ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest Jitu
Hi Fabian,

Congratulation for your new granted PR and good luck to your new life in AU.

I just got RCB and I am completing my application to DIAC (RSMS 119). Just looked at your case and exactly the same as mine. My angent asked me to come and finalise my application next week. And before I come, I need to make payment for agent fee and 1735 AUD into his account as well. I just have a question that did it happen to you before?

Did the CO ask you to provide all details of your employers in the past? and do you have to provide all the work reference letters or just quote their email and phone numbers? does the CO put lots of attention on your CV?

Did you have to prove to your CO that your employer can not find local employees?

Thank you for your time

Andy

Hi friends,

I am quite new to this forum.

My agent has submitted my application as Decision Ready (DR) (at least he says that) on 16th May 2011. I was expecting my VISA in 2-3 weeks. However he yesterday called me and said Immigration asked softcopy of CV. He said that implies that my application has been sent for Background check. It could take long. I don't understand if it is true or not.

My acknowledgement letter has these lines " the published service standard for ENS/RSMS case is 5 moths (ETA countries) and 7 moths (non-ETA countries). ..... .. You will be contacted by a case officer within 2 working days of the visa application being allocated, with either an outcome for decision-ready cases or a request for additional information or documents. Until a case is allocated....."

Now I have suspicion that my application is not decision ready. However I am sure my Nomination was DR as it came within a week. I trust my agent as he is nice guy but I am not sure why its taking so long.

Also, anyone have idea how long Background check takes?

Regards,

Jitu

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nandy

Hi All,

I am new to this forum.

Have been in Aus since last 1 year. Now that my employer was ready to sponsor me, my agent has applied for RSMS 119 visa (since my present one is not a qualifying visa).

Nomination applied 2nd March 2011

Visa applied 19th May 2011

No news at all till now. I was expecting that the visa would take just a few weeks.

Is anyone having a similar case?

Hi mate,

I just know one forum user. He/she applied on the same day as mine 10/02/2011 and both of our application has been transferred to Perth.

I emailed Perth to find out what was happening with my application and they replied back saying they received of boxes of cases from Parramatta late April and are not able to provide an estimation on when those cases will be allocated to a case officer for processing.

What about you? When did you apply?

Cheers,

Ashish

Hi Ashish,

I lodged mine on 10/3/2011 but my RMA isnt sure if it was launched as a DRC!!

Also I've researched and found this FAQ which mentions that many applications are being transferred to Perth, Melbourne and Brisbane to reduce the workload: http://www.australianimmigrationvisas.com.au/employer-nomination-scheme-ensregional-sponsored-migration-scheme-rsms-decision-ready-application-processing-frequently-asked-questions

And my VEVO status still shows as 'Bridging Visa', so fingers crossed!!

Thanks man

Guest ying

Here is my timeline for my 119 visa,

Normination Lodge: 12 April ,Normination approved : 25 April

Visa Lodge: 12 May, Visa Approved: 30 May

Local :Melbourne

Best of Luck,

Regards,

Ying

Guest vikram singh rana

hello

friends just a quick and final update on my case rsms 857

OCCUPATION ---- COOK (international student)

age -- 22

country -- India

nomination lodged --- 21 June 2010

nomination approved -- 26 Nov 2010

application lodged --- 13 may 2011 (DRC) everything front loaded (parammatta)

acknowledged --- 24 may 2011

case assessor allocated --- 25 may and asked for 815 health undertaking form

on the same day

30th may 2011 form sent to case officer

3rd may 2011 ---- VISA GRANTED :laugh:YIPPEE:cool:

The feeling is just awesome straight PR from student visa ( still trying to believe )

Its been a long and painful journey but it is worth

Last but not least i would like to thank all the people for their more than valuable information shared on this forum

I hope all the people waiting get their residencies soon good luck

and best wishes

vikram

Guest ashish
Hi Ashish,

I lodged mine on 10/3/2011 but my RMA isnt sure if it was launched as a DRC!!

Also I've researched and found this FAQ which mentions that many applications are being transferred to Perth, Melbourne and Brisbane to reduce the workload: http://www.australianimmigrationvisas.com.au/employer-nomination-scheme-ensregional-sponsored-migration-scheme-rsms-decision-ready-application-processing-frequently-asked-questions

And my VEVO status still shows as 'Bridging Visa', so fingers crossed!!

