New to Maroochydore!

Guest donnaflutterby

Guest donnaflutterby

My hubby and i have been in Maroochydore for 4 weeks now, we are in our 30's and have a son who's 21 months old. We want to make some friends and get some play mates for Oscar, so if anyone is in a similar situation and fancies meeting up for drinks or park/beach let us know!!

Guest donnaflutterby

loving it here, especially as we've found somewhere to live a stones throw from the beach! keen to get my lil boy some play friends though. Starting a new mums and tots group on wed morn so we'r looking forward to that! :-)

Guest The Pom Queen

Your new home sounds lovely. Hope you enjoy the mums and tots group and that both you and Oscar make some friends there.

Kate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest donnaflutterby

hi, yes i had a place for my son at C&K (it is a lovely child care centre) but decided it is a too long of a day at the moment for him as he's not quite 2 yet, im really after half days which they dont offer (you still pay full price for half day) but ive got him on the list for the playgroup just around the corner so hopefully it wont be long until he's got a place! thanks :-)

hi, yes i had a place for my son at C&K (it is a lovely child care centre) but decided it is a too long of a day at the moment for him as he's not quite 2 yet, im really after half days which they dont offer (you still pay full price for half day) but ive got him on the list for the playgroup just around the corner so hopefully it wont be long until he's got a place! thanks :-)

Hi, I have noticed that a lot with child care centre over here but if you have found somewhere for him then thats great. I hope he enjoys it :smile:

Archived