Family day BBQ at Paradise Point, Gold Coast

Guest aussiegemandpauluk

Guest aussiegemandpauluk

Our family are heading out to Aus on the 2nd October, I am Australian but have been in the UK for nearly 14 years (Hubby's a Pom). We will be living with my parents who live near Paradise Point and I always remember it being a great place for people to take kids on the weekend for a swim, BBQ/picnic and a couple of cold beers! Thought I might put the feelers out and see if anyone fancies a meet up in November, either the 13th or 14th maybe. We are 32 and 33, have 2 kids, our daughter is 3 and our son just 11 weeks at the moment, would really like to meet other families in the area and I think Hubby will be desperate to meet some golf buddies and someone to watch the soccer (sorry 'football') with by that point too! If anyone thinks would be a nice idea and would be interested in coming along, let me know.

Thanks

The Rogers family (Gemma, Paul, Grace and Ethan) xxxx :v_SPIN:

Guest paulacox
Our family are heading out to Aus on the 2nd October, I am Australian but have been in the UK for nearly 14 years (Hubby's a Pom). We will be living with my parents who live near Paradise Point and I always remember it being a great place for people to take kids on the weekend for a swim, BBQ/picnic and a couple of cold beers! Thought I might put the feelers out and see if anyone fancies a meet up in November, either the 13th or 14th maybe. We are 32 and 33, have 2 kids, our daughter is 3 and our son just 11 weeks at the moment, would really like to meet other families in the area and I think Hubby will be desperate to meet some golf buddies and someone to watch the soccer (sorry 'football') with by that point too! If anyone thinks would be a nice idea and would be interested in coming along, let me know.

Thanks

The Rogers family (Gemma, Paul, Grace and Ethan) xxxx :v_SPIN:

Hi The Rogers Family

Lets us know the date, and we will be there.

Guest aussiegemandpauluk

Great! Will see what kind of response we get and then we can agree a date that's suitable between us all.

Gemma x

Archived