why bother

Guest annabel

Guest annabel

What i don't like about this site is that when you put on a thread about meeting other poms and you might get some replies so you reply back or you might ask them a question, why you dont hear from them again. i dont see the point. even if they dont want to meet because you live to far from them or whatever the reason why not just send a quick reply to let that person know, it wouldn't kill them do do it. why are some people so funny. :arghh:dont people have any manners now adays.

Guest proud2beaussie
What i don't like about this site is that when you put on a thread about meeting other poms and you might get some replies so you reply back or you might ask them a question, why you dont hear from them again.

Sorry but I really don't understand what you are on about here,how can you complain about posting threads and people not replying when this is your first post here? unless of course you have multiple accounts which would be contrary to the forum rules.

Perhaps you can explain what you mean?.

Sorry but I really don't understand what you are on about here,how can you complain about posting threads and people not replying when this is your first post here? unless of course you have multiple accounts which would be contrary to the forum rules.

Ooh Nigel- there is an exact same post on the other site with exactly the same reply lol

Guest proud2beaussie

Which site connie? BE?.Can you post a link to it by any chance,I would be interested to read it to try and work out what this member is on about.

Well done Holmes!

Guest guest36187

Annabel, Are you referring to the posts that you made under the name of `slinky` where you have posted about making friends? You say there that your name is Donna?

LOL, well after reading this thread and the BE one ,i'd be too scared to meet you! lol

Chill out a little, as you do come across as quite 'harsh' ,this could be the reason your not getting much response after the initial excahnge of messages. I am not trying to be insulting but if you came across a little friendlier you may find more happy to go that extra yard to meet you.

Cal x

What i don't like about this site is that when you put on a thread about meeting other poms and you might get some replies so you reply back or you might ask them a question, why you dont hear from them again. i dont see the point. even if they dont want to meet because you live to far from them or whatever the reason why not just send a quick reply to let that person know, it wouldn't kill them do do it. why are some people so funny. :arghh:dont people have any manners now adays.

Am not quite sure where you are coming from cannot say have seen any of your posts and according to this your profile you only joined this site in |June so that gives you 12 days to put in requests unfortunately some people may have missed your request for a meet up due to working long hrs and then trying to have quality time with family and friends when they do get valuable days off I seriously Think you really need to chill and not expect things to happen overnight but by blasting off like you are doing is sure a good fire way of alianating people

Archived