Anyone in ellenbrook???

Guest tawkins1

Guest tawkins1

I moved to Ellenbrook Oct '09 with my hubby & 3 children. Daughters aged 13 & 7 and a Son aged 6.

I have made lots of friends since I have been here but they all live about 30 mins drive away. My best friend here in Ellenbrook went back home to New Zealand last week so i'm feeling a bit like a spare part. I work Tues, Wed & Thursdays so if anyone fancies meeting for a coffee Mon or Fridays let me know. I love Ellenbrook but just feel its hard to make friends here :swoon: My youngest children go to Ellen Stirling Primary & my eldest daughter goes to Hampton Senior High School in Morley.

Guest jininiel

Hi

I am currently in Ellenbrook.Moved here from UK in February, living with my sister at the moment and still looking around for renting. I have a daughter who is seven and son is five. they both attend Kingsway Christian College. I am from Seychelles by origin and hubby is British. It is nice to have my sister around but it will be great to have new friends which I am finding really hard to make.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JoBoone

I'm in Ellenbrook too and would love to meet up with you guys for a coffee if you fancy. Probably best to e-mail me at work if you are up for it. j.boone@cgl.com.au

Hope to hear from anyone and meet for a :chatterbox:.

Jo

Guest Kirt123

Hi Tawkins1, I moved to Ellenbrook recently and have a daughter (10), wife (35)

, and would be up for that coffee at the dome, if you want. Can't wait for the Brook to be finished, about time we had a pub here!. Pls contact me directly on kirtvel@email.com

• 1 year later...
Guest newtoperth

Hi we arrived from the UK 10 weeks ago(been staying with friends). We move to Ellenbrook on 2nd Dec:biggrin: I am 32 and hubby 36. We have two children Lily who is twelve and Finley who is six. Be good to get to know a few people in the area.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spana9578

Hi there,

We've recently moved to ellenbrook so would love to meet up for a coffee and chat if you're up for it. My kids are younger than yours but it would still be nice for me to meet new people!

Hope your move goes well and is not too hot.

Mandy

Archived