ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest tucky363

Hi,

I am also applying at melbourne centre of excellence for 856 with drc....

could you keep me updated on how long yours takes to get approved so I know what sort of timeframe to expect :)

I apply 23 march 2011......

cant wait!!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello All,

here is some good new. my nomination got approved on Friday. and that was the first time I heard from my CO. He asked few docs from me on friday and emailed him same day. my visa was about to final today but at last neck of time he asked to get new medical as it has expired frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif. He couldnt extend it.

I have a little doubt. last time, they doubted that i had TB. but after further test, nothing was found. So this time again, do i have to go from that phase once again sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif???

Please help. . . i am stressed out.

thanx

hello All,

here is some good new. my nomination got approved on Friday. and that was the first time I heard from my CO. He asked few docs from me on friday and emailed him same day. my visa was about to final today but at last neck of time he asked to get new medical as it has expired frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif. He couldnt extend it.

I have a little doubt. last time, they doubted that i had TB. but after further test, nothing was found. So this time again, do i have to go from that phase once again sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif???

Please help. . . i am stressed out.

thanx

@aaina - which month did you apply and at what centre ...dont worry about the test ..get it done and get over with it

@aaina - which month did you apply and at what centre ...dont worry about the test ..get it done and get over with it

hi k14usmukh,

thanx for your quick reply. applied on 28 july in melbourne office. was Front loaded application. nearly will be 7 month in 7 days.

thanx

Any luck guys? Any chances of case officer being assigned for DRC applications in 10-15 days? If anyone with DRC got case officer assigned in 10-15 days please let me know.

Good luck folks!

Guest mikeskinner1272

Any news on which month Parramatta are on???? Last I heard they were in August.....Not long now ( I HOPE) ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Ours was in parramatta but now is in Perth. I emailed Perth & was told I'd have a co in 3 weeks max. Might b worth checking if your app is still in paramatta. We applied in august last year. If hadn't of enquiried about it, they wouldn't have told me it's in Perth.

i never seem to get the full information from customer service ..yesterday i called ..was told ..."case ready for allocation " ...today i called again to find out ...was told when asked if allocated or ready for allocation ...rep says " yes it has been batched ..so if they have questions they will call " ...

not sure what to make out ??? has anyone had a similar experience ??

Iam wondering if we can go out of Australia temporary for a month after application of 856 (Employe sponsored visa.

As long as you advise DIAC of your travel plans and let them know when you have returned - it shouldn't be a problem.

Guest alimadge
Iam wondering if we can go out of Australia temporary for a month after application of 856 (Employe sponsored visa.

We did, we are currently on a 457, and went home for a month at xmas while we had an 856 lodged. Just told them of our travel dates, not a problem.

Still waiting for our 856 though, getting rather fed up, our application was lodged on 9th Sept, nomination approved 10 December, heared nothing since.

Guest smilearchitect

YOU CAN ENTER AUSTRALIA ON ANY VISA JUST MAKE SURE THAT VISA DOES NOT AHVE A 8503 CONDITION ON IT , WHHIHC MEANS YOU CANNOT CHANGE INTO ANY OTHER SUBSTANTIATIVE VISA ON AUSTRalian shores if a decision is made and it shall complicate your case if 8503 is their on your visa

and if you planning to appply for a tourist visa/any other visa you cannot ask the officer /immigration NOT to put 8503 condition on your visa , you do not have a right to ask it.

does this make sense?

:Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git:

the long leave which my case officer is going is till tuesday next thats what immi told me

now i am waiting till tuesday...hopefully smthng moves atleast snail moves faster trust me

Hey smilearchitect,

Have you heard anything back from your caseofficer? Wasn't he supposed to get back today? Also how did you know that you have case officer allocated?

Cheers!!

Guest smilearchitect

well i called up immi and was very courteous too courteous and he blurted out i had a case officer ;-)

so ..yea i am too tensed m8....lets c wat happens

Guest kris2010
YOU CAN ENTER AUSTRALIA ON ANY VISA JUST MAKE SURE THAT VISA DOES NOT AHVE A 8503 CONDITION ON IT , WHHIHC MEANS YOU CANNOT CHANGE INTO ANY OTHER SUBSTANTIATIVE VISA ON AUSTRalian shores if a decision is made and it shall complicate your case if 8503 is their on your visa

and if you planning to appply for a tourist visa/any other visa you cannot ask the officer /immigration NOT to put 8503 condition on your visa , you do not have a right to ask it.

does this make sense?

