Eastern Suburbs Melbourne

Guest kitkat37

we will be there! :) Lots will commit closer to the time - like during this week I am sure.

We have two girls 11 and 9. Really looking forward to meeting some more families.

Jenny

• 1 month later...
Hi There - new to forum but been in Oz for 8 yrs now (originally an Essex girl but don't hold it against me!!). Would love to meet up with anyone over Eastern Suburbs (I am in Ferntree Gully) - especially those with some time during the week. I am 37 yrs old, married to an Aussie and have an 8yr old at school and 4 yr old at kinder. PIO Forums been a great help for those lonely times when you really miss those UK friendships and family that are big gaps to fill once you get over here - especially when most Aussies have their own family and friends.:v_SPIN:

Hi, I'm new to eastern sub's. Living in Box Hill with hubby and 2 daughters aged nearly 3 and 3.5mths. I'm also 37. Wonder if you you are still meeting up or would like to meet as I think I'm close-ish to you. We've been in Oz 3 years but recently moved to Melbourne so starting out all over again as we don't know anyone...again...:wacko:

Archived