Meeting up around Wellington Point

Guest croxleysue

Guest croxleysue

My husband, myself and my 3 kids (10, 8 and 2 years) arrived from the UK 6 weeks ago. We've moved into the Wellington Point area. I was wondering if anyone meets up around this area as a family or alternatively mums and their kids whilst the hubbies are at work (I'm a stay at home mum)! Thanks.

Guest guest36187

There are meet ups posted on here and I know that a PIO group meets regularly at an Indian at Birkdale.

My husband, myself and my 3 kids (10, 8 and 2 years) arrived from the UK 6 weeks ago. We've moved into the Wellington Point area. I was wondering if anyone meets up around this area as a family or alternatively mums and their kids whilst the hubbies are at work (I'm a stay at home mum)! Thanks.

Have PM'd you now Hun!

• 1 month later...
Guest yindavies

any meets going on in Redlands area. Family of 5 been here since 17th May 2010 struggling to settle, could really do with some support. Children in Redlands college aged, 13, 15 and 17 years.

thanks

Guest nixster

Hi all were down the road at Wynnum, family of 5 me, husband and 3 kids aged 13 12 and 3. I work full time husband not working yet.Would love to meet up keep me informed.

Nic and Ed

Guest yindavies
Hi all were down the road at Wynnum, family of 5 me, husband and 3 kids aged 13 12 and 3. I work full time husband not working yet.Would love to meet up keep me informed.

Nic and Ed

We would love to meet up desperate for some UK humour. I am working all week but off next weekend or will check my roster for following week.

Guest nixster
We would love to meet up desperate for some UK humour. I am working all week but off next weekend or will check my roster for following week.

hiya

im working next weekend am off in the week this week weds and thurs Ed is about next sunday though if u want to meet up.

Nic:cute:

me too, we are in the wynnum area too. Nic have you found a place yet?? Know you were looking around this area. I'm off Thurs & Fri this week. We have an 18 yr old arriving in sept who will be looking for mates. Sue/Rudi/Karen its way past our next coffee time so why not have it Wellington point again and include everyone else. xx

me too, we are in the wynnum area too. Nic have you found a place yet?? Know you were looking around this area. I'm off Thurs & Fri this week. We have an 18 yr old arriving in sept who will be looking for mates. Sue/Rudi/Karen its way past our next coffee time so why not have it Wellington point again and include everyone else. xx

Sounds good to me! Can't do Thursdays, but am "free" on the other days.

Love

Rudi

x

Excellent Idea

give me a shout unfortunately am on nights wed,thurs fri this week but arrange and I will try and sort something out

be good to see everyone

Guest nixster

hi lynnes we found a place on charlotte street near the esplanade its lovely. let me know when you meet up and i will try and be there

Nic :cute:

Hi all, I've posted this on another page too so hopefully we can all arrange something soon. Just some suggested dates for a coffee.

this fri 30th

Fri 6th

Wed 11th Thurs 12 Fri 13th

Wellington Point/Manly area

hope to see you all soon

Lynne

Archived