need a hotel and car hire

kellyjay

hi all,

just a quick one.-

we have booked our flights to perth 19th sept.(yipi)

we have our rental ready for us to move into on 23rd sept.(yipi)

but we havent booked anywhere to stay inbetween, so does anyone know of a nice fare priced hotel near the city and a good car hire company? i need to get it all sorted coz im really starting to have panic attacks about the whole thing.

would love some help so i dont have to search the web for a decent hotel.

many thanks

kelly

Hi kelly,

just a quick question, but was it easy to secure your rental, is it a long term one or just for a few weeks? I think we are looking to go into holiday accomodation for 6 weeks then look for a long term when we arrive, but if something comes up on the internet we want is it easy to secure from uk?

nicki

www.booking.com/Perth-Hotels Book your hotel in Perth online. Save up to 50% on your reservation!

www.shortstayperth.com.au

$23 Car Hire - Perth

www.BayswaterCarRental.com.au

Perth Car Hire

Europcar.com.au

Car rental Perth Airport | Cheap Perth car hire Australia 2nd Aug 2010Arriving at Perth Airport & needing cheap car rental in Perth ?, visit our very SIMPLE & concise car hire Perth site, where booking your Perth hire car is ...

http://www.airportrentacar.com.au/perth/

Guest daveintaiwan

I arrived on Monday and I'm using Bayswater. Driving a one year old Toyota Corolla. I took the unlimited mileage option which is a bit more expensive but it still works out very reasonable.

nicki

i think from what i hear its not particually easy to secure a rental from here or there when you arrive. we were lucky as already new someone that owned a rental where we wanted. wish you well though, just keep trying and im sure you will find something.

kelly

Guest MatandNic

Hi,

We've used Bayswater car rental twice. Great service (nothing hidden), low prices and no messing around when you pick up and return.

Archived