White and Co

blobby1000

hia we used white and company and very happy with the services and questions let me know x where are you heading xxx

love carole x

Quoted £3700 for a 20ft container. They seem good, anyone had any experience of this lot?

Also can you really haggle the price down?

Guest floater

That's not a bad price, going where though?

Yes you can push all of them a little bit on the price but don't forget you have to add insurance and customs charges

Dunno yet, I have a job as a mental health nurse for North Western Mental Health and am awaiting placement in one of the units over the city. Waiting on 457 visa then they say where I go. We fancy living in Williamstown tho, do you know it?

i dont know williamstown

i am in frankston been here since january

if you do go with white they then use kent and com shipping over here

also make sure you get the tracking no and you can track your container across

the sea

Thank you, are you enjoying life in Australia so far??

:biggrin: yeh its going good so far

just waiting for the summer !!! after winter in uk and now winter here !!!!!

do you have family coming over with you

keep me posted on what you decide

carole

Guest tramway

GBP 3,200 (inc AQIS) & 2% insurance London to Sydney so nothing else to be paid this end.

Got through AQIS with no probs also.

Highest praise can only be given for both ends, nothing broken or damaged.

Really glad we used them and they were wayyyyyy cheaper than others who kept saying they can't be including the AQIS its dodgy etc but I'd def use them again and recommend them without any doubts.

Guest MozwillbinOz

We used White and Co. Single container door to door in 7 weeks. Couple of broken bits (table leg and sideboard) still in negotiations with insurance company.

Couldn't fault White and Co in Uk and Kent removals here in Aus.

We tried to negotiate on the price but it wasnt happening as we only gave them 10 days notice!!!!

Guest roh008

White & Co quote for me was extortionate, part container around £5.80 per cubic ft! (paying a very high premium for part container, compared to OP 20ft quote.

The pack they sent look corporate, with watermarked paper.. they seem to have a high overhead cost that needs recouping.

Quoted £3700 for a 20ft container. They seem good, anyone had any experience of this lot?

Also can you really haggle the price down?

Hiya,

Where in the UK are you now cos I think that makes a difference !!

We 2 are heading for Melbourne and got a couple of quotes some time ago (around Oct last year) and 1 of them, PSS was £3300 for a 20ft and recently I spoke to White & Co near us and they said a rough estimate of £3500 as well.

Lynne x

Archived