New family to Perth

Guest koala brothers

Hi, just wanted to check this is still on for tomorrow. I'll be there at 10am with my 5 yr old boy & 21 mth old girl. Hope to meet some of you there!

Claire

Hi, just wanted to check this is still on for tomorrow. I'll be there at 10am with my 5 yr old boy & 21 mth old girl. Hope to meet some of you there!

Claire

hey claire,

i'll be there. i forgot it was a bank holiday wekend so might not be convenient for everyone but i'll see you in the morning. say 10 at muffin break. i'll pm you my mobile number.

Helen xx

Guest SiobhanSmith

Hello all

I am a researcher working on the second series of ‘Phil Down Under’ for Channel 4. The series focuses on British families who are moving from the UK and starting a new life in Australia and features Phil Spencer from Location Location Location. We are currently looking for people to take part in the series and I wondered if there is anyone on here who might like to have a chat about the possibility of getting involed?

We are searching for people from the UK who have secured or are in the process of securing a job in Australia and are now looking to purchase their first home. We are also searching for ‘success stories’ – people who may have moved out from the UK in the past few years and are now making a great success of their lives out in Australia.

Any people who are interested can either reply to this thread or pm me

Best wishes

Siobhan

Archived