ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest nadiamurray

Hi guys , just got news today that PR staus granted for employer nominated visa 121 has been granted!!

AHPRA applied for in May 2011

AHPRA approval granted July 2011

Employer nomination applied for in May 2011

Employer nomination granted July 2011

Visa received at DIAC on Mon 1st Aug 2011

Visa granted 5th Aug 2011

Cant believe its happened so quick !!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys , just got news today that PR staus granted for employer nominated visa 121 has been granted!!

AHPRA applied for in May 2011

AHPRA approval granted July 2011

Employer nomination applied for in May 2011

Employer nomination granted July 2011

Visa received at DIAC on Mon 1st Aug 2011

Visa granted 5th Aug 2011

Cant believe its happened so quick !!

Wow, thats fantastic. Can I ask, did you have a DRC application? We lodged our own visa application (no agent) along with Employer Nomination on 29 June. We have sent police checks and meds (although no case officer yet). Anyone have any idea when ours may be looked at?

Guest nadiamurray

My employer lodged their application in May but I couldnt send off my visa application until i had my nursing registration through. We did it all ourselves, no agent. We frontloaded our visa though by doing our police checks and medicals before the application went off, i think this helped alot!!

Did you get notification of being assigned a case officer? Or was this not necessary because the nomination went in first? We have sent all ours off together, nomination and visa app, police checks and meds. Just playing the waiting game now. House is sold and we are living with family. Cant wait to get going but hoping its not going to be the 5 months they project on the website for processing

Guest nadiamurray
Did you get notification of being assigned a case officer? Or was this not necessary because the nomination went in first? We have sent all ours off together, nomination and visa app, police checks and meds. Just playing the waiting game now. House is sold and we are living with family. Cant wait to get going but hoping its not going to be the 5 months they project on the website for processing

I thought we would get notification of the case officer and I also thought it would take between 5 - 6 months did not expect 4 days!! It must be because the nomination had been approved in July first , we had also done our medicals back in May so not sure if that helped to. Our house is up for sale had some interest but not sold!!

Guest nadiamurray
Well, you certainly have got us excited at the prospect of possibly hearing something in the next couple of weeks :biggrin: Fingers crossed, could be on that plane by end of Sept. Thank you for all the information. Good luck with your move

Thanks , good luck with yours to xx

Guest Sonic
Wow, thats fantastic. Can I ask, did you have a DRC application? We lodged our own visa application (no agent) along with Employer Nomination on 29 June. We have sent police checks and meds (although no case officer yet). Anyone have any idea when ours may be looked at?

Hi Whites, I am afraid that if you submitted your ENS visa application without an agent, the wait is likely to be approx. 5 months. DRC applications can be submitted by agents only, the M.A. will need to certify the DRC application to be lodged as such.

DRC applications are supposed to be finalised within two to four weeks. A case officer is supposed to allocated in two business weeks. That was DIAC's objective when they put that system in place. However, DRC is becoming so popular that huge number of DRC applications are submitted to DIAC now, which is creating a backlog...

You can check this link from Diac, these are guidelines and FAQ for DRC applications:

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agents/pdf/faq-ens-rsms.pdf

Apparently, DRC applications are now finalised within 2 months and regular ENS/RSMS (no DRC) within 5 to 7 months. That is the latest I heard of....

5 months seems to be a long wait, honestly compared to the majority of skill PR visas, that is nothing, the wait is in years... which is ridiculous...

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Hi Whites, I am afraid that if you submitted your ENS visa application without an agent, the wait is likely to be approx. 5 months. DRC applications can be submitted by agents only, the M.A. will need to certify the DRC application to be lodged as such.

DRC applications are supposed to be finalised within two to four weeks. A case officer is supposed to allocated in two business weeks. That was DIAC's objective when they put that system in place. However, DRC is becoming so popular that huge number of DRC applications are submitted to DIAC now, which is creating a backlog...

