on Earth are they doing with your hard earned money???

The way I stop myself going crazy is just trying to forget about it and just plan for my life in Australia once I get my PR.

Hang in there :biggrin:

Guest smilearchitect

:Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git:

the long leave which my case officer is going is till tuesday next thats what immi told me

now i am waiting till tuesday...hopefully smthng moves atleast snail moves faster trust me

Guest martin brisbane87
:Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git:

the long leave which my case officer is going is till tuesday next thats what immi told me

now i am waiting till tuesday...hopefully smthng moves atleast snail moves faster trust me

HI DU YOU KNOW UR CASE OFFICERS NAME.........................JUST TO FIND OUT WE HAVE A SAME CASE OFFICER?????????????????

MY CASE OFFICER S SITING ON MY FILE FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS ........:Randy-git:

Guest PRdesperador

thanks richkoto. will send an email to the MA to bombard him :biggrin:

just keep all my fingers and toes crossed the CO is a considerate guy.

good luck to all of you too.. i feel kind of sick and tired.. just hope that this will over soon.

Guest calvinated
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Richkoto.

All the best with yours. Hope you get it soon. Will keep my fingers crossed for ya!

Archived