Anyone for coffee on the central coast

Guest lindeccles

Guest lindeccles

Hi there I have recently moved to the Terrigal on the Central Coast and would love to meet up for a coffee with anyone. I am 49 and have two daughters. Linda:biglaugh:

• 2 months later...
Guest Bonzablue

Very late to the thread - but yes I would be up for coffee - I am in Point Clare ..... I am 30 something .... with 2 children .... Bonza

Hi linda...

Sorry haven't been on here much .... am also on the Central Coast and have a couple of PIO friends here on the coast.... I do work full time but would be happy to catch up with you both. Am South African but lived in the UK for sometime... married to a South African with 3 children, 18, 15 and 11... sorry about the disjointed reply but am in a huge rush.... let me know when is good for you two...

All the best

Nikci

Guest Bonzablue

Hi Nikci - I am English - but grew up in South Africa ! Lived for 10 years in Cape Town and 10 years in East London. Hubby is South African - but was offered a job in the UK in 2000. So off we went. But we really did miss the South African lifestyle so decided to give Australia a go ! And here we are ! I do not work - that is why I am lonely ! And my 2 children (10 and 8) are so independent I don't even get the school mum chit chat anymore !

Hope to chat soon - I am free any time really, can fit around you more or less !

Vanessa

• 8 months later...
Guest LouLou74

Any of you guys still up for a catch up? Ive just moved to Kincumber on the central coast and need to feel settled. Love the area tho, its beautiful here!

Archived