girly night out in Melbourne again

Guest lainy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lainy
Sounds like a great idea.!!! I guess if we could make it say the first Saturday of the month or something, then people will always know theres a meet.!!

Good idea for 1st Saturday of the month.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pom girl

Hi, i would be interested in the next girls night out or any other nights out to make friends. so when theres one coming up can you let me know.

Guest nimble68
Hi, i would be interested in the next girls night out or any other nights out to make friends. so when theres one coming up can you let me know.

Hi there is a night out being organised for 7th Aug - there is a thread which will give details.

Have a great time if you go along - they are a great bunch.

• 7 months later...
Guest diannewo

hello I've been looking on poms for people who live close.I came over jan 2011 and finding it hard to fit in.in wales i was a childminder for 8 years and was hoping to get a job in the childcare sector but after having my qualifications loked at i am now told they are not reconised so i will have to retrain to get even a junior position in a day care setting.I live in Hoppers Crossing and haven't heard any british voices when about.have looked at girly night thread but think i will be too old 49 to go as it seems it's only for all the young ones so it would be nice just to have a chat with other poms.hope to hear from you Dianne

Guest Mrs Wrigles
hello I've been looking on poms for people who live close.I came over jan 2011 and finding it hard to fit in.in wales i was a childminder for 8 years and was hoping to get a job in the childcare sector but after having my qualifications loked at i am now told they are not reconised so i will have to retrain to get even a junior position in a day care setting.I live in Hoppers Crossing and haven't heard any british voices when about.have looked at girly night thread but think i will be too old 49 to go as it seems it's only for all the young ones so it would be nice just to have a chat with other poms.hope to hear from you Dianne

Hi Dianne, we moved to Tarneit in Feb 2011 so just in our 6th week and not too far away from you. Happy to meet up whenever you fancy for a coffee and a chat.

My youngest is only in kinder 3 sessions per week so would be best to do monday afternoon, tuesday Am or thursday AM so we can chat in peace lol.

PM me if you like and we can arrange something

Look forward to hearing from you

Tracy xx

• 1 year later...

Hi there...where is Hoppers Crossing.? Happy to meet up. Been here 3 years and have had the same problem as you on the job front. So frustrating! i am the same age as you so be good to chat. Sally

Archived