You can check this link from Diac, these are guidelines and FAQ for DRC applications:

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agents/pdf/faq-ens-rsms.pdf

Apparently, DRC applications are now finalised within 2 months and regular ENS/RSMS (no DRC) within 5 to 7 months. That is the latest I heard of....

5 months seems to be a long wait, honestly compared to the majority of skill PR visas, that is nothing, the wait is in years... which is ridiculous...

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Hi Sonic, thanks for the info. We did not expect ours to be treated as DRC however, NadiaMurray was also not DRC through an agent and her timeline is what has got us hoping.

We live in constant hope that we can get going as soon as poss.

Guest lynne14

I just got call from my agent, our application was granted!

lodge last june 1, 2011. no CO's assigned. Just decision. Thank God!

Perth Coe

Guest forrest

Perth Coe

Congratulation Lynne!!! :wink:So happy for you. I wish I can get mine approved during this month. I am not complaining much as my applcation is not DRC and it has been only over 2 months. I just hope that I could get within 3 or 4months.

Guest lynne14
Congratulation Lynne!!! :wink:So happy for you. I wish I can get mine approved during this month. I am not complaining much as my applcation is not DRC and it has been only over 2 months. I just hope that I could get within 3 or 4months.

i thought ours was DRC but i was wrong.. the agent got 3 strikes prior to our lodgement. so happy right now.....

Good luck to those who are patiently waiting...God is good!

Guest today

Perth Coe

Congratulations. So happy for you. Wishes mine will be soon.

Guest saausmum

Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum :-) We've been here 2 years 4 months - Adelaide. We came over on a 457 visa, we had just submitted our ENS 856 through a agent in Melbourne on the 24th of July 2011 - letter of lodgement received 26th of July 2011. We submitted not using DR route :-( Reason being hubby's IELTS exam had expired (Feb 2011) and with 4 education letters stating English was primary language and 3 letters from current and previous employers stating English ability we felt it not necessary to waste MORE money on a another document - hope we made the right decision here. The agent has submitted but not using DR route! We have completed and submitted all medicals (us and kids) with police clearances etc....

Agent said 2-3 months - here's hoping it's sooner than that. No LAFHA now and no family assistance or child care benefits either. Hoping that ours comes through soon.... friends submitted last year and theirs came through in 4 days!!!! Wishing that could be us... alas I fear we will wait the full time - holding thumbs and hoping not!

Glad to hear others are waiting and hoping!

Thanks for listening to my ramblings lol :unsure:

Guest lynne14

i thought ours was DRC but i was wrong.. the agent got 3 strikes prior to our lodgement. so happy right now.....

Guest Mandela

Perth Coe

Congrats buddy!!!!!

Guest Mandela

Without DRC ur Application has been finalized

With in 2 months.. Thats's great news..

Congrats once again.. Enjoy the good news:))

Perth Coe

Hi Lynne,

Which agent did you use in Perth?

Mine was lodged on June 13th not sure if it was DRC or not. Fingers crossed it doesnt take too much longer!

Guest lynne14
Hi Lynne,

Which agent did you use in Perth?

Mine was lodged on June 13th not sure if it was DRC or not. Fingers crossed it doesnt take too much longer!

i used agent from Melbourne.......... mine was not drc .....

good luck to ur application!!!

still in a cloud 9! enjoying the feeling!

Guest Mandela
i used agent from Melbourne.......... mine was not drc .....

good luck to ur application!!!

still in a cloud 9! enjoying the feeling!

Understand ur happiness... So good feeling it must be..

Which agent u used from Melb?? If u don't mind can u

Share the agent name!!!

Mandela

Guest Mandela
Sorry can anyone help what does DRC mean?

DRC is decision ready checklist type application

Where RMA can submit and these cases will

Be finalized with in 2 months with current timelines

Trust this is helpful!!

Guest vincent1429

My friend who applied in April 1 week got co asking more document it means 2 week of april paramatta doing for ens/ rsms. When did u applied ur visa.... Mine was late June 2011..... And urs.....

Archived