ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest NataLibera
nope thats not the new one these must b old , i have posted earlier the latest ones ...

Melb is processing 23rd june ones

No good news today, still

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 27 April 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 23 June 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 2 June 2011.

These time frames are updated fortnightly, maybe in a couple of days we'll have good news...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi! just wondering if your application was certified as decision ready?

No it wasn't. We have not used an agent for our application.

Anyone got a recent update for Melbourne that has moved from 23 June? Seems to me that they have not updated the dates. Although Parramatta has moved 13 days in the last fortnight, it seems odd that Melbourne and Perth haven't moved at all.

Guest smwarlock20
No it wasn't. We have not used an agent for our application.

Anyone got a recent update for Melbourne that has moved from 23 June? Seems to me that they have not updated the dates. Although Parramatta has moved 13 days in the last fortnight, it seems odd that Melbourne and Perth haven't moved at all.

Unfortunate for us,parramatta has moved 13 days in last one month.i dont know how long i can take this limbo.... :(

Can't imagine how frustrating it must be for you. It's bad enough that we are so close to the processing dates. We lodged in Melbourne on 29 June and when we saw the dates a fortnight ago sitting at 23 June, we anticipated (wrongly) that we would hear something last week. Now to see the dates haven't moved at all is a bit of a blow.

Here's hoping Parramatta speed up for you.

Guest smwarlock20
Can't imagine how frustrating it must be for you. It's bad enough that we are so close to the processing dates. We lodged in Melbourne on 29 June and when we saw the dates a fortnight ago sitting at 23 June, we anticipated (wrongly) that we would hear something last week. Now to see the dates haven't moved at all is a bit of a blow.

Here's hoping Parramatta speed up for you.

Thanks for alleviating.hope u get the good news soon....

Guest Kangaroo23

What a pity for so slow processing time! Does anyone knows the 121 nomination timeline? I lodged application for ENS nomination on 27/07/2011 and visa application on 16/09/2011 but haven't gotten any update yet. Are there anybody lodged nomination at that time and how about your processing time?

Guest NataLibera
What a pity for so slow processing time! Does anyone knows the 121 nomination timeline? I lodged application for ENS nomination on 27/07/2011 and visa application on 16/09/2011 but haven't gotten any update yet. Are there anybody lodged nomination at that time and how about your processing time?

there's also a spreadsheet we could keep updated

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqjcLelabWLPdEFBbEc1LW4tbl9vc0FRQjVpcGJ4NEE&hl=en#gid=0

Guest nutkhut
No good news today, still

These time frames are updated fortnightly, maybe in a couple of days we'll have good news...

Hi Natalibera,

i hv tried to send email to Vic.pres@immi.gov.au for a lot of times but couldnt get the reply back, please help how to get the replies bak .... thankssss

Guest NataLibera

no updates today, let's try tomorrow....

ehi...it seems I am always a little later than you...at least from the dates we lodged our application on...:wink:

Haha, yes. Well let's hope we get good news around the same time as each other. Was hoping to see those dates at the end of June by now. So near but yet so far!!

Guest Sara cen
thanks ...

but i mis typed it here, i am sending the blank email to the address u wrote. STILL I DON GET ANY REPLY BAK... :( .... wht shud i do

I didn't receive any response when sent from my hotmail account. I do now that I send the email from my work email. I think maybe try with a non web-based email, so a POP3 account - from work or the one provided by your internet provider.

For all those waiting on applications lodged in Melbourne, here is an update for you.

Just spoke to them and there has been no further allocation of applications in the last two weeks. They are still on June 23 so expect no update on processing dates until Monday week. Fingers crossed for me that they move at least 6 days by Nov 15th

Guest nutkhut
For all those waiting on applications lodged in Melbourne, here is an update for you.

Just spoke to them and there has been no further allocation of applications in the last two weeks. They are still on June 23 so expect no update on processing dates until Monday week. Fingers crossed for me that they move at least 6 days by Nov 15th

CHEERS, yea fingers n toes all crossed for u, BEST OF LUCK..... and thanks alot for updating :)

this wait is killling me inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody know where you can find any update on nominations submitted as drc? The ONLY thing I can find on the immi site states that you will be allocated to a case officer after 18 calendar days... So that's great, but then what??

My agent is absolutely doing my head in, she refuses point blank to contact the case officer (nearly 7 weeks later) saying that I just have to wait. Should have made her wait for her money...:wink:

Guest nutkhut
Does anybody know where you can find any update on nominations submitted as drc? The ONLY thing I can find on the immi site states that you will be allocated to a case officer after 18 calendar days... So that's great, but then what??

My agent is absolutely doing my head in, she refuses point blank to contact the case officer (nearly 7 weeks later) saying that I just have to wait. Should have made her wait for her money...:wink:

NAAAA .... dun knw anythng abt that, BUT DEFINATLY I THNK THE SAME THAT WE SHUD MADE OUR AGENTS WAIT ...A LIL MORE THAN THEY DESERVE LOL :D

Guest Appliedinapril

My case: Update two weeks after the previous update:

856 Application + ENS lodged in Paramatta through RMA (complete application with medicals and AFP but not DRC) in April.

- more than 2 months that I have been allocated a case officer.

- 6 Months and 25 days since applied, almost the 7 months service standard...

- Case officer not returning phone calls or emails from my RMA (looks like he avoids any kind of contact with the applicants).

I first had to wait for the case officer to be allocated, then I thought it would go a lot quicker and the worse was over... but I was wrong:frown:.

Guest lilimary

I would ask your agent to follow up with DIAC. As per DIAC FAQ on DRC application :

Q. How long should I expect to wait before I hear something from a case officer?

Generally you should be contacted within 18 calendar days of lodgement. If you have not heard anything beyond acknowledgement of receipt of a ‘decision ready’ application you should wait for 18 calendar days to expire before following up the status of the application.

source : http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agents/pdf/faq-ens-rsms.pdf

Archived