wynnum bayside meet up?

Guest nixster

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fantastic news, where is your hubby going to be working.... look forward to meeting you... enjoy the wine lol we'll join you in one when you get here. x

Working in the CBD for a large company! Just waiting on job references and written confirmation and then we will really celebrate!! Will be great to catch up.....:cute:

Morning all, thought I'd just put some dates up for coffee and see what we can orgainise..

this friday 30th (might be short notice I know)

Fri 6th Aug

Wed 11th

Thurs 12th

Fri 13th (ooops)

Thought we could do Wellington Point or Manly.

Next lot of shift pattern will be out in a couple of weeks so we can arrange another meet up later, why oh why does work have to get in the way of living lol

take care everyone and hope to see you all soon.

For those who are arriving in August we'll have another meeting when you are all settled. Good luck with your journeys.

Lynne

Morning all, thought I'd just put some dates up for coffee and see what we can orgainise..

Fri 6th Aug

Wed 11th

Thurs 12th

Fri 13th (ooops)

Lynne

Hi Lynne ...

Okay then ... Could probably do the Weds or Thurs ones as we are planning to move in on 5th, my son will be starting school on the 9th and OH will be at work ! But .... it will depend on our shipping as we are hoping for it to be delivered around 5th too - if not we may be delayed where we are. Don't know the area very well though - so can it be somewhere easy to get too - am a hopeless case unless I know where I am going :goofy:

Fri 6th Aug

Wed 11th

Thurs 12th

Fri 13th (ooops)

Next lot of shift pattern will be out in a couple of weeks so we can arrange another meet up later, why oh why does work have to get in the way of living lol

take care everyone and hope to see you all soon.

Hi Lynne cant do this friday as on nights:SLEEP: and working 6,11 agree working does get in way can only do 12 :arghh: its not fair

Hi Sue, I think the 12th is looking good up to now, I'll pm everyone and find out and let you all know, unless you all read this and put on yeah or nay.:smile:

look forward to seeing you then...

Hey Lynne - I'm up for the 12th :yes: We move in tomorrow though so not sure how likely we are to have decent internet access - so will pm you my number. Could you ring to let me know where etc ? Thank u :wink:

Hi all, well this is proving to be a bit tricky fitting everyone in so how about we do the 12th and 13th, Sue, Karen and anyone else who is free on the 12th we can do Wellington point again and Lisa, whooperdaisy and again anyone else who is free we can meet up at the fish cafe on Manly esplanade. I said around 11is to Lisa but could possibly do it a bit later if needed. Sue, Karen, Catherine, my mobile is in for reapair so I only have a loan phone and no ones number lol... what a blonde I am, Hopefully I'll get it back in the next couple of days, they have already had it for a week!!!, so I'll be able to call you. Meantime I'll put more info on here or FB as I get it.

see you all soon

Lynne

Guest philcoates1981

Hi There,

My wife and I got to Brisbane about six weeks ago and have two girls aged 1 and 3. My wife is a midwife at the Mater hospital and I am having the kids for the first few months. We are living in Redland bay and will be for atleast the next twelve months. We would love to meet up whenever you are free. She also works shifts so let us know when you are free

Thanks

Phil & Helen

Hi all, well this is proving to be a bit tricky fitting everyone in so how about we do the 12th and 13th, Sue, Karen and anyone else who is free on the 12th we can do Wellington point again and Lisa, whooperdaisy and again anyone else who is free we can meet up at the fish cafe on Manly esplanade. I said around 11is to Lisa but could possibly do it a bit later if needed. Sue, Karen, Catherine, my mobile is in for reapair so I only have a loan phone and no ones number lol... what a blonde I am, Hopefully I'll get it back in the next couple of days, they have already had it for a week!!!, so I'll be able to call you. Meantime I'll put more info on here or FB as I get it.

see you all soon

Lynne

Yep - definitely up for 13th! :yes: Having trouble with internet access though - it's a bit hit and miss at the moment! The fish cafe at Manly is good for me - anywhere else and I would probably never have got there!! :twitcy: See you then!

Guest guest12791
Hi Claire, you are more than welcome, the more the merrier, What ward are you starting on at the Mater. Wont be long till you are here how are the last minute plans going... and the farewell parties.... it got so I was sick of drinking and going out lol x

Hi all you wynumm coffee/wine drinkers, im coming january, and going to mater to work!!! can i join you all too xx annemarie xx

Archived