ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest soonplease
do u mean it was stated in ur ack that it will granted within 3 weeks? ours tells 5-7 months maybe ours is not drc contrary to what our MA said.

Processing your application

This email confirms that your application is progressing. If you do not hear from us for a while, do not be concerned. Applications are generally processed in the order in which they are received. As a guide, it is expected that most applications will be finalised within five to seven months when all appropriate documents are provided with an application. When applications are more complex or documents are not provided quickly, the application may take longer to finalise.

Please be aware that the department may make a decision on your application without requesting additional information. Therefore you should provide us with all the information you feel is relevant.

Information is enclosed which may be relevant to your application.

Certified Decision Ready applications will be allocated within 10 business days of lodgement. It is then anticipated that the case officer will assess the certified Decision Ready application in the week following the allocation. If these applications are in fact decision ready, it is expected that most will be decided within three weeks of lodgement.

That is what it says on our email they are just generic, but we had seen the certified DR application, that was signed with our names on it. So we knew that it was, and our agent did once work at immi, so he knew what they needed.

Hope this helps, dont worry to much......x

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EatingSheep
do u mean it was stated in ur ack that it will granted within 3 weeks? ours tells 5-7 months maybe ours is not drc contrary to what our MA said.

I think the difference is that 'soonplease' has already had the Nomination approved, so may be a difference template that is send out.

As both of ours are Decision ready Nomination & Visa applications I think the Ack says 5-7 months, but in reality will get processed in 2-4 weeks.

Here's to hoping.

Guest ashish
I think the difference is that 'soonplease' has already had the Nomination approved, so may be a difference template that is send out.

As both of ours are Decision ready Nomination & Visa applications I think the Ack says 5-7 months, but in reality will get processed in 2-4 weeks.

Here's to hoping.

I am so over this DRC thingy! I lodged mine on 10/02/2011 and still haven't been assigned a case officer and to make it worst my application has been moved to Perth from Paramatta for fast processing and now parramatta are processing faster than Perth. I am so over this visa thingy. Come on DIAC!!

Guest janeiswaiting
I am so over this DRC thingy! I lodged mine on 10/02/2011 and still haven't been assigned a case officer and to make it worst my application has been moved to Perth from Paramatta for fast processing and now parramatta are processing faster than Perth. I am so over this visa thingy. Come on DIAC!!

Hi, Ashish,

Have seen quite many helpful posts from you in this forum. Understand how you feel, as we are all playing same game of waiiting......

Wish you good luck!

Jane

Guest daytripper
Hi Daytripper,

Congrats on your visa, thats great news.

We submitted ours on 1st and got acknowledgement as DRC on the 16th, do you know what date yours was acknowledged please? Helps me sort of roughly guess when mine will be picked up - hoping! :jiggy:

Hi soonplease,

Congrats also on your visa, while you dont need this information now, I will provided it in case it benefits someone else......

Between it being lodged on the 27th May, and granted on the 18th June, the only communication I had was on the 1st June saying my application had been sent to Parramatta for processing, and that payment had been taken.

Guest ens856

guys any idea about the current processing date at the paramatta center of excellence??

this waiting game is so annoying:arghh:

You are not going to believe the email I've just received from my MA! I'll copy and paste:

"You are not going to believe this! I sent off another reminder and finally the officer phoned me today. She was apologising on and on ..... the Dept lost the nomination application which cannot be found. She had sent a circular email to everyone to see if anyone had the file and no one had it!!! So I have now emailed everything to her. She will attend to this immediately. The visa application she says is fine."

My app has been allocated to the case officer since 06/05 and she has not responded to any emails or phone messages until now. I phoned the Global Feedback line on Monday to find out whether they knew why it was taking so long to process my application - coincidence that we finally get a response?

The email has arrived!!

So here's my timeline:

25/10/10 - nomination submitted

23/11/10 - application submitted drc

20/06/11 - Phone call to the Global Feedback line to find out what was taking so long (was advised that the case officer had been allocated the file from 06/05/11)

22/06/11 - co advised ma nomination application lost

22/06/11 - ma resent paperwork

22/06/11 - permanent residence granted!!!

