Brisbane Bayside mums/toddler meet up.

Hello!

Are there any mums living in the Brisbane bayside area that fancy meeting up to let the kids run off some steam? It would be a great opportunity to meet new people/families and hopefully forge new friendships. I love attending the local playgroups but wanted the chance to meet up for picnics in the park etc. If anyone is interested then please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nixster

Hello there

We have recently moved to the bayside area, wynnum. I have three children a girl who is 3 next week and an older girl who is 12 and a 13 year old boy. Would be happy to meet up.I do work full time shifts, im a nurse, but mypartner Ed would also be happy to meet up with anybody out there.

Let me know if anyone is interested

Nic

Guest Bettyboop

Hello Nixster!!! I havent been on here in ages and you are now here!! we were talking on another thread a while ago. Welcome to Brisbane, hope you are settling in well - if you get the chance drop me a PM to let me know how you are getting on

love

Angie x

Guest maidbabes

Hello and welcome

How are you all?

What ward are u on at the PAH ? I will be there alot soon there for my job with QH.

How are u finding it?

I too work full time but my youngest son is nearly 13 so am still up for meeting for a chat.Angie is a good friend of mine too,maybe we should all try to meet up.

I really hope all is going well-PM me if you need anything.

:wubclub:

Guest nixster
Hello and welcome

How are you all?

What ward are u on at the PAH ? I will be there alot soon there for my job with QH.

How are u finding it?

I too work full time but my youngest son is nearly 13 so am still up for meeting for a chat.Angie is a good friend of mine too,maybe we should all try to meet up.

I really hope all is going well-PM me if you need anything.

:wubclub:

hi there

i work on the orthopaedic unit at PAH. Only been there 2 weeks but finding it good so far.The support for nurses is good.My eldest son is 13.Am up for meeting up, i work full time as well but am sure i can fit a coffee in somewhere lol pm me the details when you get chance

Nic:biggrin:

Guest anoon

We're arriving on Wednesday and we'd love to hook up with our 3 girls (4, 2 & 1). PM us and we'll sort something out - it would be great to get the girls out making friends.

Hi

I have older children youngest is 15 but would love to meet up I dont live on bayside but visit regularly. Just wanted to say to those working at the Princess Alexandra hospital I also work there on the Prison security unit give me a shout if need anything our paths may have even crossed without us knowing.

It would be great to have a meet up with our families. Does anyone fancy a breakfast BBQ one sunday morning? Whereabouts in North Yorkshire are you from Anoon? We used to live in Skipton.

sounds fab just let me know when as work shifts so can swap we did a birthday get together and breakfast BBQ at wellington point but happy to try anywhere new have always been told how do you now you dont like something if dont try it:err:

we did a birthday get together and breakfast BBQ at wellington point

Well some people did - there was that miserable cow who thought that she was the next champion fisherman and spent the day on the pier instead of being sociable :cute:

Love

Rudi

x

Well some people did - there was that miserable cow who thought that she was the next champion fisherman and spent the day on the pier instead of being sociable :cute:

Love

Rudi

x

But we understood Catherine and still love you for who you are but you didnt say who caught the fish of the day :confused: we can do another one or how about ten pin bowling next time

But we understood Catherine and still love you for who you are but you didnt say who caught the fish of the day :confused: we can do another one or how about ten pin bowling next time

Bowling sounds like fun - haven't been for years! We used to go lots when we were "courting" and the kids love it!

We were at Wello Point today and walked out to King Island. Got back to the car and it was as dead as a dodo! I hadn't got my phone and hubby is mid Atlantic and I was panicking!!! I sent the kids off to the playground and fiddled around - still nothing. So I walked to the playground and sat and watched the kids for a while, wondering what on earth I was going to do!! Anyway, I went back to the car again and it started!! I think the automatic gear stick had not properly disengaged when I switched the car off so it thought it was still in gear and would not start like that. PHEW!!! It was a great relief!

Love

Rudi

x

Guest dolphindiva

hi we've just moved over been here only 10 days. Currently in thornlands but moving to wellington point in a few weeks. I've got 2 boys aged 5 and 2. My eldest is hopefully starting school next week, so I'll be free in the daytime with my youngest after that. So please let me know if you do make any mums and tots plans also would be great if anyone could give me details of any mums and tots groups in the area

thanks em

Hi Em, hope you are settling in ok. I have a friend that lives in Wellington point who also has a 2yr old boy (+ 2 bigger ones too). I will mention you are moving to the area and get her to get in touch with you. It sounds like you have a lot in common, she hasnt been here long either. I am starting work next week full time so I wont be able to meet up in the week as I first thought (hence the thread) but it would be great if you want to meet up on a weekend as a family. If you want to PM your details then I will pass them on.

I'd love to join in any Bayside meet ups with kids - I have a 2 year old. Not new to Brisbane but new to the bayside. Anyone have any recommendations for good parks for little ones? I like the one at Wellington Point and there's a wonderful one in Capalaba but it is currently being renovated (still worth a visit for the duckpond, eels, turtles etc).

Archived