Sydney Newcomers Club

Friday 25th June, 8pm – Ladies Night Out. Come and enjoy a delicious Italian meal with the girls.

Pm us for details

Sydney Newcomers isn't even just for Newcomers - it's for anyone who wants to meet new people, try new things and have fun. All ages, all interests, all cultures.

Guest shy_mocha

Hi Ezzie! This is great!

I'll be coming to Sydney on my own at the end of July and I'm terrified! So I've taken down the email address and will sign myself us a member!

Kirsty.

Don't be scared Kirsty, lots of friendly Brits here to help ease you in. PM me if you need a chat.

Hi Ezzie! This is great!

I'll be coming to Sydney on my own at the end of July and I'm terrified! So I've taken down the email address and will sign myself us a member!

Kirsty.

I've just emailed about membership. Will be coming out in a couple of weeks and I'm worried about how best to meet people and this group seems loike a good start.......

Sacul....don't seem to be able to PM you. We're about to change committees, so you're best sending me a pm rather than the clubs email address. You'll be in good company here...(I'm a fellow Brummy for starters). Depends where in Sydney you're going to be though.

I've just emailed about membership. Will be coming out in a couple of weeks and I'm worried about how best to meet people and this group seems loike a good start.......

Sacul....don't seem to be able to PM you. We're about to change committees, so you're best sending me a pm rather than the clubs email address. You'll be in good company here...(I'm a fellow Brummy for starters). Depends where in Sydney you're going to be though.

PM sent to you.....

Should have twigged you were a fellow Brummy by your profile photo!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bl0ndie

Hi,

Not really a newcomer, been here for a bit but finding it hard to make friends so would love to become a member, can you send me some details??

Cheers!

Archived