ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest stillwaiting79

Anyone know if non-migrating spouse on 856 needs to complete a medical? I'll be joining my husband in a few months on a 308/100 visa once his PR gets approved.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lynne14
Anyone know if non-migrating spouse on 856 needs to complete a medical? I'll be joining my husband in a few months on a 308/100 visa once his PR gets approved.

all migrating and non- migrating spouse and dependents SHOULD MEET HEALTH requirements so YES, you should take complete medical check up.....

Guest ashish
Any idea which month is Paramatta processing now?

Processing timeline:

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 28 March 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 1 May 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 2 March 2011 (Nomination) and 24 February 2011 (Visa).

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest ashish
Hey ashish,

Any update on your case after it was transferred to perth? Have you been allocated a case officer?

Any idea which month is Paramatta processing now? Havent received any update from DIAC regarding my nomination and application lodged on 11th feb 2011.

regards,

ens856

Hi mate,

No updates whatsoever. I tried contacting DIAC and they say it's still on the pipeline waiting to be assigned a case officer. I think it might take another month or two to be assigned a case officer and a month to grant a visa. What about you? Is your application still being processed at parramatta or has it been moved to perth as most of the applications lodged in February were moved to perth.

I am so sick of this waiting game. Let me know how you go with yours.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest ens856
Hi mate,

No updates whatsoever. I tried contacting DIAC and they say it's still on the pipeline waiting to be assigned a case officer. I think it might take another month or two to be assigned a case officer and a month to grant a visa. What about you? Is your application still being processed at parramatta or has it been moved to perth as most of the applications lodged in February were moved to perth.

I am so sick of this waiting game. Let me know how you go with yours.

Cheers,

Ashish

Hey ashish.

Thanks for providing the timeline.

A few days back i had sent an email to my RMA regarding the letter from DIAC, including my elder son's name (as he is onshore now) in it so that i can use it for medicare n oll.

Today i received the letter with the names included and it says that my application is at perth. When i asked my RMA about it for confirmation (coz i was told that my application is submitted to paramatta centre of excellence) she said that many applications are being transferred for quicker processing.

To sum it up, my application got transferred to Perth and i wasnt even informed.:sad:

Lets hope things move soon at perth now.

Keep me in the loop.

Regards

ens856

Guest ashish
Hey ashish.

Thanks for providing the timeline.

A few days back i had sent an email to my RMA regarding the letter from DIAC, including my elder son's name (as he is onshore now) in it so that i can use it for medicare n oll.

Today i received the letter with the names included and it says that my application is at perth. When i asked my RMA about it for confirmation (coz i was told that my application is submitted to paramatta centre of excellence) she said that many applications are being transferred for quicker processing.

To sum it up, my application got transferred to Perth and i wasnt even informed.:sad:

Lets hope things move soon at perth now.

Keep me in the loop.

Regards

ens856

Yeah hope so. I think it might take a month or two before they start looking at our application.

Have a great weekend mate.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest stillwaiting79

Would DRC's still be in use/existent after this July 1st changes?

I'm wondering as as they've now put ENS applications in Category 2.

Guest lynne14
Would DRC's still be in use/existent after this July 1st changes?

I'm wondering as as they've now put ENS applications in Category 2.

do u have the link about these new changes? thanks!

Hi folks,

I come online here very rarely, but just thought I'd post our info in case it was useful.

Came to Sydney in Feb 2011 on a spouse student visa, and currently progressing a 121 through Fragomen.

Progress has been slow, but they've just sent off the VETASSESS applications. Once we get those back, they'll submit the 121 application. Since we're already in-country, they've said they can't do a DRC application, so will have to submit a full 121. Not sure which centre they'll lodge with, as they're based in Brisbane and my employer is headquartered in Melbourne.

D

Guest kris2010

Hi All,

RMA applied for 856 through DRC i sydney office by third week of June but yet to get the acknowledgment letter.Does anyone applied in the third and fourth week of June and facing the same issue of not getting the acknolwedgment.

Iam also wondering which date is considered to be lodgement date- the day DIAC receive theapplication or the day the acknowledgment letter is send by DIAC.

As I beleive there is 15% fee increase and the July is start of New financial year(not sure would it be beneficial to have applicaiton in June).

