Making friends

Guest loop the loop

Guest loop the loop

I'm sure there are loads of people who are in a similar situation, but I am finding it damn difficult to make friends in Perth!

It doesn't help that I can't work until my TAFE course starts. Most of the mates I had when I lived in Perth before have pretty much moved on.

I've tried to find groups I could join, but really most of the groups I've considered have members that are significantly older than me. That's not that much of an issue to me as I get along with people older than me usually, but it would be nice to have a few female mates my own age (around 22) who I can relax with.

It's so depressing!

How do you all go about meeting new people? I've tried taking the dog for long walks, but again, I've only bumped into older people!

Is it me or is it dead SOR? :eek:

Guest ian 28

Hi,

Thought I would reply to this thread loop the loop. I am a little older than yourself (31), however I see from your username, that you used to be in London. Now that is what I am missing! Srange eh, got a few mates here in Perth, but none from down south or London way.

I am originally from South East London and am hoping to find a few more people in or around Perth to meet up for a beer or coffee maybe in the city one day.

If you fancy it would be good to hear from you, or anyone similar.

Thanks and all the best,

Ian

Archived