girly night out in Melbourne again

Guest lainy

Guest LucL

Hey, I moved to Melbourne a year ago, made a few friends but its not been easy. If I am free would another little one be able to squeeze in?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lainy
Hey, I moved to Melbourne a year ago, made a few friends but its not been easy. If I am free would another little one be able to squeeze in?

your more than welcome there will be plenty room

Guest cruxla

I'd like to come on the 26th I've been in Melbourne for 2 months and in need of a girly night! How will I know who you all are?

Guest lainy
I'd like to come on the 26th I've been in Melbourne for 2 months and in need of a girly night! How will I know who you all are?

we will all be upstairs, we will look out for you and I will pm you my mobile number

Lainy

Guest Lindseyf

Hi Ladies, i can't make the 26th i'm in New Zealand, have a great night and i will catch up with you all soon x

Guest nimble68
Hey Girls I'm up for it, WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!!! So excited, it only took 2 weeks for ENS visa. We are off to New Zealand at the end of June 26th for 2 weeks holiday but also to validate as the visa is offshore. let me know if it is before the 26th.

:tongue:

Hey big congratulations...thats good news.

Guest nimble68

Would love to come on the 26th but may be away, hubby got a job ....yeah!! and starts on the 1st July so may get away before he starts but if not, will def come along.

Guest Kathryn7
Would love to come on the 26th but may be away, hubby got a job ....yeah!! and starts on the 1st July so may get away before he starts but if not, will def come along.

Great news about your hubbys job!!

Guest josiebrum81

I can't come on 26th as in Adelaide, but will keep an eye out for the next girls night. Have fun!

Guest lainy
I can't come on 26th as in Adelaide, but will keep an eye out for the next girls night. Have fun!

Have a nice trip to Adelaide and we will see you the next girly night out. x

Guest nimble68

I def unable to come now as going away for a little sunshine :biggrin: - have a great night and look forward to hearing about the next one. xx

Archived