ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest Savana
Finally after 13 long months I have got PR!!!!!!!

It's been a tough journey especially after I was told I failed the medical but it's finally over, I feel so relieved.

Thank you to everyone who has had kind words of support, too many to mention and who have listened to me complain.

Good luck to everyone waiting, it will be your turn soon. :biggrin:

Great!! Congrats on your PR...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fabian

Anyone got an idea about the timeline now for DRC in Parramatta for RSMS 119/857 ? Has anyone actually applied in the last few weeks onshore and got allready granted the PR for subclass 119 or 857 ?

Guest Prawny4

I would love to open your link to the 121/856 timelines but cannot. Any idea what the average wait for this PR visa from a 457 temporary please? Thanks

Guest ens856
No idea mate. Last time I rang them was in January and they said they were allocating Mid October / Early November application then. With my calculation they might be allocating Early/Mid January application this time. You might have to ring them on 131 881 to get a correct information.

I applied on 10th of Feb 2011 and still waiting to hear something back from DIAC. Hopefully they will grant my visa soon. I am sick of playing this waiting game.

Cheers,

Ashish

Thanks mate.

N yea lets hope this waiting game ends soon:smile:

Guest boulam51

It's been a tough journey especially after I was told I failed the medical but it's finally over, I feel so relieved.

Thank you to everyone who has had kind words of support, too many to mention and who have listened to me complain.

That's awesome Rich! I'm pleased for you ;-)

Guest Cass

congrats Richiko. That's excellent news mate! Best of luck with the new bubs; I'm sure it will be a lot easier now that you know where you're going to be building your future.

Guest monster

Congratulations mate. :biggrin:

Guest gara

I would hope that my husband's application would finalised the fallowing weeks,hopefully in God's will....:wink:

Guest Moonkit

Hi everyone,

Long time reader / first time poster here, I have discovered this forum few months ago while I was sorting out my own visa application and have found it incredibly helpful & comforting knowing that there are other people in the same boat.

Today I received my permanent residency visa.

Here's my timeline (Added it to the google doc too):

Parramatta Office

09/03/11: Lodgement (Nomination & Application as DRC)

05/04/11: Nomination approved

04/05/11: Visa granted

I hope this information will be useful to those still in the seemingly never-ending dreadful wait ... but HOLD ON GUYS IT WILL COME THROUGH!

The very best of luck to everyone,

Moonkit

Guest ashish

Has anyone called parramatta recently? I am freaking out as this application when lodged as DRC was supposed to be finalised within few weeks to a month. It's already been three painful months for me now and i haven't heard anything back from them.

I might ring them today and find out which month are they processing at the moment. If anyone have any idea, do let me know.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest ashish
I would love to open your link to the 121/856 timelines but cannot. Any idea what the average wait for this PR visa from a 457 temporary please? Thanks

Absolutely no idea mate. I am moving over from 457 to 856. I am still with the same employer and have been working for them from last 3 years. I am going in as Graphic Designer and I applied for 856 on 10/02/2011. Till date I haven't heard anything back from them. Also, by looking at this forum I can see that if you are in the medical profession then you are most likely to get visa sorted out fast, otherwise you might have to wait for few months.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest Fabian

No I havnt called parramatta but I received an acknowledgement letter after 1.5 weeks of lodgement saying that the allocation of my case to a case officer will happen soon.

Maybe not lodged decision ready ashish ?

Guest ashish
No I havnt called parramatta but I received an acknowledgement letter after 1.5 weeks of lodgement saying that the allocation of my case to a case officer will happen soon.

Maybe not lodged decision ready ashish ?

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for that. Well you must have used RMA to lodge your application. May I know which migration agent did you use? My agent is True Blue Migration and they are based in Perth. The only reason I went ahead with them because they offer No visa no fee guarantee.

May be they haven't lodged my application as DRC. Is there any way I can find whether the application is lodged as DRC or not?

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest Fabian

Yeah I used an RMA who is based in Canberra. If you want to know the name and costs send a private message to me as I dont like publishing every detail.

