ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Hi Guys,

Got mine approved 18th March. It was lodged 18 Nov 2010. Nomination and visa were approved the same day. I'm in Perth, Occupation, General Accountant. I was in heaven on that day, and now I no longer worry about being kicked out of Oz by my employer. :wink:

Goodluck to everyone!

Cheers

SS[/quote

Congratulations!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any grants this week? Come on paramatta...

ME Me Me Meeeee!

Just checked my email:biggrin:

Sponsor Nomination approved 6th April

PR granted 15th April!

Paramatta!

No contact from CO whatsoever since I put the application in......... asking for additional information etc etc.......it was just THERE!

OMG..............Can't believe it!

What a relief:rolleyes:

457 runs out in 6 weeks!

Good Luck To All Waiting........My thoughts are with you

Guest sydneynurse

hey ashish..wen did u lodge ur visa aplcn?

im anxiously waiting for 856 apprvl ....

mine lodged on 15/03 with all docs in parramatta......no news yet!

Guest ashish
hey ashish..wen did u lodge ur visa aplcn?

im anxiously waiting for 856 apprvl ....

mine lodged on 15/03 with all docs in parramatta......no news yet!

Heya,

I lodged mine on 10/02/2011. I am going in as graphic designer. I think your occupation is in demand and will be processed faster.

Hope to get mine soon. This waiting game is killing me.

Let me know how you go with yours.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest ens856

Hey all,

I'm joining the list of those having applied for an ENS 856 visa and currently waiting for a decision.

Both Nomination and application (NON ETA) applied on 11/02/11 via migration agent.

My application is being processed by Parramatta Centre of Excellence.

Guest guest17520
ME Me Me Meeeee!

Just checked my email:biggrin:

Sponsor Nomination approved 6th April

PR granted 15th April!

Paramatta!

No contact from CO whatsoever since I put the application in......... asking for additional information etc etc.......it was just THERE!

OMG..............Can't believe it!

What a relief:rolleyes:

457 runs out in 6 weeks!

Good Luck To All Waiting........My thoughts are with you

Congratulations!!!

Guest ashish
Hey all,

I'm joining the list of those having applied for an ENS 856 visa and currently waiting for a decision.

Both Nomination and application (NON ETA) applied on 11/02/11 via migration agent.

My application is being processed by Parramatta Centre of Excellence.

I applied just a day before you via migration agent. What is your occupation? Have you heard anything back from DIAC? Let me know if you have any updates on yours.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest ens856

hey Ashish

I am a signal design engineer. No i havent heard anything as of now from DIAC or even my migration agent except the email regarding receiving of documents.

Unlike yours, I am not sure whether mine is a DRC application or not as i have applied for age exemption(45+) and have dependent(18+) also along with my application.

Will surely let you know if there is any update and please do keep me in the loop.

Guest ashish
hey Ashish

I am a signal design engineer. No i havent heard anything as of now from DIAC or even my migration agent except the email regarding receiving of documents.

Unlike yours, I am not sure whether mine is a DRC application or not as i have applied for age exemption(45+) and have dependent(18+) also along with my application.

Will surely let you know if there is any update and please do keep me in the loop.

Hey mate,

Mine is a straight forward application. I have been with the same employer for almost 3 years on a 457. I am going in as Graphic Designer and haven't applied for any exemption. I will let you know as soon as I hear from my migration agent.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest maraichr

Just got my PR today

Nomination and Sponsorhip submitted : 24/03/2011

Nomination approved: 05/04/2011

PR Approved: 19/04/2011

So happy.

Guest maraichr
Just got my PR today

So happy.

Forgot to mention office is Parramatta. I have updated the spreadsheet.

Forgot to mention office is Parramatta. I have updated the spreadsheet.

congradulations and good luck!

Did you do DRC ?

Guest rahul4200
Just got my PR today

So happy.

Congrats Maraichr.....my application too was submitted 24/03/2011.....DRC.....lets hope i get the news soon....:biggrin:

Guest ashish

Congratulations maraichr.

And this is the reason why I hate DIAC. They process application in random orders and they dont inform you of the progress of the application when you ring them.

I applied for mine on 10/02/2011 as DRC and still haven't heard anything back from DIAC.

Hoping to get mine soon.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest maraichr
Congratulations maraichr.

And this is the reason why I hate DIAC. They process application in random orders and they dont inform you of the progress of the application when you ring them.

I applied for mine on 10/02/2011 as DRC and still haven't heard anything back from DIAC.

Hoping to get mine soon.

Cheers,

Ashish

I agree with you it is a bit random. Obviously I am not complaining as my Lawyer said anything from 1 to 7 months. My migration agent did a stellar job and was in communication quite a bit post nomination approval.

I hope everything works out quite soon for you. It seems the hardest part of the app is the nomination approval. I work for a fairly large organisation that sponsors quite a few people so that might have helped.

Guest ashish
I agree with you it is a bit random. Obviously I am not complaining as my Lawyer said anything from 1 to 7 months. My migration agent did a stellar job and was in communication quite a bit post nomination approval.

I hope everything works out quite soon for you. It seems the hardest part of the app is the nomination approval. I work for a fairly large organisation that sponsors quite a few people so that might have helped.

Thanks mate!

Congratulations for your visa.

Guest guest17520

Have a good long weekend everyone and lets hope our case officers don't eat too many easter eggs and get lazy and that we all get our visas soon after the break!!!

:biggrin:

Archived