WA State Sponsorship Website is being updated! 8 July 2010

Guest dragsterwish

Guest kittymeow

Hi Carl,

I received WA SS approval on 22 July and submitted 176 on 29 July. I'm electronics engineer my job is in the list. Currently waiting for CO and perhaps my job is in SMP too, then I will fall under priority 2 processing..

Are u currently waiting for submission?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carlj3108
Hi Carl,

I received WA SS approval on 22 July and submitted 176 on 29 July. I'm electronics engineer my job is in the list. Currently waiting for CO and perhaps my job is in SMP too, then I will fall under priority 2 processing..

Are u currently waiting for submission?

Hello again,

yes i got my s/s about the same time. But unfortunately my job is only on list 4. I'm an Architectural Technician (Arch Assoc / Drafter as it's called on the list). So I've got no choice but to wait unitl the smp's are released before making app to DIAC.

The bonus is that my occupation is classed as TOP priortiy on that list w.a released, so fingers crossed.

Carl

Guest kittymeow
Hello again,

yes i got my s/s about the same time. But unfortunately my job is only on list 4. I'm an Architectural Technician (Arch Assoc / Drafter as it's called on the list). So I've got no choice but to wait unitl the smp's are released before making app to DIAC.

The bonus is that my occupation is classed as TOP priortiy on that list w.a released, so fingers crossed.

Carl

Let's together pray for the best to happen :biggrin:

Guest JK2510

Hi,

Has anyone spoke with WA recently regarding their SMP list. I know there were posts on Friday regarding QLDs SMP lists and some trades not expected to be on list!

There is alot of onshore applicants getting their grants so the number of visa allocations for 2010-2011 year are going down.

I still think WA will release theirs first.

Archived