mother 6am - 7pm - social life ZERO! BRACKEN RIDGE

Guest grimooopnorth

Guest grimooopnorth

hey there - have been here for 7 months - working part time and look after my fab girl too. Just split up with my man after 11 years and really want to meet some mums and dads who can meet and do family fun throught the day with me my gorgegous gal, and some like minded people to have the occasional night out with too, nothing too flash but a coffee or a cocktail ;) as missing my friends and after the break up - I kinda feel alone in the big wide world!!

We are nowhere near so can't meet up. Just wanted to say how sorry I am that you are feeling lonely and I hope things get better for you soon.

How old is your daughter? Could you think of taking up some kind of sport/hobby together? Or could you join some clubs when you are not working?

Guest grimooopnorth

thanks for this - grr wish you were near. I am so open and honest and friendly - apart from the locals not understanding me accent (they think i am scttish - actually from leeds!) not sure why its not happening - have moved 7 times in 3 years and i think its all just got a bit too much for me, will hand in tho (for now) thanks for your kind words, Lx

Guest Benchola
thanks for this - grr wish you were near. I am so open and honest and friendly - apart from the locals not understanding me accent (they think i am scttish - actually from leeds!) not sure why its not happening - have moved 7 times in 3 years and i think its all just got a bit too much for me, will hand in tho (for now) thanks for your kind words, Lx

Hey there,

We've been in Brisbane for 10 days now and will be moving to Chapel Hill next week. I'll be at work Monday to Friday and Mrs Benchola will be staying at home with the kids (maybe only the youngest (2 years old) if we can get the eldest (5) into prep. So, even though there is a 30-40 min drive between us and Bracken Ridge, I know my wife will be looking for social things to do! If you like, drop my wife a pm (her username is Smackey).

In addition, we're organising a Brisbannite meet-up in New Farm Park in the middle of September (see other thread). Get yourself along to it as there is a possibility that one or two who hail from Bracken Ridge may also be coming!

Guest guest30038

Hi Chook,

We're having a get together at my place saturday night..........4 pommy familes, all PIO members. You're very welcome to come anytime from 5 onwards. I'll pm you my address.

kev

Archived