Guest mikewheble

Hi, can anyone tell me the rough timescales for an offshore 121? The nomination and my visa application have been sent and I have front loaded police checks, medicals etc as I had a 475 regional visa grated in April. My application was complete and so should be straight forward but was wondering how long it would take.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Guest lynne14
The email has arrived!!

So here's my timeline:

20/06/11 - Phone call to the Global Feedback line to find out what was taking so long (was advised that the case officer had been allocated the file from 06/05/11)

congratulations cass! after ur long waiting finally!!!

Guest ashish
The email has arrived!!

So here's my timeline:

Hi mate,

Congratulations!! I am on my 5th month and I think I might have to call global feedback unit as soon as I hit 7 months mark :P.

Enjoy your life in Oz.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest kris2010
Hi mate,

Congratulations!! I am on my 5th month and I think I might have to call global feedback unit as soon as I hit 7 months mark :P.

Enjoy your life in Oz.

Cheers,

Ashish

Hi,

My Agent send the 856 application by 21st June to Sydney DIAC office. I like to know when I can expect the acknowledgment and receipt. As I beleive we can apply for medicare once we get the receipt number.

Cheers for all the people who got the approval.

Kris

Guest ashish
Hi,

My Agent send the 856 application by 21st June to Sydney DIAC office. I like to know when I can expect the acknowledgment and receipt. As I beleive we can apply for medicare once we get the receipt number.

Cheers for all the people who got the approval.

Kris

Hi mate,

Mine one came through in 2 days. You basically need the electronic receipt with visa permission request ID for medicare.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest kris2010
Hi mate,

Mine one came through in 2 days. You basically need the electronic receipt with visa permission request ID for medicare.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Ashish

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for the info. My Agent had applied as DRC and wondering if agent will receive the info of acknowledgment, receipt or myself as its company sponsored MA.

Kris

Guest ashish
Hi Ashish,

Thanks for the info. My Agent had applied as DRC and wondering if agent will receive the info of acknowledgment, receipt or myself as its company sponsored MA.

Kris

Hi mate,

I lodged it via RMA and the acknowledgment was sent to him. He forwarded that over to me. If RMA is assigned as a contact for dealing with the department it will be sent over to him.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Ashish

Been lurking on this forum for awhile, figured I would post my good news.

Timeline:

Developer Programmer ENS Application

10 June 2011 : DRC Application + Nomination Submitted through RMA

15 June 2011 : Nomination Approved

24 June 2011 : PR Granted!

RMA told me this is one of the fastest applications they have seen go through.

So Happy right now. A bottle of Expensive Triple Malt Scotch Whiskey is in order for this to be awesome weekend.

:jiggy:

The RMA I used was Katie Maylon & Associate Laywers, I dealt with Ruslan Ahmadzai. They have been so professional and I can not recommend them enough!

Cheers,

Sto

Guest kris2010
Been lurking on this forum for awhile, figured I would post my good news.

Timeline:

Developer Programmer ENS Application

10 June 2011 : DRC Application + Nomination Submitted through RMA

15 June 2011 : Nomination Approved

24 June 2011 : PR Granted!

RMA told me this is one of the fastest applications they have seen go through.

So Happy right now. A bottle of Expensive Triple Malt Scotch Whiskey is in order for this to be awesome weekend.

:jiggy:

The RMA I used was Katie Maylon & Associate Laywers, I dealt with Ruslan Ahmadzai. They have been so professional and I can not recommend them enough!

Cheers,

Sto

Hi Sto,

COngrats on the G8 News.

Wondeirng which DIAC office it was applied.

I have also applied for Developer programmer through RMA as DRC in Sydney DIAC on 21st June but yet to receive the acknowledgment.

i hope the same miracle happen to me as well.

Cheers,

Kris

Hi Sto,

COngrats on the G8 News.

Wondeirng which DIAC office it was applied.

I have also applied for Developer programmer through RMA as DRC in Sydney DIAC on 21st June but yet to receive the acknowledgment.

i hope the same miracle happen to me as well.

