Over 35's Football / Soccer team looking for players on the Sunshine Coast

Guest natma1

My husband Andy is looking for men over 35 years of age who are looking to play football.

They play mostly in Maroochydore, Fishermans Road Sports Complex. Training on Monday evenings with matches on Friday evenings.

It's not too serious, just for guys wanting to keep the passion of the game alive and to keep the beer belly at bay I think....anyone wanna join them?

:yellow_guy_smiling_

Hi Natalie, quite question do you mean english football? My and my boyfriend moved here 5 weeks ago now and he's getting grumpy cos he hasn't played any football (english football) but he's only 29. If you do mean english football would he be able to play?

Guest Working to fish
Hi Natalie, quite question do you mean english football? My and my boyfriend moved here 5 weeks ago now and he's getting grumpy cos he hasn't played any football (english football) but he's only 29. If you do mean english football would he be able to play?

Hi its over 35 the league ,sorry .

Guest Working to fish
Don't know yet Eddie, what league are you in? Will see what i can do at the next meeting.

Hi Paul

The league we play in is basically made up of 4 teams only, it being Caloundra, Palmwoods, Currimundi and us Maroochydore. Could you let me know which league (over 35s) you are in as it would be nice to have more than 4 teams in our league, not that i have any power whatsoever but i will pass on what you tell me to our manager to see if leagues could possibly merge. Many thanks

Eddie

• 4 weeks later...

Archived