young couples or girls gold coast

hey!

me and my fiance have just moved to gold coast, not met anyone yet, lots of other expats we have seen on here or said hey too are all all a bit older, or very involved with their kids! wondered if there are any other 20 somethings out there that fancy a drink and a catch up! I'm 23 and my man is 24, gettin married in August, no kids, not piss heads, like a cocktail or two in nice places.... sporty, musicy and both pretty laid back!

Guest Gabie and Luke

Hi me and my boyfriend are moving to brisbane in august and would love to meet up with a couple like yourselves we are 21 and 23. We currently do not no anyone else in Australia so it would be great if we could chat. x

hey!

me and my fiance have just moved to gold coast, not met anyone yet, lots of other expats we have seen on here or said hey too are all all a bit older, or very involved with their kids! wondered if there are any other 20 somethings out there that fancy a drink and a catch up! I'm 23 and my man is 24, gettin married in August, no kids, not piss heads, like a cocktail or two in nice places.... sporty, musicy and both pretty laid back!

Hope your loving Coomera Waters, we are building on Natures Retreat, been here 10 months. Not really young, but no kids, so might see you down the tavern.

Sean and Rach

hey Gabie and Luke, def let us know when your coming over, be good to meet up, its tough not knowing anyone here so hopefully we can help! we are south of Brisbane at the mo on the gold coast, but both me and my partner are looking for work in the city, as work on the gold cost is competitive so struggling a bit!!! so we maybe moving closer to the city, good luck with your move! make sure u message us when your here!!

hey sean and rach, good to hear from you, yeah loving coomera waters so far, its a great spot! been exploring local places, its awesome, good luck with the house build! how you finding work on the gold coast??

Hi Carla

I actually work in the west end and the PH is a psychologist in robina so not bad at the moment. Contract is comin to an end for me though so will be on the lookout for another but I must say, work on the goldy is scarce dependent upon what you do.

If you are in health you should be OK, IT like me and you end up in Brissy or even commuting to sydney...last resort tho.

Guest Gabie and Luke

Hey! Nice to hear from you, yes we will defo meet up once we arrive it is very scary at the moment as its such a huge move as u know so it will be lovely to meet u. speak to u soon xxxx

awesome, are u guys coming over to a job already?? have u got a place to stay sorted? good luck, keep us posted x, o where are u from in the UK?

Guest Gabie and Luke

well luke is a carpenter/joiner so he has applied for few jobs but nothing is sorted yet, we still dont have a place to stay so we are trying to sort that out now, its just really hard not knowing any of the areas, we dont want to go somewhere which is too quiet!! We are from South Wales what about u xxx

if your thinking of coming to the gold coast, def start applying for jobs now, it seems sooo competitve to get work around here, ive spoken to alot of ppl, literally over 200 ppl applying for each job! thats just casual work like bars, hotels, shops etc. we are struggling, been here over 7 weeks, I've got a pretty good looking CV in hotel/leisure etc, so many hospitality jobs, just so much competition! so i still dont have anything, we are lucky that we have my parents to stay with till we can afford the rent! hopefully ur man will be able to find work, obvioulsy we not been looking at that industry so hopefully its a little better.

we are from south coast of england, sussex, bout 20miles outta brighton, so def enjoying the winter wether on the gold coast! its been 21 degrees today and v dry, not bad for winter!!

Guest Gabie and Luke

Congratulations on getting married i bet ur very exited!! Well ur lucky u have ur parents that must be a huge help. Hopefuly luke will get a job to arrive too, i aint that bothered about a job for me as long as luke gets one. Im really exited now but really scared and worried aswell. just hope we like it. i wont be missing this rain x x

• 5 months later...

Hi there,

I have just moved to the Gold Coast with my boyfriend, been here a month now. He is Aussie so he has loads of friends already, but I don't know anyone here and would love to meet new people. I'm 25 yrs, originally from South Africa but I lived in London for 3 years (which is what brought me to this site).

Guest Gabie and Luke

Hi,

Im 21 and im living in Southport with my BF we are both Welsh and been in Oz for 3 months. If you fancy meeting up let me know, x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Walkers

Hey guys,

My wife & I (29 & 32) are always up for a drink and a laugh. We have been here for almost two years and live in Banora point but work on the G.C. We're a scot and a yorkshire man without kids

and would be interested in meeting for a social.

Guest Gabie and Luke

Hey Guys,

Me and Luke and a few others will be going out for a few drinks Christmas Eve, If anyone would like to meet up just let me know x

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest XxRoisin90xX

hey my names roisin im 21 just moved over to the gold coast from ireland a few weeks ago. havent really met anyone yet so woud love to catch up with people my age :)

Archived