Cheers,

Kris

Hey Kris,

It was the Sydney DIAC :)

Fingers crossed for you :)

Woohoo!

Guest geokat

Hi everyone,

My partner and I applied for RSMS 857 in January. Here is our timeline so far;

12th January: Nomination and application submitted to Parramatta

19th May: Letter from employer sent through MA to ask DIAC for approximate processing time

20th May: Receieved an email replying that our case has been moved from Parramatta to Perth and we have a case officer but should refrain from contacting him as he is very busy

12th June: 5 month standard service time line arrives (ETA country) & still nothing 20th June: MA sends an email to DIAC Perth to ask for an update (no reply)

23rd June: I send an email directly to the case officer (no reply)

We are really frustrating at the lack of progress. We have a property in the UK we need to re market & I have a full time permanent teaching post I need to return to in 6 weeks or they will terminate my contract (I have one year unpaid leave) This whole process has been a nightmare and we just need to know what is happening. Does anyone have any advice what we should do next?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer help. Congrats to everyone who has had their visa granted & good luck to those still waiting :-)

Guest janeiswaiting

Hi, Geokat,

I would like to suggest you to check post no. 1984 of this forum by Boulam51, which says:

'When you are over the 5 or 7 months mark without any news from DIAC, I suggest you write to the Global Feedback Unit, which is the proper channel for complaints when DIAC are not respecting their service charter timeframe.

This is you right and many people last year had quick reply using this pathway.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/services/ '

Somebody in this forum did try and found it worked, so good luck to you!

Jane

Guest boulam51
Hi everyone,

My partner and I applied for RSMS 857 in January. Here is our timeline so far;

12th January: Nomination and application submitted to Parramatta

19th May: Letter from employer sent through MA to ask DIAC for approximate processing time

20th May: Receieved an email replying that our case has been moved from Parramatta to Perth and we have a case officer but should refrain from contacting him as he is very busy

12th June: 5 month standard service time line arrives (ETA country) & still nothing 20th June: MA sends an email to DIAC Perth to ask for an update (no reply)

23rd June: I send an email directly to the case officer (no reply)

We are really frustrating at the lack of progress. We have a property in the UK we need to re market & I have a full time permanent teaching post I need to return to in 6 weeks or they will terminate my contract (I have one year unpaid leave) This whole process has been a nightmare and we just need to know what is happening. Does anyone have any advice what we should do next?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer help. Congrats to everyone who has had their visa granted & good luck to those still waiting :-)

Hey geokat,

Janeiswaiting is correct. I am guessing you are from a low risk country (U.K)?. Therefore, your timeframe is 5 months. If you are waiting over this time, it is your right as a client to have an explanation for why this is taking longer (it is true that DIAC might have reasons for the processing being delayed, but you have the right to know exactly why)

Furthermore, you already have a Case Officer. The service charter stipulate that a case officer, once allocated, will communicate with you within 2 business days with either a decision OR a request for more paperwork.

These are good enough reasons to complaint, or at least get a CLEAR explanation. I understand your 'life' is on the line and it can become a very stressful experience.

The Global Feedback Unit is separate to the people who handle the cases, and they can have a look to your particular case with a fresh outlook. Please 'gently' raise all these issue in an email to them. They WILL reply to you.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/services/services-form.htm

Guest mostaf854

Hi Every one,

I have a question about subclass 856:

What do you need to provide as proof of 2 years employment under 457 visa? Is 457 visa label and payslip and a letter from your employer enough?

Do you have to provide tax info from ATO? Is there any one here who did not provide Tax Return and granted 856 visa?

Thanks

Guest ens856
I applied just a day before you via migration agent. What is your occupation? Have you heard anything back from DIAC? Let me know if you have any updates on yours.

Cheers,

Ashish

Hey ashish,

Any update on your case after it was transferred to perth? Have you been allocated a case officer?

Any idea which month is Paramatta processing now? Havent received any update from DIAC regarding my nomination and application lodged on 11th feb 2011.

regards,

ens856

Archived