Woo Hoo Matts got a job

Que Sera Sera

Guest Andy
Sooo happy Matt has been offered a job and two more are interested. Its taken a huge weight off our mind. Cannot wait to get there now.:jiggy:

Congratulations,:jiggy::wubclub:

Guest shonz
Sooo happy Matt has been offered a job and two more are interested. Its taken a huge weight off our mind. Cannot wait to get there now.:jiggy:

Fab news Cath, It really is a weight of your mind when you know you ll have some income...Where are you planning to live when you first come out.....what date do you fly.....

Shona xx

Fantastic news cath - I'm so pleased to see things are coming together for you. It's a huge relief to know you have a job to come to. If you can, try and make sure Matt has a couple of weeks at home with you before he starts though, as it's a total whirlwind getting things sorted when you arrive.

I know others have managed without any time off but I'm glad phil had some time to help get things organised first.

Well done Matt... Another thing crossed off the list!!

Sue x

Guest Magnetic6

Great news, that must be such a huge relief! We're hopefully going with at least one of us having a job:shocked:keeping everything crossed! x x x

Guest The Pom Queen

Congratulations Cath and Matt.

It's great to hear that everything has finally come together for you.

When you arrive, try and give yourself a couple of weeks breathing space before he starts working.

Fab news Cath, It really is a weight of your mind when you know you ll have some income...Where are you planning to live when you first come out.....what date do you fly.....

Shona xx

We are flying out on the 30th of June and are heading for Secret Harbour, really can't wait now as the job thing was a concern, he was hearing nothing back from anyone then all of a sudden 3 got in touch, I reckon its just that we are getting nearer being there. Afterall who wants to give someone a job when they arent going to be there for months.

Guest siamsusie

Congratulations Catherine & family, very best wishes for your new life here in Australia ....Susie

Congrats Cath!

Dan was offered a job last week to start at the end of July (we go over to validate on 28th June to 26th July) but we havent sold our house. We have reduced the price but have only had 2 viewers (both timewasters).

Glad it is all coming together for you - it makes it all worth the many sleepless nights we have all had to suffer through the visa process!

Donna x :cute:

Archived