ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

I got my visa granted today. Here is the timeline I want to share. I got my acknowledgement letter at 6th Oct, granted PR at 18th Oct. I submitted part 1 & 2 together with DRC to NSW. Not sure is to Parammata or not.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does someone know if this refers to the nomination or application part?

I assume that the application part is taken into consideration immediatly after the nomination part is approved...so these timeframes should refer to the nomination part... correct?

I have been asking the same question and only just today i spoke to somebody over the phone at the consulate in London. The good lady pointed out to me when i mentioned this that the current typical 5-8 month service standard quoted for RSMS applications is from the receipt of the nomination. However she did also mention that if forms etc are not DRC checked etc then the whole process will drag on.

I have seen other people on PIO suggest otherwise and that the service standard time frames are from your application so im hopeful that it is as per the advice provided by DIAC at London although im not entirley certain.

I see some people fly through and others seem to wait an age and everyone is supposedly CAT1 on RSMS so im a little confused by the whole process fullstop:wacko: . Who knows how it all works

Guest NataLibera
I have been asking the same question and only just today i spoke to somebody over the phone at the consulate in London. The good lady pointed out to me when i mentioned this that the current typical 5-8 month service standard quoted for RSMS applications is from the receipt of the nomination. However she did also mention that if forms etc are not DRC checked etc then the whole process will drag on.

I have seen other people on PIO suggest otherwise and that the service standard time frames are from your application so im hopeful that it is as per the advice provided by DIAC at London although im not entirley certain.

I see some people fly through and others seem to wait an age and everyone is supposedly CAT1 on RSMS so im a little confused by the whole process fullstop:wacko: . Who knows how it all works

what the lady said makes sense...where did you lodge your application?

what the lady said makes sense...where did you lodge your application?

My nomination was lodged by my potential employer at Melbourne COE, received 14th June 2011. Still awaiting approval, in the meantime i have just recently lodged/sent over my application form 47ES although as of yet i have not received confirmation of receipt of application (its not lodged on the system as of today anyway even though it was delivered last week).

Like you im hoping to be there or there abouts come February according to what i was told by the Consulate in London, but you just dont know. Some people fly through and others just seem to going nowhere fast and just left in the dark!!!!!:cry:

Guest stillwaiting79
I got my visa granted today. Here is the timeline I want to share. I got my acknowledgement letter at 6th Oct, granted PR at 18th Oct. I submitted part 1 & 2 together with DRC to NSW. Not sure is to Parammata or not.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :jiggy:

Guest Appliedinapril
THANK YOU so much for this as I was wondering who else might have been in the same situation.

I do want to call DIAC but afraid on alerting them that I am on a TV but applied for PR.

Did you or your partner contact them by any chance?

:hug:

No I didn't call because they have sent a quick email to acknowledge... nothing official though.

Guest Appliedinapril
Hi, u got ur co or still waiting....

I got the CO around the 30th September and I am still waiting for a decision... annoying but I can't do anything more before the 7 months service standard.

I'm here to help my friend to ask couple of questions. She got her nomination approved, only waiting for her part 2. She lodged mid of July, but still no answer until today (is not DRC). She can't reach her migration agent. The MA didn't response to her after she tried to contact him by sms, email, call for several times. She already passed all the documents to MA, but not sure MA has submited it for her or not. Has anyone got any idea what can she does? Can she follow up her case by herself, instead of MA? Is there anyway she can email or call DIAC to follow up? Hope someone can give some suggestions. Thanks.

Guest NataLibera
My nomination was lodged by my potential employer at Melbourne COE, received 14th June 2011. Still awaiting approval, in the meantime i have just recently lodged/sent over my application form 47ES although as of yet i have not received confirmation of receipt of application (its not lodged on the system as of today anyway even though it was delivered last week).

Like you im hoping to be there or there abouts come February according to what i was told by the Consulate in London, but you just dont know. Some people fly through and others just seem to going nowhere fast and just left in the dark!!!!!:cry:

According to the last timeframes they should have started processing your nomination by now! (fingers crossed for you!)

I'll have to wait one month more...

Guest jazz123
Go Melbourne! They have moved 13 days in the last fortnight.

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 14 April 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 23 June 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 2 June 2011.

where do you get these timelines? Could someone post a link if its from DIAC website please?

Hi,

Could some one please be able to interpret the link below;

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

According to this, even the catagory 3 has much faster processing rate than ENS which is in catagory 2. I do not know if I am interpreting this link wrong?

Cheers!

Just checked out the link, it definitely appears that way!! :mad:

But, I have been looking at some of the forums for 176 and they have been contacted by co months before grant...

Although, if you check out the forum on 176 lodged sept gang, many of them have already been granted their visa....go figure!!

Guest mikewheble

Hi all,

My (Australian) employer lodged nomination (121) in June this year and I lodged the application a few weeks after. I have a 475 (regional) and came to Sydney five weeks ago and so when the visa is about to be granted, my wife and I have to go to NZ for a few days.

Yesterday I went to see the employer and he called Parammata who said that my case will be issued to a case officer next month...looks as if the visa will be issued November (hopefully).

Don't know if this helps any one?

Regards

Mike

Guest Appliedinapril

usual fortnightly update:

- 856 Application + ENS lodged in Paramatta through RMA (complete application with medicals and AFP but not DRC) in April.

- almost 2 months that I have been allocated a case officer.

- case officer sent a 'read notice' to my RMA two days ago (which apparently means that he just started processing the Nomination part).

- 6 Months and 2 weeks since applied, and 2 months since case officer...

I will keep you guys posted on the progress.

Guest xiaowanzi

I really want to submit a DRC visa application right now..

But my Nomination part still in progress... (Lodged @ Aug 22th..Non-eta)

When will the nomination will get approved..

Sometimes I think

if the Nomination(Non-DRC) part cost 5-6 months...and the visa part(DRC) cost 2 months..Totally 8 months.

Then Why not submit visa application now? seems just another 8 months waiting..just 2 months later than the first way..

:cry:

Guest stillwaiting79

we've finally after much "haggling" gotten somewhere with our RMA!

he's finally written to DIAC requesting for an acknowledgement letter that ive been included in the application ... gives us some peace of mind now .. although it irks me that he never submitted it DRC when he should have!

anyway cant cry over spilt milk ... so will be having a cold mojito instead shortly :yellow_guy_smiling_

TGIF everyone :))

Guest Appliedinapril
we've finally after much "haggling" gotten somewhere with our RMA!

he's finally written to DIAC requesting for an acknowledgement letter that ive been included in the application ... gives us some peace of mind now .. although it irks me that he never submitted it DRC when he should have!

anyway cant cry over spilt milk ... so will be having a cold mojito instead shortly :yellow_guy_smiling_

TGIF everyone :))

Congrats... now you can sit back and enjoy the waiting....:cute:

Guest lilimary

Hi all,

Adding my timeline too :)

856 visa lodged on 18.10.11 through my MA in Melbourne. DRC.

No document outstanding, both employer nomination and employee application lodged at the same time.

Now to wait and see.

Cheers

Lili

Guest lilimary

Good friends of mine just got their 856 granted!! :biggrin:

Visa lodged (in Melbourne) : Jun 23

Visa granted : Oct 24

They did it all by themselves :)

Archived