Cheers,

Kris

Guest geokat

Hi all, Thanks for the two replies I received regarding what to do next. I followed up your advice and phoned the global feedback unit. I explained our situation and the girl sent me a link by email to contact the Perth centre of excellence. I did this last Wednsday and didn't receive a reply to that either. I have just phoned 131881 and made a general enquiry. The person I spoke to informed me that a reply to the enquiry I sent to the case officer was sent to my enquiry to our MA (she didn't let me know this) and he is estimating 7 months from lodgement so August or September! I am so frustrated after reading (ETA) to 5-8 months. I don't know what we are going to do as I have a permanent job in the UK I must return to in 6 weeks and it looks very very unlikely our visa will be processed before then :-((((

Guest kris2010

Hi Guys,

Looks like we are for a long ride under ENS and DRC thing.

No idea how fast the processing will be with moving ENS to priority 2 after RSMS but both period looks the same tobe 5-8 months.

Guest ashish
Hi Guys,

Looks like we are for a long ride under ENS and DRC thing.

No idea how fast the processing will be with moving ENS to priority 2 after RSMS but both period looks the same tobe 5-8 months.

Hey mate,

Is it 5-8 months for both ETA and Non-ETA countries? I am on my 5th month and haven't heard anything back from DIAC yet. Just so over this whole visa thingy and want this to be over.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest kris2010
Hey mate,

Is it 5-8 months for both ETA and Non-ETA countries? I am on my 5th month and haven't heard anything back from DIAC yet. Just so over this whole visa thingy and want this to be over.

Cheers,

Ashish

Hi Mate,

Iam not sure about the processing time for ETA or non-ETA countries. I saw this category and date in this forum but I couldnt trace back.

But know that the ENS has moved to Priority 2 and the first priority is 1 and both are mentioned as 5-8 months.

Guys, any idea how long would it take to get acknowledgment as RMA said they lodged the DRC application on 21 june and send the application on 24 June but till now havent heard of acknowledgment. Bit worried as I read soemthread in this forumwhere DIAC lost the applicaiton.

Kris

Guest nandy
Hi Mate,

Iam not sure about the processing time for ETA or non-ETA countries. I saw this category and date in this forum but I couldnt trace back.

But know that the ENS has moved to Priority 2 and the first priority is 1 and both are mentioned as 5-8 months.

Guys, any idea how long would it take to get acknowledgment as RMA said they lodged the DRC application on 21 june and send the application on 24 June but till now havent heard of acknowledgment. Bit worried as I read soemthread in this forumwhere DIAC lost the applicaiton.

Kris

Hi kris2010,

the processing times and priority are here:

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

The acknowledgment for application should be received within 7 days. If it was lodged through RMA, then the mail will go to them and not to you. Maybe you should contact your RMA and ask them about it. They would have probably missed the mail.

Guest ashish
Hi Mate,

Kris

Hi mate,

It's usually within a week of your lodgement date. But since it was the end of financial year so I guess that's what's causing the delay. I suggest calling them on 131 881 and find out whether they received the application or not.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest kris2010
Hi mate,

It's usually within a week of your lodgement date. But since it was the end of financial year so I guess that's what's causing the delay. I suggest calling them on 131 881 and find out whether they received the application or not.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Ashish

Hi Ashish,

Went to DIAC enquiry insydney in person. But no news on the application. The person cehcked the system and said no details. Not sure how to proceed until I hear back on acknowledgment from RMA.

Kris

Guest cj25

Hey guys hows every1 doing? I have been following this thread for quite a while now and its been a great help but with all these new changes from July 1st I'm a bit clueless. Here's my story so far Lodged 121 ens (drc or so im led to believe) on 10th June 2011 (parramatta) received acknowledgement letter on 17th June but it doesn't mention anything about drc on the letter but my MA informed me she sent it DRC. But now that I see the timeline for processing is between 5-8 months I'm just wondering those this apply to me as I have lodged before changes came into action and also will the DRC still be in use with the changes?? My MA has advised me a timeline of 5 months because she said my employer does not provide enough training to employees so that will slow my application. I trust her as I have had several friends get residency through her but I'm still unsure if my application was DRC... Can any one advise or guide me on the above situations. Any help or info on other cases would b great. Thanks

Guest kris2010

Guys,

It seems if you are waiting for acknowledgment you might have to be patient as lot of application (not only ENS all the visa) came through in June end because of fees increase. This was what I heard from sydney DIAC office in person.

But found that mine was received but they are yet to issue the acknowledgement letter.

Guest liyali51

I received a email from my case officer on 5 June 2011, she ask me the document about AFP clearance. I sent it to her on 28th June 2011 as soon as i got it . unfortunenately , she didn't repay my email. i sent another email to her, nothing happen, I just want to know did she get my email yet.

Guys, just help me, what is going on, what shall i do, is it nomal, she just ignore my email????????????:sad::sad::sad:

anyone have the same experience like me, any good suggestions please email me lindalee6666@hotmail.com

Archived