girly night out in Melbourne again

Guest lainy

Guest lainy

Think its about time another girly night was organised again. Let me know if end of June suits the girls. Enjoyed the place Kathryn organised opposite Flinders.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lindseyf

Hey Girls I'm up for it, WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!!! So excited, it only took 2 weeks for ENS visa. We are off to New Zealand at the end of June 26th for 2 weeks holiday but also to validate as the visa is offshore. let me know if it is before the 26th.

:tongue:

Guest Shazzam

Hey there, I'd be interested in coming along too :biggrin:

Let me know what date. Cheers!

Guest lainy

Well done on the visa Lyndsey. PR, now you an aussie. Have fun in New Zealand, Tracey and I were there last month in Auckland, too many hills for my liking.

I will try and organise date before 26th if enough interest is generated.

Speak soon

Lainy x

Guest lainy
Hey there, I'd be interested in coming along too :biggrin:

Let me know what date. Cheers!

will let you know date as soon as I know how many people interested, be nice to see you

Lainy

Guest josiebrum81

Sounds good. Mind if I tag along too? I will keep an eye on the thread to see what date you decide on.

Guest lainy
Sounds good. Mind if I tag along too? I will keep an eye on the thread to see what date you decide on.

the more the merrier

Guest zoeclareadams
Think its about time another girly night was organised again. Let me know if end of June suits the girls. Enjoyed the place Kathryn organised opposite Flinders.

Am definately up for another girly night, was sorry to miss the last one. How does the weekend of 19/20 suit everyone?

Zoe

Guest Shazzam

I'll be in Phillip Island that weekend...can we do the weekend after? Unless the 19-20th suits everyone, then I'll just catch you on the next one. :biggrin:

Guest MoMcQ

Hi, I've newly arrived to Melbourne and was wondering if these drinks are open anyone looking to meet new people? I'm 30 and have just moved over by myself so looking to get my social life back on track.

M x

Guest zoeclareadams

Yes they're for anyone and everyone, you're v welcome - it would be lovely to meet you !

Guest MoMcQ
Yes they're for anyone and everyone, you're v welcome - it would be lovely to meet you !

Thank you, I'll keep an eye on the thread to find out time and place. Will be lovely to meet everyone!

M x

Guest Rach85

Hi Ladies,

Im really new to this (only joined today!) but i also moved to Melbourne alone and need to get my social life back on track so mind if i tag along if i can make the date?! Im 25 btw and love a good social drink.... lol

Guest lainy
Hi Ladies,

Im really new to this (only joined today!) but i also moved to Melbourne alone and need to get my social life back on track so mind if i tag along if i can make the date?! Im 25 btw and love a good social drink.... lol

your more than welcome to come along, be nice to meet you

Lainy

Archived