Another North West Meet-up!

Guest Benchola

Guest Benchola

Hey Guys and Gals,

Our plans for emigrating to Oz are accelerating at a quick rate of knots, and I thought that we should try and organise another North West social gathering before we depart at the end of July. We're due to exchange on our house next week and, completely unexpectedly, I now have an offer for a position in Brisbane! So, at some stage next week we'll be booking flights, temporary accommodation and shipping. Happy days! :wubclub:

So...how is everyone fixed for another meet-up? Was thinking mid-June - say the 12/13th or the 19/20th.

Answers on a forum post please and we'll get something organised.

Guest shawgorbys
Hey Guys and Gals,

Our plans for emigrating to Oz are accelerating at a quick rate of knots, and I thought that we should try and organise another North West social gathering before we depart at the end of July. We're due to exchange on our house next week and, completely unexpectedly, I now have an offer for a position in Brisbane! So, at some stage next week we'll be booking flights, temporary accommodation and shipping. Happy days! :wubclub:

So...how is everyone fixed for another meet-up? Was thinking mid-June - say the 12/13th or the 19/20th.

Answers on a forum post please and we'll get something organised.

HI Guys thats great news sometimes your waiting for ages then all at once it hits your going OMG We have sold our house but need a new sponsor now good look guys and take care Andrea&family:hug:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Benchola
Any idea when this meet up is happening then???

Sorry guys - we've been absolutely manic the last few weeks and I've completely forgotten about this! We've just had Day 1 of the shippers packing and wrapping all of our furniture and possessions, and so I'm sure you will understand why our minds have been elsewhere!

We're flying out to Brisbane at the end of July - anyone else going out there this year?

Again, sorry for forgetting about this!

:hug:

Sorry guys - we've been absolutely manic the last few weeks and I've completely forgotten about this! We've just had Day 1 of the shippers packing and wrapping all of our furniture and possessions, and so I'm sure you will understand why our minds have been elsewhere!

We're flying out to Brisbane at the end of July - anyone else going out there this year?

Again, sorry for forgetting about this!

:hug:

Hi Benchola,

We are heading to Brisbane 23rd August. Completely understand what you mean when you say your mind has been elsewhere. Someone asked me on Saturday how I was feeling about the whole thing.....and to be honest I feel like I'm in a dream state most of the time...It feels surreal.

Good luck with your second day of the packers.....ours (John Mason) come 28th & 29th July. I just don't know where the time is going.

Hopefully see you on the otherside... where abouts in Brisbane are you heading?

Melanie x

Guest oggie1

Hi Benchola

We are leaving on the 16th August heading for North lakes got packers in on Monday 5th and loading container on 6th what a day its our 25th wedding anniversary on the 6th july.We would love to came to meet every one couldnt make it last time. Rowena

Guest scubabud

Hi Benchola

It would be great to see you guys along with Mel and Terry so say a final goodbye as were hopefully ( and I say that with fingers and everything else crossed ) going to Perth eventually. I know at the moment everything is manic but would love to have one last meet up before you go.

good luck with everything

Marg & Lance

Archived