Thanks man

Hi mate,

Mine was lodged as a paper application so I am not even able to check my vevo status. I checked my vevo status from my 457 e-lodged application and it says in-effect.

Looks like my application was not lodged as DRC. If I find out that it wasn't I am going to report this to MARA.

Cheers,

Ashish

Hi mate,

Mine was lodged as a paper application so I am not even able to check my vevo status. I checked my vevo status from my 457 e-lodged application and it says in-effect.

Looks like my application was not lodged as DRC. If I find out that it wasn't I am going to report this to MARA.

Cheers,

Ashish

Hi Ashish,

Even I've lodged mine as a Paper Application, hence cannot check the status online. However I'm using my Student Visa's login to check for VEVO and as my student visa had expired, it is showing updated info of Bridging Visa grant..

Thanks man

Guest ashish
Hi Ashish,

Even I've lodged mine as a Paper Application, hence cannot check the status online. However I'm using my Student Visa's login to check for VEVO and as my student visa had expired, it is showing updated info of Bridging Visa grant..

Thanks man

Hopefully we will get some good news soon.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest stillwaiting79
omg omg still cant believe it..... just got our pr after 1 week!!!!!!! visa submitted on the 25th of May and we got our golden emaily ticket today...... 3 years of limbo land and we are finally here to stay. yippeee......good luck to everyone who is waiting .... its a great feeling.....the best!!!! fingers crossed for you all xxxxx

Hi Charli,

Congrats to you! I was hoping you might fill me on your application type?

Was it for yourself/ you & your spouse-partner/ you & your family?

Cheers,

SW

Guest charli

yes was 856 - husband sponsored and we also have 2 children. the nomination was approved in Feb and we lodged our visa on the 25th of May ......... Im sure you wont have long to wait.... fingers crossed!!!

Guest Fabian

"Hi Fabian,

Congratulation for your new granted PR and good luck to your new life in AU.

I just got RCB and I am completing my application to DIAC (RSMS 119). Just looked at your case and exactly the same as mine. My angent asked me to come and finalise my application next week. And before I come, I need to make payment for agent fee and 1735 AUD into his account as well. I just have a question that did it happen to you before?

Did the CO ask you to provide all details of your employers in the past? and do you have to provide all the work reference letters or just quote their email and phone numbers? does the CO put lots of attention on your CV?

Did you have to prove to your CO that your employer can not find local employees?

Thank you for your time

Andy"

Hi Andy,

My employer had not to prove that he couldn't find suitable staff as the occupation "Cook" is on the State migration plan so there is a demand.

The CO hasn't asked for anything. My agent is just bloody good with these things and knew excactly what to submit. I had to write an own CV about my professional life over the past few years and this got sent to DIAC. Same for work references.

If you use an agent your agent must know these things. If not stay clear of that so called "agent" and get a real one and dont pay a single cent to the current one.

@Vikram

Congratulations mate. Another example that real Decision ready cases ARE processed in the way how they should be!

@ck1

"Hi Ashish,

I lodged mine on 10/3/2011 but my RMA isnt sure if it was launched as a DRC!!"

What an agent is that ?! The agent isnt sure...thats probably explaining why alot of people here on the forum think that their application is decision ready but the agent is just not well informed. I still believe that a lot of agents dont have a clue about it.

And just by the way, RSMS and ENS visa cannot be lodged online. The form 47es for example has to be lodged in paper...dont know why people think it can be done online, its not 457 and it doesn't say anywhere on DIAC's website that you can lodge it online. As long as you dont ask DIAC to get a password for the VEVO you will not be able to check unless you have a current visa application running that was submitted online. When you then check your entitlement details you can see any changes.

But still, has nothing to do with DRC.

Guest radders

Hi all, We had our subclass 121 PR Visa approved last week!!!!

Submitted with medicals; employment nomination and application at the same time (March7th 2011)

Nomination approved (May 26th, 2011)

CO Assigned (May 26th, 2011)

Permanent Resident VISA approved (May 31st, 2011)

Hang in there everyone....

Were off to Mackay, Queensland on 2nd August!!:biggrin::jiggy::wink:

Guest lynne14

how long can we receive the acknowledgment letter? we lodged ours last may 26....havent heard anything since then....thanks!

