FA Cup Final 15th May 2010, Sunshine Coast

Guest natma1

Guest natma1

Hi all, well it's not long before the FA Cup Final of Chelsea vs Portsmouth and I have been busy working on the boss to stay open for the complete game,

pre match build-up is at 11.30pm on 15th May 2010 LIVE from Wembley with

kick-off at midnight.......and guess what?

The Venue Manager.....he say YES!!!!!

So if you are looking for a place to have a PINT or HALF or glass of wine for the ladies....look no further than the Pig n Whistle, Sunshine Plaza, Maroochydore.

I will be there, I hope to see you there too, with FULL SOUND COMMENTARY, LIVE on the BIG SCREEN.....

Come One come All* for the last game shown before our boys head out for the FIFA World Cup.

Will Chelsea do the double?

Or will Pompy rise to the occassion?

Who knows, but on thing is for sure.......get to the only British Pub on the Sunshine Coast nice n early to secure your PREMIER seat!

See ya there,

Nat

:biggrin:

*strictly 18+'s only

Well my money on Pompey for an upset shame it not the Loyal Royals facing the fav Chelsea Along drive from North brisbane to watch the FA Cup as im sure it would cost me an arm leg as the missess (I should say my dear wife) would have to drive and not see the fun part in driving that far for something which means alot to us poms plus i have to buy her the car she wanted since i landed here LOL But i be there in spirt Come on Pompey

I better bring my prove it card lol may look under 18 LMAO yes i still get asked ID at 30 LMAO even through kids who clearer not 18 dont lol and that with a goatie lol

Guest natma1
Well my money on Pompey for an upset shame it not the Loyal Royals facing the fav Chelsea Along drive from North brisbane to watch the FA Cup as im sure it would cost me an arm leg as the missess (I should say my dear wife) would have to drive and not see the fun part in driving that far for something which means alot to us poms plus i have to buy her the car she wanted since i landed here LOL But i be there in spirt Come on Pompey

I better bring my prove it card lol may look under 18 LMAO yes i still get asked ID at 30 LMAO even through kids who clearer not 18 dont lol and that with a goatie lol

Well my dear cranky.....the Pig n Whistle's in Brissie are also showing the match in full as they are open till 3am!.....I too wish it was the Royals playing Chelsea, but sadly no, so I'm backin Portsmouth too. :yellow_guy_smiling_

Guest marchingsaint

I wouldn't open my curtains if Pompey were playing in the back yard, but enjoy yourselves! Hope they enjoy life in the Fizzy League. Just remember, the future's bright, the future's red and white!

Guest natma1

OK, so with so may hits on this thread so far the boss needs to know how many will be attending so he can put on enough staff....at the moment being Auzzie he recons no one will come!!!.....Is he mad???, I've told him clearly he has never been to England to see just how passionate we are about our football and hopefully this will become apparent on Saturday night.....so come on guys, I need to show my boss that it's not Wog Ball but GREAT BRITISH FOOTBALL :heart_head_nod_yes_

Archived