Any mums out there Northside Brisbane fancy meeting up?

Hi,

I'm living in Bracken Ridge (been in Brisbane 6 months now) and put a post on a couple of weeks ago but not had any replies so thought I would put another one up. My last post asked if any mums in Bracken Ridge fancied meeting up but had no replies so assume no mums in Bracken Ridge :-( so any mums out there fancy meeting up? I have a 9 year old daughter and a 4 year old boy not yet started school. My husband is working so dont get much adult interaction during the day. I'm going to go to a local playgroup (now that I've found out where they are) but if anyone would like to meet as well? I've got a car so can get out and about. Would love to hear from you.

Sam

Guest guest30038

What about house husbands....or will you be talking about womany things such as times of the month etc :wink:

Guest guest30038
of course you fancy meeting up? ha ha will come round tomorrow to see you if you all in xx

okey dokey

kev

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grimooopnorth

hi there, moved from sunny coast to bracken ridge 2 weeks ago - moved 7 times in 3 years and hope to be here for a whikle now, would love to meet up as feel very homesick right now :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amandahoneyman

Hey,

I am just new to this site - how great is it, can;t believe I've been here for four years and never knew! I have just moved to Zillmere four months ago and could do with some good Brit humour. Don't have kids, and work Mon to Thurs but would love to catch up on weekends etc Let me know if you fancy it.

Manda

Hi Sam, I'm Lindsey, we have just moved to Mango Hill from the UK. I am not sure where you are excactly, in fact I'm not sure where anything is exactly at the moment! I have three girls, aged 1, 2 and 4. We have been in Oz for 5 weeks now and living here in Mango Hill for just over one week. My husband Andy will start work next week so me and the girls are looking to meet new friends and fill our days with some fun. I also have a car so if you would like to meet up just let me know.

Archived