Oz to Ireland - shipping companies anyone?

Guest lallyp

Guest lallyp

Hi there

we have made the decision and now its time to get organised as baby no.2 is due in October.

Does anyone know of any good cheap shipping companies that ship to Ireland? We will be shipping in late January or early February next year and don't plan on taking any furniture this time just 15 or so boxes.

If anyone has space in their container we are heading back to Kenmare, County Kerry and currently live in Brunswick Heads near Byron Bay in NSW.

any help greatly appreciated

Guest catty
Hi there

we have made the decision and now its time to get organised as baby no.2 is due in October.

Does anyone know of any good cheap shipping companies that ship to Ireland? We will be shipping in late January or early February next year and don't plan on taking any furniture this time just 15 or so boxes.

If anyone has space in their container we are heading back to Kenmare, County Kerry and currently live in Brunswick Heads near Byron Bay in NSW.

any help greatly appreciated

we used crown when we came here and thought they were good! im expecting my first baby and am dreading not having anyone here. did you have your first baby here??

Guest lallyp

Hi Catty

thanks for the reply

no, first baby was born in the mountains outside Kenmare which despite the cold and wet I miss.

I am pretty freaked out too about having no.2 with noone to help. All our friends have small children so have their hands pretty full.

Do you have anyone at all that can come and help? Whens baba due? When i had baby no.1 I was far from family and living at the end of a track up a mountain and down a fairy glen and was pretty isolated and it did sometime get overwealming. Please drop me a private message if you fancy a chat about it all. I don't even know if you can PM on this...my website is lally.com.au and you can email me through there.

bye for now

lally

Guest catty

hey lally, yes i will drop you a pm. we have some great friends that will help and im a midwife so i kinda know what to expect and i work as a MCH nurse BUT its not the same having your own i know......... im hoping to get my mother and sister out and if all else fails hubby said i could go home think he is giving me an escape route if needed. home on hols in a few weeks and i think that will help and then we are going to take it from there but hey im PM you anyways for a chat catty:smile:

Guest chloew

I had my first baby here- Sandringham - and number 2 is due shortly. It is hard without the family support network around, but I found all the midwives and maternal health nurses to be very helpful. Our local centre ran a drop in clinic which was helpful and I soon met other mothers. Good luck with everything.

Guest catty
I had my first baby here- Sandringham - and number 2 is due shortly. It is hard without the family support network around, but I found all the midwives and maternal health nurses to be very helpful. Our local centre ran a drop in clinic which was helpful and I soon met other mothers. Good luck with everything.

hey im having mine there too.... and so far they are lovely. good luck with having baby No 2..

Archived