Coming to Perth in September

Guest Cheryl D

Guest Cheryl D

Hiya, I am arriving in perth in September with my three children, aged 12,10 & 1 and will be joining my husband who is arriving in July. Are there any other new/newish families who would like to meet up? I think we'll end up living north of the river but am willing to travel. Also, anyone interested in emailing or connecting on facebook to share ideas/concerns etc. Its very scary going somewhere and knowing no-one (looking forward to it tho!!) Cheryl:biggrin:

Guest flo&mags
Hiya, I am arriving in perth in September with my three children, aged 12,10 & 1 and will be joining my husband who is arriving in July. Are there any other new/newish families who would like to meet up? I think we'll end up living north of the river but am willing to travel. Also, anyone interested in emailing or connecting on facebook to share ideas/concerns etc. Its very scary going somewhere and knowing no-one (looking forward to it tho!!) Cheryl:biggrin:

I will use the Ozzie term - 'Yrll be right!!' you will love it although be aware it will be cold & very wet during that time so bring jumpers/coats - the houses are really cold...Cool in summer though.

I live SOR - Warnbro but there is so much NOR - You will find groups easily & people are very friendly as they have all been in your situation before you - yes thats all you will here is English accents not many Ozzies here!!

Anyhow have a great flight over & if you need anymore help pls buzz me.

Flo

Guest Lui A xxx

Hi Cheryl,

We too are flying out 5th September...!...and hoping to settle in Perth NOR. We have secured a fully furnished rental in Butler for the first 8 weeks, and depending on work situations...and hoping my Hubby gets a job....(he's a gasfitter)...it will depend on where we eventually end up...!...

We have two girls aged 8 and 6...so would be great to meet some friends when we get there too..as we will also be newbies..!...(can't wait).....

Take care...and hope all the plans go smoothly.....!!...

Luan

xxx

Hi Cheryl,

We too are flying out 5th September...!...and hoping to settle in Perth NOR. We have secured a fully furnished rental in Butler for the first 8 weeks, and depending on work situations...and hoping my Hubby gets a job....(he's a gasfitter)...it will depend on where we eventually end up...!...

We have two girls aged 8 and 6...so would be great to meet some friends when we get there too..as we will also be newbies..!...(can't wait).....

Take care...and hope all the plans go smoothly.....!!...

Luan

xxx

hi there,

hope you have a nice time when u get there, we are alos looking to move to area near butler start of next year. or joondalup area, i have a friend who lives in Tapping, and they love it there.

we are from northern Ireland. where abouts are you both from.

hope to chat some time soon, and maybe meet up next year lol.

chris and elaine

Guest thebeatties

Hi Cheryl

i am heading out there mid June and mt wife and our 4 children will be there july/august. we are in the same boat as you never been to Perth and wont know anyone, but got to look at it as a great adventure. Keep in touch.

the beatties:notworthy:

Archived