New family to Perth

Guest koala brothers

Guest koala brothers

Hi all, my husband, daughter (age 9) and I arrived late July in Perth and have set up home in Success. Finding our way with most things now and the early days are hectic to say the least, which I'm sure we'd all be agreed on. We would love to find some new friends to help us settle in and share stories, news, views etc. the odd glass of wine wouldn't go amiss either! So if anyone is reasonably close by and would like to get in touch please drop us a message.

Hi all, my husband, daughter (age 9) and I arrived late July in Perth and have set up home in Success. Finding our way with most things now and the early days are hectic to say the least, which I'm sure we'd all be agreed on. We would love to find some new friends to help us settle in and share stories, news, views etc. the odd glass of wine wouldn't go amiss either! So if anyone is reasonably close by and would like to get in touch please drop us a message.

we are not far from you .........does your husband play golf...? if not he could caddy for me ...........lol.......would love to share your wine sometime ........our life is hectic with 5 kids .....if ur up to it ,then give us a shout.......Nick

Guest koala brothers

Hi Nick, no he's never played golf but could always learn lol... You guys must be fairly flat out with 5 kids, gluttons for punishment but sounds like fun. How long have you been here in Oz, are you all fairly settled in? If you and your family fancy meeting up send me a PM and we'll sort something out.

Guest koala brothers

Hi docboat, a BBQ at Bibra Lake sounds good to me! How long have you guys been over in OZ, what's your family situation - do you have any children? If you and your family fancy meeting up send me a PM and we can arrange something!

Guest koala brothers
I grew up here - now back in Perth for the last two years after many years abroad. Children 6 and almost 4.

I see so you've come "home" to raise your family, where were you living abroad? Do you think you'll stay in Perth for keeps now?

Yes, home for good. Although I am technically British, and by heritage Scottish, I would do almost anything not to have to live in the UK ever again. My stamping ground in Europe was Germany, and otherwise Asia (Malaysia and Hong Kong) and Australia.

Guest koala brothers

Hi Helen, good luck with the move if you and your family fancy meeting up send me a PM and we'll arrange something.

Hi, we're over in Aubin Grove. My husband & I have 2 kids, a boy almost 5 & a girl 20 months. We've been here for nearly a year now & always on the look out for new friends. Please send me a PM if anyone wants to meet for coffee.

Claire

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I know this thread was posted a while back but I thought I'd reply on the off chance anyone still checks it.

My husband and I have been in Perth for a year, we live in Kensington SOR. We have a 3 1/2 yr old boy and have just had a baby 3 weeks ago. We'd love to meet up with any families with young kids for bbq's/footie etc. I'm now a stay at home Mum on mat leave so would be great to meet other local Mums too.

Hi all,

I know this thread was posted a while back but I thought I'd reply on the off chance anyone still checks it.

My husband and I have been in Perth for a year, we live in Kensington SOR. We have a 3 1/2 yr old boy and have just had a baby 3 weeks ago. We'd love to meet up with any families with young kids for bbq's/footie etc. I'm now a stay at home Mum on mat leave so would be great to meet other local Mums too.

Hi

Congrats on new bubba!! I'm still looking to meet other mums. Maybe a coffee or park? Let me know ans we can organise something soon. I don't work mon or tue

Helen x

Hi, we're over in Aubin Grove. My husband & I have 2 kids, a boy almost 5 & a girl 20 months. We've been here for nearly a year now & always on the look out for new friends. Please send me a PM if anyone wants to meet for coffee.

Claire

Hi claire,

If you still on this and fancy meeting up I'd love to.

Helen x

Cockburn Gateway is great for me. I have 2 kids, one at kindy 2 days a week & one at daycare 2 days a week so I might have 1 or both kids with me.

Hi everyone,

We could all get together and meet with kids for a coffee and then organise something a bit more ffun for the kiddies and adults. I'm free mon and tue or thur morning. Gateways for coffee seems to be easy to get to. What you's think?

Helen xx

Sounds good to me - Tuesday I'll have both my boys including the 3 1/2 yr old in tow, Thursday just the baby but either are fine.

Is next week ok, if so where at what time?

Hi everyone,

That's great. Shall we say tue morning around 10 at the muffin break in gateways? If anyone a better suggestion let us know but if not gateways is good? It will be nice to have a coffee and chat. I'll have my little 1 as well. Look forward in meeting you guys!!

Helen xx

Archived