new friends in Sydney!

Guest mair

Guest mair

I'm Marianna, 30, a newbie from nyc, moved to Sydney a few weeks ago. Looking forward to getting more acquainted with this fabulous new city and making new friendships. Figured this was a cool way to start out. I'm really into exploring new spots with good food, good beer and music. Love live music, open mics, and will never turn down a karaoke challenge! I'm excited to check out some pubs but my boyfriend isnt into going out as much, sigh.. Hoping to meet some cool new people and explore my new city.

Lemme know who's in!

Guest DAVE007

myself (33) and my girlfriend (30) are relocating to Sydney early August..Im scottish and she is norwegian and we are a fun couple... AND IM WITH YOU ON THE KAREOKE!!!! Last time i was in Sydney on my own I ended up in Sydney Kareoke and made a whole new bunch of friends! Love it.. so yeah.. we are going to be looking for some live gigs and a good few nights out on the town.. Sydney really is great. HOpe to catch you there! Details?

nice, i'm all about the live gigs. karaoke on your own--super impressive, man :) why are you relocating, for work? excited?

would love to meet up, here's my mobile, gimme a shout when you guys get here: 0450069867.

Hi there!

There is a meet up this Sat, 24th at 7.30pm at the Argyle, The Rocks that myself (33) and my husband (34) are going to – all are welcome to come. It’s a mix of ages, couples, singles but mostly brits so if you fancy a glass of vino come along.

If you’re interested, let me know and I can give you my number.

Cheers,

Geri

Guest DAVE007

I wont make the Rocks event but should hopefully be around for some next month! Look forward to it and thanks for the number. Will give you a shout when we get there! Happy days!

Hey Geri,

Sounds great, and am always up for a glass of vino :)

Is this a get together just for this Saturday or a recurring thing?

Send me the info, would love to meet up.

And Dave, have a safe flight, see ya when you get to Oz!

Guest bl0ndie

Hi,

Me and my boyfriend have been here a while now and would love to tag along to the

argyle thing, we're both 33 and love a drink so let me know

Archived