ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest stillwaiting79
hi mate,

just got an email from my rma saying my visa has been approved. You surely are next in line. Fingers crossed for you.

Cheers,

ashish

congrats!!!!!!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ashish
How do u know they were waiting for only this??

They wanted my son's birth certificate!!

Mandela

Hi mate,

I called DIAC and the customer service guy told me about it.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest Mandela
Hi mate,

I called DIAC and the customer service guy told me about it.

Cheers,

Ashish

Congrats mate!!! I did missed to see ur post on visa

Approval!!! Very happy for u!!! U have been helping

All of us... Hope my CO finalizes too soon..

Take care and have a good journey to Australia!!

Congrats again!!!

Mandela

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 1 April 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 1 May 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 3 March 2011.

I first got this information on 27th July, and Perth was 1st March 2011 then. It's now 17th August and it's moved 2 days? Not liking these figures much!

Guest ashish
Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 1 April 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 1 May 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 3 March 2011.

I first got this information on 27th July, and Perth was 1st March 2011 then. It's now 17th August and it's moved 2 days? Not liking these figures much!

Hi mate,

It's due to backlog at Parramatta. Applications lodged at Parramatta were forwarded to Perth and Melbourne for further processing. Even my application was lodged at parramatta, forwarded to Perth and then to Melbourne where it finally was granted. And also these timeline applies to non-DRC application and applications lodged as DRC but failing to fulfill requirements for visa grant (same as mine).

Hope that helps.

Fingers crossed for you all.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest lynne14
Hi mate,

Just got an email from my RMA saying my visa has been approved. You surely are next in line. Fingers crossed for you.

Cheers,

Ashish

congrats!

Guest ashish
Congrats mate!!! I did missed to see ur post on visa

Approval!!! Very happy for u!!! U have been helping

All of us... Hope my CO finalizes too soon..

Take care and have a good journey to Australia!!

Congrats again!!!

Mandela

Hi mate,

I applied for 856 so am already in OZ. How about you? Is yours 856 or 121?

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest forrest
Hi mate,

Just got an email from my RMA saying my visa has been approved. You surely are next in line. Fingers crossed for you.

Cheers,

Ashish

Congrats mate. You must be so happy now.

Guest Appliedinapril
Hi mate,

Cheers,

Ashish

Awesome! Open the champagne mate! Well deserved ;)

Hi mate,

Cheers,

Ashish

Hi Ashish, :jiggy:

Hi,

Congratulations for your PR.

I am also working as a Graphic Designer. (Hope you can remember me.)

You have been helpful to all of us and hope you will guide us furthermore as time permits.

Well my sponsor has called to RMA today regarding the ENS-856 Nomination. RMA has advised him to apply for both ENS-856 Nomination and as well as 457 Nomination, bcz the present 457 nomination expires this November 1st.

I have to wait till this November 1st to submit my documents, where i complete 2 years in 457.

In your case did your RMA ask your sponsor to apply for both ENS and present 457 nomination extension? (As the RMA has explained first better to extend the present 457 nomination for another year and once it is done to apply for ENS-856 Nomination. Because in any case if the ENS 856 Nomination is rejected, still i have 457 visa to survive in AUS for another year).

What i am worrying is will this be a mess and takes along time to get the approval for ENS? (Also it costs my employer twice for 2 visa applications, even he is so happy to do that for me).

Waiting for you reply.

Thanks

samee

Guest Mandela
Hi mate,

I applied for 856 so am already in OZ. How about you? Is yours 856 or 121?

Cheers,

Ashish

Ashish,

Ours is 856 only. In Aus from sec 2008..

Enjoy .. U should be on cloud 11...

Mandela!!

Guest ashish

Hi,

You have been helpful to all of us and hope you will guide us furthermore as time permits.

Well my sponsor has called to RMA today regarding the ENS-856 Nomination. RMA has advised him to apply for both ENS-856 Nomination and as well as 457 Nomination, bcz the present 457 nomination expires this November 1st.

I have to wait till this November 1st to submit my documents, where i complete 2 years in 457.

In your case did your RMA ask your sponsor to apply for both ENS and present 457 nomination extension? (As the RMA has explained first better to extend the present 457 nomination for another year and once it is done to apply for ENS-856 Nomination. Because in any case if the ENS 856 Nomination is rejected, still i have 457 visa to survive in AUS for another year).

What i am worrying is will this be a mess and takes along time to get the approval for ENS? (Also it costs my employer twice for 2 visa applications, even he is so happy to do that for me).