HI ......has anybody got through to Parramatta recently who could give me an update as to what dates they are prosessing at the moment........thanks RSMS 119 lodged app 4/2/11 only 3 weeks off our 5 month window?:frown:

Guest ashish
HI ......has anybody got through to Parramatta recently who could give me an update as to what dates they are prosessing at the moment........thanks RSMS 119 lodged app 4/2/11 only 3 weeks off our 5 month window?:frown:

Hi,

I just got this email today.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 17 January 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 1 April 2011.

Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 16 February 2011.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest ashish
we lodged about the same time as you, sent paper application via DHL took 8 days to get acknowledgement email

can anyone give me a contact number for Parramatta that is not constantly engaged??

The only number stated on their website is 131 881 but you might have to wait in queue for atleast 15-20 minutes.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest Bubu

Hi Ashish and everyone else!!! You guys have been amazing!!! Great support net on the net :)

I would like to let you know that we are flying to NZ tomorrow to get our PR validated :) The CO contacted our agent last Friday, and we have been told that we will need to be overseas for at least 2 full dyas, but will not have to go to immigration there. We are from non ETA country, but it looks like we get an electronic PR.

It will be exactly 4 months since we lodged the application DR along with company nomination at Parramatta.

Wish us good luck for tomorrow guys :) We are due to come back Thursday hopefully as permanent residents :)

Cheers

Guest janeiswaiting
Hi Ashish and everyone else!!! You guys have been amazing!!! Great support net on the net :)

I would like to let you know that we are flying to NZ tomorrow to get our PR validated :) The CO contacted our agent last Friday, and we have been told that we will need to be overseas for at least 2 full dyas, but will not have to go to immigration there. We are from non ETA country, but it looks like we get an electronic PR.

It will be exactly 4 months since we lodged the application DR along with company nomination at Parramatta.

Wish us good luck for tomorrow guys :) We are due to come back Thursday hopefully as permanent residents :)

Cheers

Hi, Bubu,

Congratulations!

As you are from non-ETA countries, may I know how long do you need to get a visa to NZ? Would like to learn about what you have to do in NZ to get electric PR visa after you come back to Australia.

Thanks,

Jane

Guest ashish

Cheers

Hi Bubu,

Congratulations on your visa. I sent an email yesterday to Perth DIAC and they were not in a situation to comment on when the Parramatta cases will be allocated for assessment. So I guess still a long wait for me. I think your application must be on the top of the pile.

Enjoy NewZealand and your stay in Australia as Permanent Resident. Wish you all the luck.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest Jitu
Hi friends,

I am quite new to this forum.

My agent has submitted my application as Decision Ready (DR) (at least he says that) on 16th May 2011. I was expecting my VISA in 2-3 weeks. However he yesterday called me and said Immigration asked softcopy of CV. He said that implies that my application has been sent for Background check. It could take long. I don't understand if it is true or not.

My acknowledgement letter has these lines " the published service standard for ENS/RSMS case is 5 moths (ETA countries) and 7 moths (non-ETA countries). ..... .. You will be contacted by a case officer within 2 working days of the visa application being allocated, with either an outcome for decision-ready cases or a request for additional information or documents. Until a case is allocated....."

Now I have suspicion that my application is not decision ready. However I am sure my Nomination was DR as it came within a week. I trust my agent as he is nice guy but I am not sure why its taking so long.

Also, anyone have idea how long Background check takes?

Regards,

Jitu

Hello everyone,

I just got a call from my agent, he gave me such a good news that my ENS 856 is granted today.

i got visa in just 3 weeks. DIAC is very efficiency i must say.

Thanks for everyone for their support.

Regards,

Jitu

Hello everyone,

I just got a call from my agent, he gave me such a good news that my ENS 856 is granted today.

Regards,

Jitu

Hi Jitu,

Congratulations for you!:biggrin:

Can u pls let us know the timeline?

Did u submit the nomination and application together?

Is it possible to submit nomination early before we complete 2 years in 457?

Guest lynne14
Hello everyone,

Regards,

Jitu

congrats!

hopefully we can hear good news in our application too.... we are still waiting for the acknowledgment letter..we lodged ours last may 26.......

Archived