Thanks. Iam applying for 457 visa extension to two more year by March as mine expire by June. so once I get the 457 visa extension I will be able to get back on 457.

Is this advisable.

Guest smilearchitect
Thanks. Iam applying for 457 visa extension to two more year by March as mine expire by June. so once I get the 457 visa extension I will be able to get back on 457.

Is this advisable.

i cannot understand your query could you rephrase it ??? if you are applying for a 457 extension to one more 457 with the same employer then you would not be having a problem unless you have a criminal or negative history or abuse of the previous 457 which you were granted? is that wat you were after???

i cannot understand one thing if you are on 457 and if you have finished 2 years why not ask your emplpyer for 856 visa instead of one more 457???

Guest kris2010
i cannot understand your query could you rephrase it ??? if you are applying for a 457 extension to one more 457 with the same employer then you would not be having a problem unless you have a criminal or negative history or abuse of the previous 457 which you were granted? is that wat you were after???

i cannot understand one thing if you are on 457 and if you have finished 2 years why not ask your emplpyer for 856 visa instead of one more 457???

Iam finishing two year by June on 457 so planning to apply for 856 visa but didnt want a gap between the 457 expiry and 856 application.

To be clear I will be applying for 457 extension now to fill the gap between June and the time I apply for 856 and once I get the extension then I will apply for 856.

Is this good idea to fill the gap.

Guest smilearchitect

its a good idea however , if you start your documentation now via a registered migration agent and apply for a drc their is a possiblity you can go on a bridging visa instead of a 457 again to maintain your status in the country

if you dont prefer a drama go for one more 457 , but make sure your 856 application is drc so that any decision on ur 457 can be superceded by 856 if a decision happens .

kindly consult a migration agent to expediate ur case .....is my suggestion

well i called up immi and was very courteous too courteous and he blurted out i had a case officer ;-)

so ..yea i am too tensed m8....lets c wat happens

Hope you get yours soon mate.

Did you use a RMA? I am using True Blue Migration and they suggest that it will take an average of 3-5 months before the application is allocated to case officer. I have my application certified as DRC.

Any thoughts?

Guest smilearchitect

and also hoping their is no 8503 condition on ur visa of 457 ....if their is no 8503 then only you can change to one more 457 or a 856 , if their is 8503 you have to apply for a 121/856 drc visa to get a decision ,concomitantly applying for 8503 waiver....

hope this makes sense?

Guest smilearchitect
Hope you get yours soon mate.

Did you use a RMA? I am using True Blue Migration and they suggest that it will take an average of 3-5 months before the application is allocated to case officer. I have my application certified as DRC.

Any thoughts?

then your case MUST be assigned to a case officer in 10 working days it is the law ..

so count the days and ask your immigration agent if they have not received any info ask for your ref number, you have the right to ask.....you have paid them money it is a service and its not a charity by immigration aussie

call up or ask your rma to ask whats happening ?

if their is no case officer ask the reason for it and u can expediate the case via grc to fast fwd or track ur case does it make sense?? asish??

then your case MUST be assigned to a case officer in 10 working days it is the law ..

so count the days and ask your immigration agent if they have not received any info ask for your ref number, you have the right to ask.....you have paid them money it is a service and its not a charity by immigration aussie

call up or ask your rma to ask whats happening ?

if their is no case officer ask the reason for it and u can expediate the case via grc to fast fwd or track ur case does it make sense?? asish??

Great will do. I got acknowledgment on 10 of Feb so today is the 10th working day. I might wait till the end of this week and will follow up on Monday next week.

Thanks!

Guest smilearchitect
Great will do. I got acknowledgment on 10 of Feb so today is the 10th working day. I might wait till the end of this week and will follow up on Monday next week.

Thanks!

if its paramaatta wait till probably end of 2 week , if it is else were wait till the end of week considering the case load in paramatta...give wee bit linience to them too...

:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

Archived