We fly tomorrow!

Que Sera Sera

Can't beleive it we fly tomorrow to start our new life down under! Just over 2 years ago we contacted our lovely agent "Go Matilda" and were told that yes we were able to apply for the TRA and then PR visa.:jiggy:

Its taken its time and its caused more than a few grey hairs but its finally here!:jiggy:

Thanks to all on here who have helped us along the way:jiggy:

And I look forward to talking to you all from the "other" side!:wubclub:

Guest guest17301

Oh wow Cath, how quick has that come around? Be warned its a tad chilly, but still nice and sunny. I bet you can hardly believe it. A few months to settle in rushing around doing the boring stuff before the gorgeousness that is the Perth spring awaits you! Enjoy the ride!

Fiona x

Don't forget the warm socks. here in Sydney it was -4 this morning! Have a safe trip and enjoy! xxx

You mean 4C not minus 4, gee Sydney doesn't usually get minus 4, if that was the case we Melburnians would have a big laugh:laugh:i.e. it is colder than Melbourne !!

Guest guest17301
Must be guttening to leave this heatwave and go to low temperatures - still you'll be used to that weather more than ours! Have a good journey and bets of luck,

I reckon 9 months of 20+ degrees and barely a drop of rain will more than compensate for missing a few weeks of British warmth...

bloody hell about time cath, you seem to have been on here forever...........lol, never mind that now though, the time has come now and you can forget all the troubles along the way and ENJOY.

ps

have a safe journey and look forward to hearing from you on this side

Daz xx

Hey Cath, your time is here, woo hoo no more counting down now lol, Hope your last few days were not to stressful for you!!!!!!,

Oh and i hope your tongue now is feeling better from all that biting down on it :wink: pmsl

Have a very safe flight, look forward to catching up once you are settled :hug:

Archived