That no visa no fee thing looks a bit weird...when I would be the agent I wouldnt put the effort in and certify my clients application as decision ready when I dont even have received one cent for it.

I think it took my agent a whole week to get our nomination and application certified and ready to be assessed for DIAC but I had to pay him.

Not sure whether you can find out or not...probably the best would be to ask your agent whether he lodged it certified decision ready or not.

Guest ashish
Yeah I used an RMA who is based in Canberra. If you want to know the name and costs send a private message to me as I dont like publishing every detail.

That no visa no fee thing looks a bit weird...when I would be the agent I wouldnt put the effort in and certify my clients application as decision ready when I dont even have received one cent for it.

I think it took my agent a whole week to get our nomination and application certified and ready to be assessed for DIAC but I had to pay him.

Not sure whether you can find out or not...probably the best would be to ask your agent whether he lodged it certified decision ready or not.

Well you have to pay the agent fees in advance which was $3300 including GST. They refund you back when they are not able to secure your visa. I read a lot of positive review about them and decided to go ahead with them.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest ashish

Just got an update from parramatta that my application has been moved to perth for further processing. Is that a good thing or bad?

Any idea?

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest Savana

Got this from my email today:

Current Processing Dates

If you have lodged an ENS or RSMS application, you should have received an acknowledgement letter shortly after you lodge your application. This letter will advise that your application has been received and placed with our on-hand cases.

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 13 December 2010.

Guest ashish
Got this from my email today:

Current Processing Dates

If you have lodged an ENS or RSMS application, you should have received an acknowledgement letter shortly after you lodge your application. This letter will advise that your application has been received and placed with our on-hand cases.

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 13 December 2010.

Still a long way for me. I lodged mine on 10/02/2011. Also my application has been moved from Parramatta to Perth. Don't know whether that's good or bad :-/

Guest ens856
Just got an update from parramatta that my application has been moved to perth for further processing. Is that a good thing or bad?

Any idea?

Cheers,

Ashish

Hey ashish,

how did you get to know about this status of your application?

You got an email or you called e'm up?

Today as per my migration agent's the general rule of thumb for processing is 9 months:unsure:

Guest Bubu

Any idea?

Cheers,

Ashish

We are in the same shoes with my partner! ENS 121 DRC in IT profession was lodged in Parramatta on 10/02/11 and it was transferred to Perth on the 17/04/11. That is all we know. I guess it is good that at least something has happened. They must have transferred ot to Perth because they have more capacity to process it there quicker?

Keep waiting....

Guest Fabian

There is a document online that says why they transfer.

They are transfering applications because they cant keep up with the numbers at the Parramatta Office. Just google Decision Ready Cases DIAC. There are a few websites and PDF documents that outline the reasons.

Still, certified decision ready applications should not take like 2 month. I received an email today saying my application has been allocated to a case officer and will be assessed soon, and thats with an application that has been lodged 2 weeks ago. On the other hand I have applied under the RSMS...not sure whether that makes a difference but I can imagine it does for the nomination as for ENS DIAC is checking the stuff that the state authority has already checked.

Maybe your agent hasnt certified the decision ready application ?

Guest ashish
We are in the same shoes with my partner! ENS 121 DRC in IT profession was lodged in Parramatta on 10/02/11 and it was transferred to Perth on the 17/04/11. That is all we know. I guess it is good that at least something has happened. They must have transferred ot to Perth because they have more capacity to process it there quicker?

Keep waiting....

Hi,

Which migration agent did you use to lodge yours? I am using True Blue Migration and they are based in Perth. I thought that might be the reason why my application was moved to Perth. Well there is nothing I can do but wait and hope that I will get the decision soon.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest ashish
Hey ashish,

how did you get to know about this status of your application?

You got an email or you called e'm up?

Today as per my migration agent's the general rule of thumb for processing is 9 months:unsure:

Hi mate,

I rang Parramatta COE yesterday and the customer service guy notified me of that. My application was lodged on 10/02/2011 as DRC and nothing has happened till date. Hopefully I will get good news soon.

Cheers,

Ashish

Archived