Football (Soccer) for ex-pats in Melbourne

Guest DJ Taylor

Guest DJ Taylor

Hi all,

Just moved to Melbourne (St Kilda) and looking to start playing regular football. Anyone got any info on weekly 5-a-sides games or similar that I could join?

Thanks for your help

Dan

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Dan

There are some PIO members who have started their own team. I can't remember the members name but if you do a search in the Victoria thread you should find their contact details. If not give me a shout and I will find them for you.

Kate

Hi all,

Just moved to Melbourne (St Kilda) and looking to start playing regular football. Anyone got any info on weekly 5-a-sides games or similar that I could join?

Thanks for your help

Dan

hi my oh plays on a tues, just starting, wi english from manchester an all over uk, it 6 a side or 5 or who turns up reall, 6 oclock ,, if interested i give u address an his mob num. oh its in pharan, not far from st kilda at all, cheers:biggrin:

Guest Booloo

Hi Mate, just arrived from Manchester, like yourself looking for a game of Footy. Did you get anywhere with this? I saw someone said there is a group of people starting a team, any chance of a game?

Guest Booloo

Hi, I'm really interested in a game, any chance I can get involved? Do you have the details of the whereabouts etc?

Hi all,

Thanks for your help

Dan

hi,, my hubbie at work now but will get you the details an let u know if u can just turn up on tuesday an ask for him, cheers,, lesley:wacko:

Archived