Waiting for you reply.

Thanks

samee

Hi mate,

As far as I know that 457 nomination has nothing to do with 856 nomination. If you have a valid 457 visa you shouldn't have any problem. In my case my 457 nomination expired ages ago and the RMA didn't asked for 457 nomination extension.

Furthermore, if the nomination for 856 is rejected chances are the nomination for 457 will also be rejected. I am on a train at the moment and will write to you in detail as soon as I get home.

Fingers crossed for you all.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest peterjylee

i got nominatioan last month. and then i lodged and paid 856 15/08/2011 with DRC At Melbourne office. my country is in low risk.

is there any one know that how it takes to grant or get a CO??

Guest peterjylee

i got nominatioan last month. and then i lodged and paid 856 15/08/2011 with DRC At Melbourne office. my country is in low risk.

is there any one know that how it takes to grant or get a CO??

Guest peterjylee

i got nominatioan 07/2011. and then i lodged and paid 856visa 15/08/2011 with decision ready At Melbourne office. my country is in low risk.

is there any one know that how long it will take to grant or get a CO??

Guest sylcaddies

Hi,

Waiting for you reply.

Thanks

samee

Hi same

This happened to us! Our 457 expires 2/9/11 and I will have worked for employer 2 yrs on 8/9/11. We were advised to apply for new 457 then submit ENS 856 on 8/9/11. We applied for new 457 on 29/7/11 (I had already had full medical on 10/06/11 in preparation for this as I am a nurse) and it was granted on 4/8/11 (7 days!) and runs til 2015. We will then submit our ENS 856 on 8/9/11 as planned. Hope this helps!

Guest ashish
Hi same

This happened to us! Our 457 expires 2/9/11 and I will have worked for employer 2 yrs on 8/9/11. We were advised to apply for new 457 then submit ENS 856 on 8/9/11. We applied for new 457 on 29/7/11 (I had already had full medical on 10/06/11 in preparation for this as I am a nurse) and it was granted on 4/8/11 (7 days!) and runs til 2015. We will then submit our ENS 856 on 8/9/11 as planned. Hope this helps!

Hi samee,

Are you talking about the 457 visa expiry or a 457 nomination expiry. The nomination is only valid for 6 months after it has been approved. If it's 457 visa, then yes I think your RMA is making a right decision. Regarding wait, make sure you got everything ready for your ENS to be lodged as DRC. Your RMA should be able to do that.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ashish

Guest manjucs

Hey,

I'm planning to apply for ENS PR under 856 on my own & not thru a migration agent. I know documentation can be tough job, but I gss I could manage that.

what do you think abt this? Is it the right decision? Has anyone done it on their own already? any advice?

Just to gv you a little background..

I am an Engineer with a Masters in Management, working as a sales and Business dev Manager in an IT company and have abt 10+ yrs relevant work exp. Have been living and working in OZ for abt 2.5 Yrs under 457, now and my employer has agreed to nominate me under ENS.

Cheers!

Hi same

Hi sylcaddies,

Thank so much for your answer. In my case also my visa & present 457 nomination both expires in this November where i complete my 2 years in 457. So we also plan to apply for another new 457 and extend the nomination till next 2 or 4 years, and then apply for the ENS-856. My employer plans to make both nominations separately in next week according to the advise of our RMA. By November 1st if ENS-856 Nomination is already approved, then hopefully i will apply for PR. If not for the 457 and later for ENS-856.

Good Luck on your visa & hope you will get every thing done on time. Keep in touch.

Bye

samee

Hi samee,

Are you talking about the 457 visa expiry or a 457 nomination expiry. The nomination is only valid for 6 months after it has been approved. If it's 457 visa, then yes I think your RMA is making a right decision. Regarding wait, make sure you got everything ready for your ENS to be lodged as DRC. Your RMA should be able to do that.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ashish

Hi Ashish,

In my case 457 visa nomination and my visa both expire in this November. So we plan to apply for another new 457 and extend the nomination till next 2 or 4 years, and then apply for the ENS-856.

My employer will make both nominations separately in next week according to the advise of our RMA. By November, if the ENS-856 Nomination is already approved, then hopefully i will apply for PR. If not for the 457 and later for ENS-856.

By the way thank to your valuable advises & post in this forum, already we have finalized our IELTS, overseas police clearance certificate and AFP certificate too. Planning to get Medicals next month & lodge the visa as DRC. Lets see. Only more 2 months to go.

Have a nice weekend.

Bye.

Samee

Archived