Oxford Meet Up

Hi all, This is one for all us people wanting to get to Oz ! The meet up will be

Sunday 12th of September

Entrance to the OXFORD train station

11.00 A.M.

We will be meeting up there and then going on to somewhere big enough to house us all, which will be decided on the day by all of us. It will be a nice chance to meet up face to face with people we have all become familiar with on here. If you fancy it, reply on here and we will see you all on the 12th ! ! !

Confirmed so far are A380, Britchickx, Sioux,

:jiggy:

You coming Pablo ??? Be a decent day trip ???

They wont let scousers in oxford mate:wink:,besides im a bit worried about chickx when she's having a scoop:biggrin:

Nah,thanks very much mate but its a bit far,would mean me booking hotel etc,which i dont mind at all tbh,but really busy doing the hse to try and sell(again!).

Look forward to hearing about it tho and seeing some photos,chickx coming out the ladies with her skirt tucked in her knickers and tony with his inflatable sheep etc!:cute:

They wont let scousers in oxford mate:wink:,besides im a bit worried about chickx when she's having a scoop:biggrin:

Nah,thanks very much mate but its a bit far,would mean me booking hotel etc,which i dont mind at all tbh,but really busy doing the hse to try and sell(again!).

Look forward to hearing about it tho and seeing some photos,chickx coming out the ladies with her skirt tucked in her knickers and tony with his inflatable sheep etc!:cute:

:biglaugh: I doubt I'd be wearing a skirt. Actually I know I won't be. And I'm not that bad when I'm drunk :eek:. Well if you change your mind you know where we'll be!

:biglaugh: I doubt I'd be working a skirt. Actually I know I won't be. And I'm not that bad when I'm drunk :eek:. Well if you change your mind you know where we'll be!

Lol thx chickx:wink:,only joshing mate,im sure yer a good girl:angel_happy_face_ha

Guest guest37336
I'd be really up for this in theory, but I don't drive and Oxford is a pain on public transport. If anyone ever decided to do one of these in London or Cambridge, I'd be game.

Hope you all have a great day - would be really good putting some faces to posts!

Is that you Katherine, I think you have changed your user name?

You are more than welcome to get a lift with me. I am around the Cambridge area and wouldn't be a problem picking you up.

Honest I don't mind and would not hesitate. I realise that you don't know me from Adam, and you may feel a bit iffy, but the offer is there if you want it.

PS. My previous convictions are now spent, and am under a counselor to seek 'closure'. Don't let this worry you Katherine, my medication takes away any urges.:biglaugh::shocked:

Cheers Tony.

Is that you Katherine, I think you have changed your user name?

You are more than welcome to get a lift with me. I am around the Cambridge area and wouldn't be a problem picking you up.

Honest I don't mind and would not hesitate. I realise that you don't know me from Adam, and you may feel a bit iffy, but the offer is there if you want it.

PS. My previous convictions are now spent, and am under a counselor to seek 'closure'. Don't let this worry you Katherine, my medication takes away any urges.:biglaugh::shocked:

Cheers Tony.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hiya Tony,

Yes, it is I..! Long story, privacy issues etc (perhaps it is you who should be worried!)

Tis not every day you are offered a lift with a cyber friend, that's really lovely of you to offer, thank you. Wouldn't want the OH to get worried though (believe me, it doesn't take much bless him - since going back to Oz he feels the need to reminf=d me to be careful about everything :yes:). Really lovely of you to offer and thank you - can I let you know?

Great news re: previous convictions :biglaugh:

Guest guest37336
:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hiya Tony,

Yes, it is I..! Long story, privacy issues etc (perhaps it is you who should be worried!)

Tis not every day you are offered a lift with a cyber friend, that's really lovely of you to offer, thank you. Wouldn't want the OH to get worried though (believe me, it doesn't take much bless him - since going back to Oz he feels the need to reminf=d me to be careful about everything :yes:). Really lovely of you to offer and thank you - can I let you know?

Great news re: previous convictions :biglaugh:

No problem Katherine.

As I said the offers there if you want it. I can fully understand your other half's suspicions, I may be the same.

But all the same just let me know and as I said no problem at all. I also offered Brit a lift, OK now I am beginning to sound like a perv :biglaugh: But Brit is down south as well so that is the reason I offered. I think Brit is now making her own way anyway.

I'm waffling again, but the offer still stands Katherine.

Cheers Tony

No problem Katherine.

As I said the offers there if you want it. I can fully understand your other half's suspicions, I may be the same.

But all the same just let me know and as I said no problem at all. I also offered Brit a lift, OK now I am beginning to sound like a perv :biglaugh: But Brit is down south as well so that is the reason I offered. I think Brit is now making her own way anyway.

I'm waffling again, but the offer still stands Katherine.

Cheers Tony

Thanks Tony - much appreciated! Besides, whats not to trust, you could be PM one day!:biggrin:

Hahah, Katherine do you want to take my number so if he does turn out to be dodgy, you can call for help?

Lol!! I'm kidding Tony, I'm sure you're not :). I am grateful for the lift offer by the way, but turned it down as it would be too far for you to come all the way here and then back again!

Katherine you should definately come! Even if you have to by train - I have to make a 3 hour journey each way - eeek!

Hahah, Katherine do you want to take my number so if he does turn out to be dodgy, you can call for help?

Lol!! I'm kidding Tony, I'm sure you're not :). I am grateful for the lift offer by the way, but turned it down as it would be too far for you to come all the way here and then back again!

Katherine you should definately come! Even if you have to by train - I have to make a 3 hour journey each way - eeek!

Maybe I'll look into it. I already commute 4 hours a day to work and back so not sure I could be doing with a further hike on weekend too :wacko:. Will check out trains etc though.

Thanks again for the offer Tony - aww, feel a bit bad now!:hug:

Guest Midlanders
You can all come over to our house!:biggrin:

LOL Vonn

Next year round yours for deff. pmsl..

:goofy:

Archived