ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Does anyone know if you TRA will issue an ARTC based on a TRA PR migration result? The information they require is literally identical, same questions etc. Surely they can't demand another $300 for printing a certificate. Its the extra wait as well as apparently TRA are snowed under with applications at the moment.

Rick

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest auswannabe
Where did you apply? Was it decision ready? I applied for nomination and visa in June. The only thing that has happened so far is my bank is two and a half grand lighter!

Hi Andy and Kelly

I applied in Perth. Submitted the whole thing without an agent, so non-drc. The CO for the nomination queried a few things about money spent on training etc but once that was supplied she approved it quickly. I work for a large company but not sure if that makes a difference.

Does anyone know if you TRA will issue an ARTC based on a TRA PR migration result? The information they require is literally identical, same questions etc. Surely they can't demand another $300 for printing a certificate. Its the extra wait as well as apparently TRA are snowed under with applications at the moment.

Rick

Hi

My hubby gained a ARTC certificate to enable him to gain a licence after completing a short course on some regulations. After we just emailed and phoned them asking for proof of artc for immigration purposes and they sent a etter confriming skills assessed for the correct code to tie in with the Anzsco code - hope that makes sense. its late :)

The first was a certificate but the 2nd was just a letter confirming that he has a successful ARTC result for immigrations purposes.

We're still waiting for a CO so unsure if they will also request further info.

Thanks for the response,

Was this for the 856 application or for a trade license? I have the TRA for the visa part but now they need license based on an ARTC. Did they give you a proper certificate or just a letter saying successful outcome and the areas they checked etc?

Thanks for the response,

Was this for the 856 application or for a trade license? I have the TRA for the visa part but now they need license based on an ARTC. Did they give you a proper certificate or just a letter saying successful outcome and the areas they checked etc?

Yeah we are on a 457 and just applied for 856 in may

Hubby got ARTC certificate ... then when we needed the tra letter for immi we just did what i said. so got the letter. only paid once.

hope this helps.

hes an electrician

Guest lynne14
Hi guys - quick question: Has anybody ever been granted the nomination and application at the same time? Is that possible?

yes. our nomination and application were granted at the same time.

I submitted to DIAC 28th sep. Got my acknowledgement letter at 6th oct. I submitted both parts with DRC. Anyone have any idea it took how long to be granted? Anyone lodged application same time as me?

Guest forrest

Just received this from Parramatta. This date is starting to piss me off. :(

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 14 April 2011.

Guest mrlouis
Just received this from Parramatta. This date is starting to piss me off. :(

I can remember something that they update this status every fortnight, not ?

Guest Sara cen

Go Melbourne! They have moved 13 days in the last fortnight.

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the following time frames,

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 23 June 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 2 June 2011.

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the following time frames,

If only we were at melbourne :(

they may have knocked the dust off the pile - 'paid waiting to be looked at' that we are currently in ....

still waiting on Parra - 23rd may ........

Guest forrest

If Parramatta Centre is so busy as hell, why don't they just send some of their cases to other centres since they are way ahead of Parra?? So frustrating :arghh:

Guest NataLibera

Does someone know if this refers to the nomination or application part?

I assume that the application part is taken into consideration immediatly after the nomination part is approved...so these timeframes should refer to the nomination part... correct?

Just want to share my timeline guys:

Nomination approved: July 2011

Application lodged: September 15

ENS Granted: October 14

This is thru Melbourne with DRC.

I'm ecstatic with the very fast outcome!

Guest auswannabe

Many thanks for sharing your timeline and congratulations!!

Guest forrest

Congratulations mate. :rolleyes:I envy you. I wish Parramatta was like Melbourne.

Guest stillwaiting79

Hello all,

I've just posted the following on the main page hoping someone with similiar experience or knowledge may help .... maybe someone here is able to help to?

"My husband's company lawyer had lodged his application in August with me as the non-migrating partner.

I returned back to OZ on a Tourist Visa and the lawyer had my husband sign a letter advising DIAC that he would now like for me to be added onto the application. I am not sure what else the lawyer would have sent with this letter to advise DIAC to add me on.

We have asked the lawyer to clear the doubts but its been extremely frustrating for us to get anything out from him as he's not helpful at all.

That is why I need assistance with the following;

1. Should'nt I be on a Bridging Visa already? I am concern as I do not want t be unlawful should I still remain assuming my Bridging Visa has kicked in when my Tourist Visa expires. I am also afraid to contact DIAC to enquire incase I alert them to the fact I am applying for PR whilst on a TV.

2. Would'nt DIAC send some sort of an acknowledgement to advise that they will add me onto the application?"

Guest Appliedinapril
Hello all,

I've just posted the following on the main page hoping someone with similiar experience or knowledge may help .... maybe someone here is able to help to?

"My husband's company lawyer had lodged his application in August with me as the non-migrating partner.

I returned back to OZ on a Tourist Visa and the lawyer had my husband sign a letter advising DIAC that he would now like for me to be added onto the application. I am not sure what else the lawyer would have sent with this letter to advise DIAC to add me on.

We have asked the lawyer to clear the doubts but its been extremely frustrating for us to get anything out from him as he's not helpful at all.

That is why I need assistance with the following;

1. Should'nt I be on a Bridging Visa already? I am concern as I do not want t be unlawful should I still remain assuming my Bridging Visa has kicked in when my Tourist Visa expires. I am also afraid to contact DIAC to enquire incase I alert them to the fact I am applying for PR whilst on a TV.

2. Would'nt DIAC send some sort of an acknowledgement to advise that they will add me onto the application?"

My girlfriend/partner defacto was added to my application the same way...

The bridging visa kicks in automatically when your other visa expires. They won't tell you anything, it is just the way it works...

They should send you a correspondence to confirm that you have been added to the application but it is not definit. You should call DIAC directly if you want to make sure...

Hope this helps.

Guest stillwaiting79

The bridging visa kicks in automatically when your other visa expires. They won't tell you anything, it is just the way it works...

They should send you a correspondence to confirm that you have been added to the application but it is not definit. You should call DIAC directly if you want to make sure...

Hope this helps.

THANK YOU so much for this as I was wondering who else might have been in the same situation.

I do want to call DIAC but afraid on alerting them that I am on a TV but applied for PR.

Did you or your partner contact them by any chance?

:hug:

Guest vincent1429

Hope this helps.

Hi, u got ur co or still waiting....

Archived