Meeting In Perth City :)

Guest Chumscrubber

Guest Chumscrubber

Always up for meeting new people so decided to arrange a meet up :)

We're going to make it for the 10th July (Saturday) - Giving plenty of notice so you can all hopefully make it! We'll be meeting in the Lucky shag Bar Just along riverside Drive - It's really easy to get to cos even I can find it without a tom tom! You can find all the details here though

The Lucky Shag Bar

We're all going to meet there first then head off into Northbridge to the clubs :) Will arrange times a little closer to the date... any feedback would be appreciated as to what is convenient for everyone?

We've done a couple of these meets before and they've all been great fun getting to know everyone and just having a good time basically, hope to see some oldies and newbies there! We're all different ages from 18-20somethings but everyone is welcome!

PM me if you need to know anything :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Kirt123

Hi guys, are you still on for the 10th, myself and a friend would love to come down and have a laugh. Please let me know

Rgds

Kirt

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chumscrubber

For anyone who is interested - We are meeting in the lucky shag at around 8-8:30pm :D Feel free to PM me and I can give you my number, Or e-mail address and you can add me on facebook so you know who to look out for. :D Look forward to seeing you all there :)

• 1 month later...
Guest leeisleofman

hey just come accross this topic, for some reason i cant pm anyone ? if you email me your details i could add you to facebook , there are a few of us here from the uk living here , all around 25 nd would be keen to meet new people , email me your details to leemacca123@hotmail.com

cheers

Archived